Until Death Do Us Part

Until Death Do Us Part

A Chapter by Salix_Alba

Her dreams had all come true. She had met her dream guy. It was her dream life with him. And now was her dream wedding, today. She was wearing her dream dress, and everything was perfect. Just perfect. Nothing could go wrong. She woke up with a smile of genuine excitement. "These are my last hours as Jacklyn Rene Thompson. At one-thirty today, I will be Jacklyn Rene Curtis!!!", she exclaimed with a sigh.

     That morning, nothing could possibly go wrong. All the employees had showed up on time and the wedding was going to be on schedule. But... something didn't exactly feel right. Jacklyn shrugged it off and continued her pre-wedding duties. When it was time for her lovely white gown to be put on, she noticed that it was slightly loose. She pondered what was the cause of this as she twirled around examining her reflection in the mirror. Her heart jolted. The natural hue of her skin seemed to be slightly greener. "It's just the makeup, or the light. Or it could be just stress!", her voice shook with anxiety.

     Jacklyn took slow deep breaths and sipped the cool water. Her bridesmaid Mary peeked through the door, "Only five more minutes! Wait, are you alright? You look sick." Mary rushed over to sit by Jacklyn. She placed her hand on the bride's and looked at her with concern. Jacklyn nodded that she was just fine. But before her sentence was complete, she coughed up blood into her hand. Jacklyn ordered Mary out of the room, she left reluctantly.

     Jacklyn's throat clenched with her nervous jitter making her dance in the ivory heels. The music began. With a deep breath, she willed her feet forward in the arm of her father. The blood-red rose petals shifted with the light breeze. At the end of the satin path, her groom awaits. A final kiss from her beloved father, and she is pulled into the arms of her love. The vows begin. Her breathing slows and so does her heart.

     The words, "I do." roll smoothly of her lips and her breathing has completely stopped. "You may kiss the bride.", and Jacklyn gave her husband a hungry smile. The blood of Henry dripped generously down her throat, lips, and his neck. The taste satisfied her in a way that she had never experienced before. Henry's body went rigid, a change had come over him. Almost as if the light had left him. All that was left between them was flesh, and the desire to feed.



© 2014 Salix_Alba


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on February 22, 2014
Last Updated on February 22, 2014
Tags: until, death, do, us, part


Author

Salix_Alba
Salix_Alba

Waiting patiently for someone to take me away from this Hell...



About
Just a child at heart trying to stumble without much more injury through this life as much as possible. Over the years, I've realized that Neosporin does not heal every wound. But it sure hurts lik.. more..

Writing