Tic Toc

Tic Toc

A Story by SamanthaMarie

I began to think she wouldn't come. Impatiently, I began to tap my foot while the anonymous spoke of their various afflictions and how it had damaged their lives. Just as I was getting up to leave, she appeared in the doorway, to the farthest side of the room directly across from me. She manuevered in between the rows of chairs filled with faceless shadows. Her bright essense blinding me to anyone else. I sighed in relief, her being here made this whole affair worth it. As she found a seat, I forced myself to look away. Tic toc goes the clock.

One by one the people would tell their stories, the minutes ticking slowly by. My brow began to sweat with anticipation. I would tell my story soon and she would see me, really see me, for the first time. Afterwards, she would approach me, I had witnessed her routine. The last man went and the therapist called me to the center. I stood clenching my hands and concentrated on walking steadily towards the bright spotlight.

"Hello Michael. Please introduce yourself and tell us about your addiction. Remember that by doing this you help the new people feel more comfortable." The therapist obviously saw my nerve about to break. I took a deep breath and began.

"Hello everybody, I'm Mike. My addiction is to, well, sex." I searched the crowds faces for a reaction. There was none I could see so I continued.

"I've been fighting it for twenty years, ever since I was fifteen. Instead of dealing with a relationship and all the emotions and inevitable hurt that comes with it, I chose to bury my fears in sex. It's been very hard to form any kind of relationship now that I've developed a routine of sorts. Even with friends. I need to break out of it, but its been a slow process. Coming here and hearing stories from different people with the same issues has helped in small ways, but they definitely count."

Unfortunately, I wasn't telling the whole truth. I also struggled with many other issues, but I definitely wasn't going to blow my cover. As I stepped down from the podium, I chanced a glance in her direction. She was looking at me intently, just as I suspected. I turned away from her just as a grin began to form on my face. Tic toc goes the clock.

When the session ended, I walked slowly out of the room, giving my blonde beauty a chance to follow. I purposely parked in a dark secluded area tonight, just for her. As I broke away from the larger crowd and went down the quiet dark alley behind a large building, I could just make out her faint footsteps behind me. Smiling to myself, I counted down the seconds to her approach. Tic toc goes the clock.

"Excuse me, Mike." I turned toward her and gave her my most charming smile.

" 'Ello, love. What can I do for you." My English accent usually undid the American women.

"I need it. Please." She knew I wouldn't dissapoint. Such a naughty girl, preying on the weak. She knew I would give it to her. I knew she liked it rough and cruel. I had watched her many times with other men, heard her cry her sadistic demands.

We were in front of my SUV, so it was easy to just open the trunk and lay down the backseat to give us the room we required. Oh, love, if you only knew that the clock was ticking.

I grabbed her by the wrist and threw her soft body against the hard surface of the trunk. I climbed in after her shutting the door behind me and began to undress. She did the same and spread wide for my member to gain access. I knew she was burning and aching for it, she always was. I slid deep inside her ready and willing p***y. I stretched her to the fullest, resulting in a sharp intake of breath. She bucked wildly against me and grabbed the back of my head bringing it down harshly onto her soft lips. I sucked and bit until they were bruised and swollen all the while pulling roughly at her hair. I flipped her on top and grabbed possesively at her wide hips, rocking her back and forth. I yanked and pulled at her tender breasts as she cried out in delicious pain. What a greedy girl she was, taking everything I gave her.

While the minx rolled her hips on top of me, her eyes closed in bliss, I grabbed a pair of handcuffs out of a small container that was inconspicuously set to the side. I quickly wrapped them around her wrists and hooked them into a clip I had installed on the ceiling of the truck. She stopped her rocking and looked at me with confusion, but I encouraged her to keep going, so she did. When we both finally came she fell limp, the cuffs keeping her held somewhat above me.

"Are you going to let me down or just keep me here forever?" She chuckled softly and glanced at me expectantly.

"Forever." I whispered against her lips. I hopped over the backseat and pulled my clothes on. She was going to start to freak out in three, two, and one.

"What do you mean forever? Surely you're joking!" She began to pull at her restraints and frantically began to kick at the backseat.

"You son of a b***h! Let me go!"

"You're the f*****g s**t that wanted it. You shouldn't have came knocking at my door, c**t." I yelled enraged at her insolence and gave her a cruel smile while I climbed into the drivers seat. I started the car and drove back to my place which was secluded in the countryside. She had just walked into her very own horror story.

Thankfully it was dark and she couldn't be seen by passing cars, even when she would scream and kick the windows for help until her voice was lost. When I pulled into the long driveway leading to my small house she began to cry, she had no hope. I began to laugh and told her it wouldn't be over soon.

I dragged the w***e naked through the gravel, small sharp rocks embedding themselves into her pale luminescent skin. She had gone silent now, probably numb. They all eventually did. I entered through the back and went down the stairs leading to my basement. I had prepared a small pallet within an iron cage, she had a drinking bowl and a thin blanket, she would know only these luxuries. I was her master now and she would do only my bidding, if not then she would be punished severely.

She was my thing and when I became tired of her, there would always be others. Always.

© 2012 SamanthaMarie


Author's Note

SamanthaMarie
I would like to thank destinyxi for inspiring the tic toc part. You know what I mean lol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story is outstanding. Title led me to the story. I like the places and situations in the story. Control and anger can make us monsters. I had to read twice. I enjoyed the complete story. I like how you ended the tale.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Thank you, Coyote
That was very well done, very intense.

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Thank you!
Wow, intense stuff...high drama indeed...100^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Thank you! I'm glad it drew you in enough to make the intensity obvious! >_
kublakhan27

11 Years Ago

Oh it did, for sure :)
Oooo interesting. Unexpectedly dark, but i couldnt stop reading it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Haha, yeah, one would think it's just about some kinky sex. Then I hit it like emeril...BAM. So ther.. read more
O.O Didn't see the end coming at all. I loved it though, very well written!

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Thank you! I'm glad it had the element of suprise >_
nice story with a very mature plot,you should try sreen writing ,you got talent

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Well that's always a huge compliment! lol thank you very much, I've always thought about screen writ.. read more
Hmm, dark... Yet great XD
Great job!
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much! It means a lot! :D
She manuevered in between the rows of chairs filled with faceless shadows.
Awesome sentence.

This was nicely written, one hell of a twist at the end. I don't know why you haven't gotten any reviews yet, if you'd like, I can send RRs out, this story deserves to be read :P

By the way, not sure if you noticed but I finally wrote the second story to 'The Big, Bad, Wolf', it's called 'Hot Breeze'. :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


SamanthaMarie

11 Years Ago

You know I'm on that straight away! lol. And thank you! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.. read more
Destinyxi

11 Years Ago

You're a great writer too, you underestimate yourself. So far, I have enjoyed everything I've read f.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 1, 2012
Last Updated on September 3, 2012

Author

SamanthaMarie
SamanthaMarie

Detroit, MI



About
I'm a student currently working towards a degree in History. I love fiction and I've been inspired to write my own stories. Psychotic erotic. "The world has never yet seen a truly great and v.. more..

Writing
The Park The Park

A Story by SamanthaMarie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..