chapter 1::: last year

chapter 1::: last year

A Chapter by **~Sam_Sam~**

this story is about my life, and well i will start from when i was younger.

When i was younger my family split my mom and dad got a devorse and its been that way ever since. I live with my mom in maine and im 13 years old right now. I havent seen my dad for 9 years when him and my mom split, i hadnt seen him till i was 11 and then supposivley im supposed to be seeing him this summer. So i have 3 sisters i have my twin kaitlyn, my older sister jenny shes 19 she now lives in alaska with my daddy, and theres my other sister elise she lives with my dad to. Jenny is my half sister we have the same mom but not dad and elise is my half sister we share the same dad. all 6th grade there was this new kid named ron helderman well of course i had this huge crush on him all year which was the worst. 6th grade was just the worst i mean the teachers whernt that bad the home work wasnt bad either but its the friend thing that got me. We had a bad year witht the friend ships, there was hannah cuz we got mad at her she freaked out and started calling us names so then we had to see our guideness counciler about 3 times that year cuz of her. And then apparently she wanted us to talk it over so we did and we had to become friends when we really didnt want to but now we are friends so i have to get over it and suck it up although shes better this year then in 6th grade. 

 

 



© 2009 **~Sam_Sam~**


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

hey dude... how did u get the pic on... it wnt let me... luv the story! oh ya this is brittney by the way

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Added on November 5, 2009


Author

**~Sam_Sam~**
**~Sam_Sam~**

no where, ME



About
i like to write storys and im a good athlete. my grades arent the best there goin up more..

Writing