the war of a life time

the war of a life time

A Story by Sam.s.

My name is Bou I am a warrior for the human race one of only a few left on this world that have not been killed or turned. Less than a month ago the government received a signal from space while they were trying to identify it one of the annalists went mad and before he could be detained he sent out a coded message to the unidentified signal. Minutes later the signal started to vanish the people of area 51 tried to unscramble the message that the annalist sent out. As they work they don’t know that in less than 7 days a foreign creature will enter our atmosphere and try to wipe out the human race. Days go by and finally the message sent out has been deciphered and their they saw the location of our planet earth our exact coordinates. The secret service,FBI and the CIA were all trying to find out about the signal and the receiver  of our message seeing if it was a hoax or was it real something millions of light-years away my know where we are and are on their way. The news reporters received a tip of what was going on and the world was told that there might be life out there and we might have had contact with them.  Some of course did not believe that we had received and message and just brushed it off and went on with their life’s but some had a feeling that we would be visited soon and started to prepare. And one of those families preparing was mine my parents were not like most everyone thought they were hippies or crazies I never thought my parents were crazy I loved them and I would do anything if they were here with me fighting for our freedom again like so many times. I fight for them never giving up because I know that they would die a thousand times before they let their country go down by aliens.

On January 1st  2013 our world was turned upside down. NASA detected large objects coming towards earth at  a fast speed, but when the objects got closer they started to slow and that is when they knew they were looking at alien ships about to enter our atmosphere and they informed the president of the united states. Of course they thought well why would they come this far to be hostile they sent messages and tried other ideas so they could get in contact with the aliens. I know our government is here to protect us but right now they have failed on that promise. The aliens descended and even before they were visible shots of blue light came down and everything it touched was destroyed fire and smoke arose faster then you could blink the people of every town panicked and started to run with fear most were killed instantly by the aliens others ran into buildings and tried to hide. I stood their in fear not able to move I was frozen in fear and all I could do is hear the screams and see people being killed. Just a few yards ahead I see a little girl maybe about 10 or so standing by her mother crying she was suddenly taken by a machine the mother was also taken I looked around and I saw no more killing the aliens were taking the people in giant machines those who resisted were killed. Before I was spotted my mother pulled me into a store where my father and brother were waiting. When we were all together we went out the back door down an ally to a car. We all piled in and my father started the car me and my brother are twins born seconds apart we knew each other’s thoughts and actions even before we had them we were inseparable even at the age of 18 years old this was our last year of school we were even thinking of going to the same school. Our father pulled out of the ally and immediately the aliens spotted us they fired at us and started to run after us. I had never seen my father drive so radically before in my life he was a different person. He was a fighter for us and himself ready for battle and my mother she was like Rambo. She pulled out a gun and started to shot the aliens when she ran out of bullets she handed the guns to me and my brother to reload my parents did everything they could to safe us to keep their family safe and I will never forget.

We were just 5 miles to the edge of the city and I see people running and I see army men and women heading into the city and if you looked up you saw black hawk choppers with men inside waiting for the fight of their lives. I looked out the back window and saw smoke and people running I could not help but feel sorry for leaving for not helping the people of our city. We saw some of our relatives and friends and we picked them up. My family has been waiting for this and they have a safe house deep in the mountains with food and everything we would need to survive for years even decades. As we get to the black wood forest one of the biggest forests in the world our car was hit by a blue bolt and our car flipped onto the side three of our friends were killed instantly and I was thrown from the car. My parents pulled them self’s out and helped the others the alien came up to the car and started to grab them they were put into one of the giant machines I hid behind a tree as I see my family and friends being thrown into the machine and when they came out they were skin and bones and their eyes were red then I knew my family was dead and their bodies were used at drones or some kind clone of the aliens I look at the car and I see the guns my mother had and I make my way to them the alien sees me when I get to the car I pick up the gun and shot it I hit it but it still moved toward me so I shot it again and again after 6 shots the alien goes down as the alien falls I see the machine coming toward me so I grab another gun and continue to shot  and in that process I shot my family and friends when I was out of bullets I see my father is still alive and is coming toward me I wanted to believe he was still my father as he approached he lunged at me trying to bite and claw me I grab the aliens gun and I aimed it at my father and I pulled the trigger I opened my eyes and I see him lying on the ground life less and I made a promise to myself and my family that their deaths will not be in vain. I reload the guns and grab a backpack and put what was left of my life in it and other things I knew I would need I holstered my guns and head toward the city as I walked I put everything in my mind away and the only thing I thought about was getting back at the aliens and making sure they realize they messed with the wrong planet. I did not look back and I knew I would never be able to until we won this war.

 


 

© 2016 Sam.s.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on May 13, 2016
Last Updated on May 13, 2016

Author

Sam.s.
Sam.s.

Preston, North West, United Kingdom



About
One moment and this idiot decides to write.... oh well lets see how this turns out. Diversity and ambiguous moral conflicts are my drugs. more..

Writing
Survival Survival

A Story by Sam.s.


crash to heaven crash to heaven

A Story by Sam.s.