The story of DaDuCi

The story of DaDuCi

A Story by Samyuktha Poornima
"

The story of a woman entrepreneur

"

In the world of ZaTum, one of the countries is LiWa with DeiMon as its capital city. DeiMon is the only technopolis in LiWa. People over there have no time even to wave a hi to friends and cherished circle. The population of the city is just 1,00,000 with 50% women and 40% men and 10% children. The total population includes adults and children of all age groups. Here, most of the women are entrepreneurs, the number of men owning a business is very less when compared to women. 

There are 25 electronics manufacturing companies,  25 computer hardware and software firms that rely on the manufacturing units and 10 other organizations roughly involved in the business promotion, marketing and organizing events. Apart from electronics and computer business, 40 other organizations are involved in food and beverages manufacturing to people in this city. There are also educational institutions. Hospitals, entertainment spots, natural scenes, and halls were also there. No God? No religion? No Community? "Yes". With all resources, the city flourished and people lived a sophisticated life. But what is everything for? Who are all the clients to the businesses running? DeiMon and its people helped the nearby village.

VanBou is the village with only 10% of the population of DeiMon now. Earlier, not greater like DeiMon but the city also had everything for living and survival. Several companies that were responsible for the employment of 45% of the population of VanBou were shut down. The others had job and survived. People here were left by their families years ago. But who were their family? Their families are now scattered and dwelling in the technopolis. They were all ruled by DaDuCi. Who is DaDuCi? An emperor? The President? The God? "No". 

DaDuCi is a normal woman of the mid-twenties who wanted to begin a business that benefits all classes of people with a job, living resources, and life security on account of the layoff that happened in the city. She did not have parents. Nobody knew her origin, though. She was illiterate. She conducted campaigns on roads to bring in who were also having similar ideas as she did. She addressed several business class people and sought their help to change such a situation at VanBou. They mocked at her and set her away.  A lot of younger and older women both married and unmarried joined DaDuCi years ago to support her views and ideas. They all moved out of their houses earlier for joining DaDuCi. People over there thought that women can do nothing. They had no hopes on DaDuCi either.  Women who joined DaDuci helped her with some money they had earned during their college internships. They were cursed and abused by families. One of their family even said, "DaDuCi will leave you all alone taking your money away". They left to DeiMon. After 10 years, they stood behind the reason for DeiMon to have developed as a technopolis. They are the women entrepreneurs at DeiMon. 

But how did all these happen? 3 months after the women leaving VanBou, there took place a natural drift at ZaTum. VanBou was washed away having no food, water, trees or anything; The people there one by one died due to lack of life resources while there arrived a vehicle at DeiMon. The vehicle, GudiWay carried people to the next world. These women who left to DeiMon were taken to the Earth by GudiWay. Those 3 months at DeiMon was hard for them, as the city had no development at that time. Their penny count was decreasing day by day. DaDuCi and the other women were first frightened by the arrival of Gudiway, They were but sure that there is something to happen. 

The women were taken to the Earth with a common thought of learning things quickly to work for the upliftment of their cities DeiMon and VanBou. They stayed on the Earth just for 12 months. They learned building, engineering, stitching, making food and everything that is possible to return them to money, life, and survival. During their stay, they also experienced cheating, betrayal, communal riots, political duels, exploitation of natural resources and many other scenes that hurt them badly. All the women had a messenger type of device to get connected with each other. 

There were 300 altogether scattered in different cities of the world. Those 12 months gave enough lessons for life. One day they decided to leave the Earth as things went intolerable. They were deserted by people who lived with them, nobody was ready to pose a photograph with them.  But one man, Tom observed one of those women keenly. He could picturise everything and what they were here for. He addressed that lady and she narrated everything. That lady was none other than DaDuCi. He sent them off with a warm Bonjour. He also wished to come along with them to ZaTum but he had family here. 

They were off to DeiMon and began to think and develop the city. Now they are the entrepreneurs who gave job and life to the people at VanBou. People who ridiculed them wanted to take pictures with them. As a pioneer to the reason behind the construction of technopolis DeiMon, DaDuCi was made as the ruler. DeiMon is also made a city where there is no negativity, chaos, communal riot and all went by the decisions of DaDuCi. She also emailed Tom about everything that happened after their reach to DeiMon. 

Tom was asked by DaDuCi to not to reveal anything about them. Thus, women created a trouble free city providing job, food, education and other survival means. The city's famous press, "UpToDate" once interviewed DaDuCi. She was asked by one of the journalists that how did they make it, she replied, 

           "There is a toxic world where people who refuse to be on photographs today will wait in a queue very soon to take a picture with you and that world will take all responsibilities to trigger the fire in you" -- DaDuCi


© 2017 Samyuktha Poornima


Author's Note

Samyuktha Poornima
Pls share and spread positivity and motivation

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
Added on February 8, 2017
Last Updated on February 8, 2017
Tags: Daduci

Author

Samyuktha Poornima
Samyuktha Poornima

chennai, Tamil Nadu, India



About
A passionate writer who wishes to spread optimism and motivation to the world. more..

Writing