THE WONDERFUL ACTOR

THE WONDERFUL ACTOR

A Story by Santosh dubey
"

the story is about an actor zen, who was unaware of his inside acting talent. As he gets the opportunity and came forward, he becomes the best actor of the film industry.

"

                    The wonderful actor

         Everyone in this world has born with the unique talent. Along with everyone there are some unique gems also born. Their brains were also unique like them. People tried to become the obstacles in their ways. But they won. And they won in such a way that the whole world kept staring at them like anything. The story below is about an actor whose name is Zen. He had the ultimate talent of acting, which he used to do in the real life and solved his problems. But he was unaware of his inside talent. And as he came to know, he came forward and faced everything in his life and became the successful actor.

      The actor Zen was born to ruby and joy who were from the middle class family. joy was a business man who moved to city from the village, along with ruby and Zen. As an alone child Zen used to get everything to eat and play. But he used to deny as he felt shy. He used to show his parents as if he is fed up with that.

     At the age of 5, he joined the school. His father brought new books and dresses. He got happy and thought that school is fun a place to play and eat with the parents.

       It was the first day of his school and he entered the school and went towards the class room. He got scared seeing so many kids crying. He hugs ruby being scared and tries to pull her inside, when she was leaving. She said “leave me dear, I can’t come. I’ll take you in the evening.” He starts crying and acts like fainting. She gets shocked and says “what happened Zen? Get up,” and rushes to hospital. She calls to Rahmat and informs him about this. Doctor checks and says “everything is fine. May be seeing the class environment for the first time, he must have had a shock,” and checks his stomach. As he kept his hand, he got up and started laughing. Ruby gets glad seeing him fine. She takes him home. Doctor gets puzzled and says “was he acting?”

       Ruby gives tablets to Zen at home. But he denies taking it. She feels fishy and threatens him to speak up the truth. Zen apologizes and says “I’m sorry mom; I don’t want to go to school. I did this intentionally.” She gets shocked and slaps him. He cries.

      Next morning, Zen wakes up and sees a bundle of notes at his father and says “dad, I want a note.” He says “certainly, you will get it. But you have to go to school.” Zen nods and takes it. After some days, he began loving the school and continued.

      After some years, Zen became smart and well known. He had two brothers and a sister. He used to get first rank in the class.  And Besides knowing everything such as love, infatuation, bad words, deep relations etc. he used to act as if he is innocent. And in the school even students used to think, that he is an innocent and not aware about the outside negative world. He had no talent in other activities such as  games, dance, fighting etc. he used to love playing cricket, but none of them used to take him in any of their teams. Everyone used to make fun of him. Specially, when he used to go to tours or games from the school side, everyone in the bus used to avoid him and did not let him in any of their seats. Mostly seniors used to ill treat him. He used to cry alone in the nights recalling everything that happen with him. And the worst thing happened in his life which took away his charm and made him ugly was-

           It was the time when he was in the eighth class. His seniors of the tenth class were leaving after the farewell party. Principal asked them to meet and share their experience and aims to the juniors. They come to the eighth class. Teacher leaves. Zen gets scared. One of them sees Zen and asks him to gets up and dance. He comes forward and two of them also join him. He starts dancing and one of them keeps his leg intentionally into his legs. Zen falls on his leg mouth side. Zen gets hurt and his front tooth gets broken apart. He gets up and everyone starts laughing. Suddenly, even he realizes that his tooth got broken. He gets shocked and teary eyes. Along with the tooth, his inner confidence also gets hurt. But he starts laughing as if nothing has happened. He picks up the tooth and keeps in the pocket. Teacher comes and asks “what’s going on?” Zen was about to say, but teacher starts laughing. She asks “where happen to your teeth?” Zen gets tensed. He lies to her by saying “maim, sometimes our fates plays such a games with us, that it makes us speechless sometimes.” Everyone gets sad. He says “I eat chocolates every day, nothing had happened. But today as I kept under my teeth it took away my teeth.” He smiles and says “these may become memorable to our seniors.” He turns to them looking sad and asks “isn’t it?” there were silent. Teacher asks everyone to leave and she also leaves. Zen was about to leave but senior comes forward and apologizes to him by saying sorry. Zen says “why sorry? Oh come on, it wasn’t your mistake. It is my fate. And you know what even he (god) gets entertained seeing me like this.” He leaves from there and didn’t turned back, as he was hiding his tears. He thinks “how will I explain to my family?” he comes home and enters inside smilingly. He mom gets shocked and asks “what’s this? Where is your tooth?” he shows the chocolate cover and says “all thanks to these” and cooks up the fake story. She gets puzzled. Zen goes to his room and cries badly for the whole night. And who so ever asks about his teeth, he used to tell the same story.

       After two years, he was promoted to the tenth class. He was first in the topper’s list. There was a new student joined in his class. He was dull in the studies but played chess very good. Zen helps him in the studies and in turn he learns chess from him and becomes good player. He started implementing those chess steps in the real life also. And one his sirs i.e. math’s sir used to make fun of him. He was aware of Zen’s acting. He challenged Zen that his favorite student will win over him in the final examinations. Actually, his favorite student was Aliya from the girl’s side. She was very beautiful and intelligent. Zen replies to sir “sir, time will say who will win or lose,” and leaves. Sir fumes.

         The final exam schedule was out and farewell was also planned. On the farewell, Zen decides to give speech. And in his speech, he mentions some emotional moments of the teachers and his friends. By hearing which everyone gets emotional and teary eyes. He was praised for this. He writes all the examinations well and results were also out. He got full marks and was declared as the topper of the school. When his math’s sir and principal madam came to know about this, they were shocked and felt bad for Aliya. Aliya too got depressed and left the city.

        Zen was praised everywhere by his posters of the topper. But this had also created problem for him. Some of the students of his area got angry and had jealous on him and decided to teach Zen a good lesson. They planned well. Next day one of them comes to Zen’s home and invites him for playing cricket with them. Zen gets happy and agrees. His brother also insists to come along with them. They agree and leave. They reach the playground. Zen gets busy in arranging the wickets, while the other guys plan to beat him up. His brother hears their conversation and informs to Zen. He gets shocked and asks his brother to leave, as they may use him for trapping both. He agrees and runs. Zen was scared and he was trying to escape but meanwhile a guy hits him with the bat from behind. He falls. Everyone starts beating him with their bats. One of them says “what do you think of yourself?  We can’t the ranks, are we useless?” and scolds Zen. He cries badly. Suddenly, he gets an idea and acts like a dead body. He stops breathing and movement. Everyone got scared. One of them says “is he dead?” the other guys say “no, his heart is beating. He must have fallen unconscious by our beatings. Let’s leave.” They run from there leaving Zen alone. Zen gets up and trembles. He says “I shouldn’t let anyone know about this.” He washes his face and comes home with fake smiles on his face. His brother gets glad to see him fine. He hugs him and asks “are you fine?” Zen lies yes and says “I bashed them black and blue.” They share a hug, while Zen gets teary eyes and thinks “you are the most unlucky boy who has the weak elder brother like me.” He wipes his tears and leaves.

     After some days, he writes the common entrance exam of the polytechnic (CEEP) and gets the good rank i.e. below 1000. After that he was allotted in state’s top college. By this the enmity was also increased. He joins the diploma and completes his three years of diploma in computer engineering and prepares for ECET.

     It was Zen’s 18th birthday on the day of the exam. Zen attends the exam and comes out of the exam hall. He gets surprised to see his senior, who has broken his teeth. They wish each other and decide to go to amusement park. They sit a garden and talk to each other. And back of them, the famous director/producer Mr. Kabir khan was sitting. He was worried about the loss of the previous film. He hears the conversion of Zen and his senior.

         The senior of Zen says “I must say, you are indeed a good actor. Nobody in our city can beat you in the acting. You are just awesome. You saved us that day and you have hidden your broken teeth story so well from everyone. And in you are madly in love with Aliya, but you show that you hate her to the outside world. You are one among my favorite actors.” Zen gets delighted and thanks him.

          Kabir gets surprised hearing their conversation and thinks to test Zen. He turns to them. They get surprised and say “hello sir.” He asks Zen “is that true what your friend said?” Zen nods yes. He asks “can you do me a favor? I shall change your life.” Zen says “certainly, go head.” He says “ I want you to test you and if you get passed, I shall launch you in film industry.” Zen asks “really?” he asks “are you ready to act in my film?” Zen gets speechless. He asks “what happen? Speak up.” Zen nods yes.

          Kabir takes them to his studio. He asks Zen to act on the scene. Zen acts very well. He says “fantastic, you really are a good actor.” Zen gets happy. He signs him for his upcoming romantic film. He asks Zen about his view. Zen says “I didn’t expect that god would give me such a wonderful gift on this birthday, thank you so much sir.” Zen gets emotional. His senior congratulated him. They were about to leave but Zen stops and ask Kabir “sir, my teeth.” He says “oh come on, this is a computerized world. Everything can be computerized but not the skills like acting. You show your skills, that’s all. Don’t worry about anything.”

      Zen comes home and informs his parents about this and asks the permission. They happily grant him the permission. He gets happy.

        Next day, the shooting starts. He comes at the studio and sees the girl who would be acting with him. She is none other than Aliya. But she was grown up, so they couldn’t recognize each other. Zen comes to her and introduces himself. He asks about herself. She says “I’m Aliya.” Zen gets surprised to hear Aliya. She says “we are doing our debut film, good luck,” and smiles.

       The shooting starts and continues up to 20 days and completes.

       On the other hand, the results of ECET were also out. Zen sees the results and gets happy. He shares this with Aliya and she congratulates him and says “won’t you congratulate m?” he asks “for what?” she says “even I have written this exam,” and shows the results to him. He gets surprised and congratulates her for scoring good marks. They celebrate it by drinks. They talk to each other about themselves.

      Aliya asks zen “how much have you scored in the SSC?” he says “9.7.” he asks about her. She says “8.5.” he asks “from which school have you completed your tenth?” and she takes the name of their own schools. Zen asks more about it and he gets shocked hearing it. Aliya asks “what happened?” Zen says “you really have changed a lot, that you are not even able to recognize your friend.” Aliya gets puzzled. Zen says” I’m the same Zen of your 10th class who was made against you by an evil teacher.” Aliya gets shocked and looks into his eyes. He holds her and says “I’m madly in love with you since the time; you have been separated from me. I really love you.” Aliya gets teary eyes and recalls everything. But she starts laughing at him and jokes “your teeth are still same. But I must say, you look very cute today and that time also. You know what, when I left the city, even I was restless without you. You used to come in my dreams every night and I used to be sad without you. But I had a strong belief in my mind that some day we shall meet and see, today we have met. And this is my luckiest day of life. Zen gets happy. She looks into his eyes and says “I love you” and hugs him. 

       After some time they leave for studio and informs their story to Kabir. He smiles and says “I must say, you have proved today the real meaning of love. The real love never gets separated. It has to become one, even after the centuries. You know what; I show it into the films. You have showed me alive today.” They get happy. He says “you film would be releasing after a week from now, good luck.”

         Aliya and Zen’s film was released after a week and it turned out to be the blockbuster. It earned the four times of the budget. Zen and Aliya became the young romantic couple in the film industry and in the real life too.

         Zen rushes to Kabir and falls on his feet and says “ I always used to think, why god doesn’t listens to my prayers and helps me. But I was wrong, he does. But in the form of the opportunities.” Zen gets teary eyes and says “thank you so much sir, for changing my life.” Kabir holds him and says “oh come on, even my life has been changed after meeting you. When my ship was about to drown, I called for help. You gave me the hand and helped me, that’s all.” Zen gets emotional and hugs him. He blesses him and says “all the best.”

        One the other hand, when sir came to know about their chemistry, he got angry.

         Zen decides to marry Aliya and own her forever. They kept the proposal before their parents and they agreed. Zen’s parents said “but after the education completes.” Everyone agreed for this.

        After the blockbuster film, the couple got many film offers and they made films continuously.  One of them became the highest grossing film of all time, with the collection of 7 billion INR. They were nominated for many awards in the film fare awards and won those awards too. Along with the films, they also managed to complete the engineering. By this they got married.

      Here on, Zen never cried lonely in the nights as Aliya was there to wipe his tears. Finally Zen achieved Aliya and they became the successful couple.

       We everybody in this world are born with unique talent which we use every day. But lack of the opportunities, unawareness we fall back. But if we can identify and bring it to the real world, then even we can become like Zen and Aliya.

         In this world, along with all of us, there are many stars also have born. They changed the structure of the world because the managed to see the world by their sights. Their minds were also extraordinary like them, surroundings created problems. But they succeeded. And they succeeded in such a way that the whole world kept staring at them like anything. Hence they are said to be the “wonderful.”

 

© 2017 Santosh dubey


Author's Note

Santosh dubey
this is a inspiring story full of inspiration, romance and sadness. you will be entertained certainly by reading this story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
Added on March 1, 2016
Last Updated on June 13, 2017
Tags: zen, aliya, actor, kabir, senior.