Lazy Young Devils

Lazy Young Devils

A Chapter by Santosh dubey
"

How Laziness is corrupting our youth

"

                          Lazy Young Devils


The phase of life between 15-25 plays an important role in the life of a human. The young minds with a great energy can bring a revolution in the society. They can create a new world. But if these young minds tend to work with a negative mindset, then they are also enough to destroy the existing world.

   In fact, it is happening. Today’s generation is thought how to compete and get the first rank in everything, instead of being thought to become skillful, productive, aimed and being focused.


    The educational institutions have become factories where every year they are manufacturing the students who can mug up the subjects and bring the topmost ranks. They are least bothered about the students who will be facing the challenges further. Instead of teaching them the skills to face the challenges of life, they teach the syllabus preferred by the board of the education.


   The colleges too have the environment of enjoyment, gossips, movies, and fun. The university education has the syllabus which is intended to make the student prepare for the exam but not for the life. They are well trained. But not well educated.


  A person is said to be very well educated when he has knowledge, skills, and capabilities to learn something new. A well-educated person always tries to gain knowledge from everything. He applies his knowledge and skills for bringing the change in society. To create opportunities for people and guiding them towards right path.


    Today’s youth can achieve anything that they desire. Nothing is impossible for them. They can achieve everything under the sun. All they must do is believing on themselves and having self-confidence.

   Besides these, they are going through some of the challenges which are impacting their lives.


Challenges faced by today’s youth:-

What Youth needs to adopt-

-         Decision making

-         Self-motivation

-         Goal setting

-         Planning the future

-         Self-learning

-         Self-discipline

-         Patience

But what youth actually adopts-

-         Being lazy

-         Disrespecting themselves and others

-         No goals

-         No planning

-         No self-discipline

-         No patience

-         No self-motivation


  Instead of investing their time in their self-development, they are using that time for entertaining themselves. Instead of learning the productive things, they are learning those things which is destroying them. Instead of concentrating on goal setting, they are concentrating on things which are making them too lazy.


  Well, there are many reasons that are responsible for their laziness. From the family to the school, everything is impacting them like-

-         Too much care towards the child or too much careless.

-         Too much guidance or too much avoidance.

-         Too much dependent.

-         Teaching no discipline.


Successful: -

  A child is successful the day he becomes self-independent. The day he is capable to make decisions. The day he starts learning by himself. The day he starts making his own goals and plans.

We should make children self-learners.



© 2022 Santosh dubey


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on February 7, 2022
Last Updated on February 7, 2022
Tags: lazy, students, youth