Life skills By Santosh Dubey

Life skills By Santosh Dubey

A Chapter by Santosh dubey
"

Invest your time in shaping your life.

"

Life Skills


Hi all, this is Santhosh Kumar Dubey. How are you doing all? Fine, well or awesome. Well, you would be replying based on your day, enthusiasm, or mood. It depends on how your day goes. Basically, there are two scenarios with a day, either you run the day, or the day runs you. There are various situations in our day-to-day life where we are failed to handle the situations. And there are number of reasons behind it.


  ->When we overthink regarding anything:


       It often occurs when you do something and expect something it and instead of getting something, you end up getting nothing. Finally, it starts to create number of doubts in your minds, you start feeling helpless and doubt on your own capabilities. This finally leads to one of the dangerous problems called “overthinking.”

      Or certain times there are scenarios when you are with your friends, colleagues, or family. There are moments when you end up getting ashamed on your actions, words, or behavior. And you start thinking about it over and over and feel yourselves avoided and this creates a gap among you and them.

      Also there are situations when you are have either given a loan to somebody or have taken loan from some body else. The thought process runs in your mind and get into the loop of thoughts regarding that issue. You end up overthinking and get nothing in return. 


  So for handling such situations, it is very important to have control on your thought process. You need to go with the positive sides, build hope, show courage, keep confidence and hope that it will pass away soon just like other problems.


  ->When you are not happy with your work


         Here work can be the process you are involved with. It may be job, studies, career or your personal life. Well, you do anything, there are always pros and cons in everything. So always hold yourself responsible for everything. Face it boldly and defeat it or else it will defeat you. 


  ->When there are negative thoughts going in your mind

 

    Negative thinking is the crucial problem with us. When we are in the loop of thoughts we often get some thoughts that are not good for your mind. it makes a negative impact. 


  ->When you are in a dilemma to choose the best one from the rest

 

    well, here you require one of the basic skills called "decision making" which many people lack. In order to a make good decision you should be prosper with the set of skills and knowledge. 

 

    


stay tuned for the further update...writing in progress..



© 2022 Santosh dubey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Added on February 6, 2022
Last Updated on February 6, 2022
Tags: self-realization, confidence, skills.


Author

Santosh dubey
Santosh dubey

hyderabad, telangana, India



Writing