This is us..

This is us..

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

          It was such a normal day when I awoke, today was just like any other Friday ma and pa were gone for work before me and my younger brother Eric got up for school. Eric is 14 years old in 9th grade and it’s his first year in high school. He has dark brown hair that lay’s right above his green eyes. Even though he only 14 and in 9th grade my younger brother has made the varsity football team and he is somewhat of a ladies man. Not to mention he is also 5’7 and well built.

          Well y’all are probably wondering exactly who I am telling you all of this information. My name is Rayne Keahi Fey Thompson. I am 17 years of age and currently a senior in high school. I am totally the opposite from my family I have light blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, small middle, wide hips and too much chest for me to like. I am a very open minded person and friends with only 10 people who come from different clichés. Everyone likes to attempt to talk to me because apparently I’m nice, however I prefer my friends.

          My little brother was up and walking around in the hallway outside of my bedroom. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door only to be greeted by walking in to his rock hard chest. Shaking my head he laughed lightly as we headed down stairs and out of the house. Making my way to my truck and waited little less than 3 minutes as my brother put everything of his into the bed of the truck and we began our small 5 minute drive to school.

Stopping by the football practice arena I let my brother out of the truck and drove around to the parking lot noticing we had little over 30 minutes before class starts. I locked up the truck and began walking towards the red pavilion behind the school closest place to the parking lot. My 10 friends were already there waiting to greet me Jenn waved her hands as if to say 'I got you a seat'.

I smile and sat down beside her as we all began our normal morning conversing. Ha-ha by the way you aren't going near the bonfire tonight. Jenn had texted me while smiling largely. Hey hoe I will if I want to. Thank you mother! I texted her back while smiling. Jenn busted out laughing almost falling off the side of the pavilion but William caught her and then read her text and laughed along with us. He told us that we were too much like sisters and everyone was laughing by now.

“Sis I need your help.” Eric said.

“Look hun no matter what I am not a psychiatrist.”

“I don't need that type of help” he said turning away.

Smiling at his now turned back I stood up slowly. Creeping up behind him I smiled at Jennifer and jumped on his back. Eric shook his head and laughed lightly. I wrapped my legs around his middle since I am shorter than him and didn't want to hurt him. Everyone else was laughing loudly behind us.

“Eric dude almost every guy at this school is wishing to be you right now.” William said.

“William you’re a pervert.” Eric said as he grabbed my right leg and swung me around his left side and into his arms. I smiled as he sat me back down beside Jenn.

“Okay so exactly what do you need help with?”

“Well there's this girl.”

“You’re having girl troubles. Eric have you looked into a mirror lately?”

“She’s different Rayne, this girl is shy, kind hearted and about to turn 14.”

“Okay and?”

“Well she’s really into peace signs and has almost everything peace.”

“Like”

“Earrings, shoes, shirts, belts and bracelets”

“How about a necklace”

“I've never seen one.”

“Alright well then after school we will go and check to see if anyone has one that you would like to get her.”

“You would do that?”

“I am your ride home aren't I?”

“Yeah

“Alright then it's settled ain't it?”

“Guess so but hey are you sticking around for lunch?”

“I didn't plan on it why?”

“Well you have to. We need to talk.”

“Okay father I will stick around for lunch.”

“How lovely of you my daughter”



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahaha!! This was really good, hehe. Excellent details and descriptions, and it flowed really well. Excellent descriptions with everything. Nicely done. Great job!! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is really sweet.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

good start. it got my interest. Definitively will want to read on. Very well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 11, 2012
Last Updated on March 11, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..