You're supossed to be family

You're supossed to be family

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

'I looked around frantically trying to find help or a way out. All I saw was my older brother coming towards me sourly. I started backing into a wall 's**t' I thought not able to move back anymore. "Come on Rayne 'what’s wrong I am your older brother" Brett said words slightly a slurred. "Like hell you are. The only brother I have is not some alcoholic, drug addict b*****d" I yelled outraged. He just smiled a mere amused smile at me 'how dare that b*****d be amused' I thought grimly. Brett was so close now I could feel his breath on my face hot and sickly strong of alcohol 'whiskey and he looked beyond pissed. I was scared I could smell the alcohol and he was stumbling and tumbling around as he walked to me. His eyes were blood shot, dilated, and glazed over 'he was high again that b*****d' 'Beer and vodka to' I thought scowling.

Then I felt it my head snapped to the right side and just below my right eye stung like hell. My eyes were wet with hot tears and my eye sight was blurring badly. Brett pulled my chin roughly around so I was facing him eye to eye. "Rayne it’s not nice to be mean to elders especially when I'm your older brother as well" he said. Biting my tongue I felt a warm crimson liquid in my mouth, but I held on to my tongue scared of what words would come out of my mouth. Brett roughly pushed me into the wall already at me bruising my shoulders. I screwed my eyes shut tightly screaming in my head for help as silent tears of hatred feel from my eyes.'

I woke up in a cold sweat lying in bed trying to blink away the vivid nightmare behind my eyes. I slowly trudged out of the bed walking to the bathroom quietly. Flipping on the light I blinked several times trying to adjust my eyesight. Finally being able to see I noticed I looked like hell and back. My hair was in a huge rat nest, my eyes red, puffy, and blood shot from crying in my sleep and my mouth dry. I started a hot watered shower and quickly took it tell I was sure that my body was clean and my hair was smooth down to the middle of my back. 'Why me' I thought grimly as I walked to my room slowly being extremely quit. I sighed exasperated as I looked at the clock on my night stand. 3:27A.M. is what the damned thing shone brightly. 'Oh dear lord' I thought groaning. Arguing with myself about why the heck I'm having crazy dreams of my drug addict, alcoholic brother 'you just can’t except it' I heard a small voice in my head say. Just below my right arm stung lightly as I moved.

Spinning around to the full length mirror; I saw to my horror a nicely fully fledged black and blue bruise in the perfect shape of a hand fingers and all wrapping around my arm right underneath my right shoulder. I hadn't noticed I had started backing up into the wall behind me imaging the night before.

'Brett had come home drunk and Cierra had just left for the store she was gonna get food for dinner. He was on the phone and he looked pissed. When he got off the phone feeling brave I said "Hey Brett". He turned to me and stared in amazement as I sat on the couch reading. "Rayne where’s Cierra and why isn't dinner done" he asked trying to be calm but failing miserably. I could hear the anger in his voice just rolling out of his mouth with every word he had spoken. "She went to get dinner she’s at the um store" I said slowly. Brett looked beyond pissed at this piece of news even before I had finished saying speaking. He grabbed my arm roughly "Rayne what the hell. She should have dinner done already not be out getting it just to start when she gets back" Brett said raising his voice tightening his grip on my arm even harder. I whimpered slightly scared beyond trying to get my arm free but he just gripped my arm tighter as silent tears of pain escaped my eyes.

The door busted open and there Cierra my hero of the day sister stood frozen in fear. "Brett what are you doing stop it let Rayne go this instant. Damn it Brett your hurting her" she screeched out to him madder than hell. I looked in her face and I saw a lot of anger pure and clear.

Brett blinking back in surprise looked down at the hold on my arm and let goes stepping back. He gasps as he got a look at the now visible horrible red hand print on my arm. My arm was throbbing slightly and swelling already where the red hand print stood out on my kind of tan skin. "Oh my god Rayne I'm so so sorry" Brett said looking at my arm in horror.'

I gazed at the mirror shaking my head to get the memory out of my head as I hit the wall behind me. Looking around the room I saw everything still in place. Sighing to myself I walked to my dresser getting clean undergarments and bed clothes. Hurrying to put them on I almost fell in place; climbing back in bed once I was finished getting dressed. I feel asleep as my head hit the pillow.



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this is a good chapter. i am loving the characters, but not some much of the abuse.

Posted 12 Years Ago


it's so bright!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great start. You should continue this. It seems like it could get really good. I would give you the green light to post more.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 16, 2012
Last Updated on March 16, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lost and Found Lost and Found

A Chapter by TKBickel