Excruciating Pain.

Excruciating Pain.

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

Abruptly sitting up in bed I sighed. 'Thank god it was just a dream that guys just a dream like always. Too bad though he's really hot just really nosy' I thought sitting up in bed. Standing slowly I noticed the song 'Never to Late' just start. I heard the yelling of voices over the music outside down in the kitchen.

Curiously I walked out of my room and into the hallway. Stepping down the hall I made out two voices I recognized and three I didn't. "Just give us.." Opening the door I saw Brett, Logan and three guys. Not paying any attention to the guys everyone stared at me. "Brett, Logan what the hells going on and don't tell me to go on and I know its not drugs come on I'm smarter than that dear brother" I said sarcastically forgetting the guys were in there.

The three guys shifted uncomfortably in place. "Brett, Logan are either one of you drunk or high hell are either of you both" I asked not even thinking. "Maybe" they both said. "S**t. Brett I mean seriously it’s bad enough you do this crap but really you have to bring three guys into our parents house to do this crap" I muttered. "Watch your mouth Rayne and get back to bed Cierra will have my a*s. Besides this has nothing to do with drugs" Brett said. I turned and looked him full faced. "Brett you’re not my daddy I will do as I please" I replied pissed forgetting all about the three guys staring at the scene and the rest of his answer.

"Brett calm down man don't do this not here" Logan pleaded. "Stay out of it Logan" Brett spat mad. "What are you gonna do Brett hit me or what do this again" I said pointing at the bruise on my right arm. "Ugh Rayne I told you I was sorry" he said sighing. "Yea well remember I'm not one of your hoes. I'm your sister if that means anything to you" I said looking at him barely seeing the knife that was now in his hand before it came into contact with my chest. Screaming out in pain I doubled over falling to my knees. "Are you happy Brett" I said gasping for air in pain "Your taking your sisters life" I finished slowly.

"Rayne stay with us. Rayne d****t Marcus get Brett out of here. Brandon get Logan out." the faint voice of my mysterious dream man said sternly. "Rayne I'm so sorry what have I done" Brett's voice asked kind of soft. "Pull the damn knife out of my chest it hurts like hell" I said through gritted teeth. "No you will die if I do that" the guy said. "And so what; I'm going to die eventually better now than later so just pull it out" I finished saying right before I drifted off into blackness.

'Looking around me all I seen was black like in my room at night' "Hello" I yelled out. It was getting really hot where I was I tried running and it just got hotter. Looking around for the source of heat I saw none. Turning from side to side I still saw nothing but blackness surrounding me like a bag suffocating me. The heat was getting intense but no sweat gathered on my forehead.

Clawing at my chest almost I looked everything seemed in place, but I felt like I was on fire. Falling to my knees I bit my lip hard drawing blood as I dare not scream out. All I had to do was concentrate on keeping the pain inside not letting anything go on. 'What is going on though' I thought holding in the pain. 'Why does my chest feel like its going to explode' I thought weakly closing my eyes.

"Rayne Rayne please don't die. Come on I told you I would save you from Brett and hell I promised you without you wanting me to and I did. Rayne d****t you weren't stalking my dreams for nothing stay alive your strong as hell if you can live with a drunk and high brother, a sister who's scared of him, and no parents because they died. You can do it stay alive.....please" the mystery guys voice almost said pleadingly at the end. Opening my eyes I didn't see him at all. Looking down I felt a hand squeeze mine gently but saw nothing still. The fire in my chest was still a blaze so opening my mouth was out of the question. With the fear of screaming out in pain instead of asking the question I wanted to ask aloud. 'I must be feeling what’s happening to my body come on this is so gay I'm in some kind of a coma thing' I thought sadly. "Your pain will be over soon I promise Rayne then we can talk" The mystery guy said. Closing my eyes I felt soft lips kiss my forehead and my eyes snapped open abruptly.

Lying on the ground now in the darkness my whole body squirmed as it began to come out of its painful control. Standing up I turned in circles and then stopped abruptly. I began to get dizzy and saw shapes forming in the darkness. A fire pit out of thin air emerged and began blazing, a stone wall of rough rugged looking rocks built up next, then a wave of water, clouds by the water, a ball of light, an empty black void, and then a miniature angel, forming a complete circle around me.

Looking at the different elements surrounding me the void came and enveloped me. Fear spread through my body as little goose bumps spread out across my arms. Next the light came and blinded me spreading joy and warmth to my core, relaxing me. The clouds sent air to surround me and suffocate me, the wave of water broke the encasement and soaked me to the bone trying to drown me, stone encased me and then the fire trapped me. The miniature angel came and saved me by joining with my body. I felt a hand holding mine gently and soft lips touch my forehead.



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
Added on March 17, 2012
Last Updated on March 17, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing