The worlds ending.. We're getting along... Oh no

The worlds ending.. We're getting along... Oh no

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

Sitting up I was shivering in fear for the Tyler look alike than anybody. Getting up out of the bed entirely I ran out of the room and flew basically down the stairs. “Tyler where are you” I yelled asking as I ran down the stairs and landed on the bottom wood spot. “Rayne what’s wrong. I'm in the door opposite the kitchen door” he yelled opening the door and I ran right into his chest. “Oomph” I said as he wrapped his arms around me. “What's wrong hon? Come on” he said leading the way. Tyler held open the door and inside on the long couch in front of a huge flat screen television was his father.

Walking inside the room quietly I let him lead me to the couch and sat between me and his dad. Taking a deep breath I looked at the two of them thoughtfully and sighed to myself. “Rayne I hope you are enjoying it here” his father asked. “I'm getting use to it and your son. But other than that it is fine we still haven't gotten to the tour but we will” I said because it was true. I wanted him to give me a tour of the place and it sounded completely right. This place is huge and he knew the house entirely and I realized that I wanted to know what was in this place. “That is good. Well Rayne you should know that I am chief of police and if you do not want to be here just tell me” he said honestly. “No your son is nothing but nice and he saved me, whether I wanted it or not at that time. He showed me what it is like to be free and safe. I am grateful and I would not feel comfortable in some ones home besides Tyler's” I said honestly.

Tyler looked at me and smiled a real smile. Blushing I looked at him completely focused now. “Oh yes by the way how old are you really and do not lie to me Tyler. I know you are a lot older than you appear.” I said. “I guess it is time to tell you what I am huh” Tyler said looking upset. “That is actually up to you but I do have a couple different questions for you” I said slowly. “Well I am going to go ahead and tell you everything just about” Tyler said as his dad nodded at him and got up and left. “Okay” I replied crossing my legs up underneath me. “Okay look what I am about to tell you please do not take the wrong way or freak out on me Rayne. I am over 1000 years old and I was born to two ancient werewolves who are also the leaders of the Topazian's clan leaders. They are considered the king and queen of my people and we are not exactly like the werewolf's today. To be an ancient you must be awakened by being around another ancient. You see we do not exactly like the new werewolf's either they are not us because when we are born our eyes glow neon based on our eye color. Also when we are awakened a power is bestowed upon us. If we are the only child then we get both of our parent’s powers and sometimes one of our own” he said looking away.

I put my hand on his shoulder and his body turned towards me and his eyes were filled with concern. “I completely understand now, but hey don't get upset I am not mad at you or even scared of you. If you had wanted to hurt me in even the slightest bit then you would have already that I believe. Besides you saved me and I realized that you aren't going to give me pity you are just trying to keep me safe and I am grateful for that. I said looking down. Tyler lightly touched my chin and lifted my face up towards him. “Look Rayne you are always going to welcome in my home as if it is yours as well. I enjoy being around you even though it hasn't been that long and you have completely understood what my situation is and then not even cared. You’re different in a good way I promise” Tyler said to me smiling. Blushing I smiled back and hugged him.

Tyler hugged me back completely surprised by my actions and I felt him smile into my hair. Blushing I let him go slightly and sat back against the couch. “Well Rayne I haven't exactly been social with most of my family and I want your opinion to. Do you mind if they come over and eat dinner with us tonight” he asked. “No of course I don't mind if they come over. I will cook dinner for you because by the look in your eye you need to go and hunt because this month is almost over and by the way your dad was talking, all you did was look for me all the time. So go and do what you need to do and I will make dinner don't worry everything will be fine” I said looking at him slightly.

Smiling at me Tyler handed me his cell phone, “If my mom calls then please answer it I am going to get a shower as well. Um tell her that dinner will be ready whenever you think it will be” he said standing up. Nodding I got up and I walked over to the door where Tyler now stood. Tyler held open the door leading to the hallway and then opening the door to the kitchen. I smiled and stepped in front of him. He kissed my forehead and told me that if I ever needed anything to holler at him and he would be here immediately. I nodded blushing and walked into the kitchen smiling up at him. He smiled back and closed the door lightly behind him leaving me alone to begin dinner.



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
Added on March 18, 2012
Last Updated on March 18, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing