Just as we started to get along. Really?

Just as we started to get along. Really?

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

"Thank you" I whispered as the door was being closed. Standing up out of the bed relieved to be alone, I slowly made my way to where my backpack sat with two duffel bags I recognized and a laptop bag. Looking around the room I finally was able to take in its contents. in the far corner of the room I seen a drum set with a guitar and a stand, by the black framed bed with royal and light blue blankets I seen a night stand, in front of the bed I seen a TV mounted on the wall. Around the room I seen speakers mounted, on a table under the TV was a ps3, xbox, and controllers for both, looking closely I noticed the table was a cabinet that held movies and games, directly across the room from me was a door and then of course the main door that led to freedom was directly in front of the bed. Peering behind the bed i noticed a thick black curtain 'window or balcony' I thought to myself. Off to the right of the bed was a book case it was full of books but also had a filing cabinet down beside it that was locked. The room was mainly black and blue much to my surprise.

Smiling to myself I was already starting to like the guy. Looking down I saw the two duffel bags first my black one and one of my red ones, my backpack and laptop case. Sighing I reached down and opened the black duffel bag I saw clothes mainly undergarments and socks plus some shirts. Squealing with delight I saw my I-Home underneath the stuff. Still happy I opened the side pockets and saw most of my cosmetics at least my toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, body soap, and scrunch. In the other side pocket I saw my face wash, hair bows, and face scrubby. Opening the red duffel back I saw pants and shirts. By the bags was my vans 'thank you god they were kept' I thought. Grabbing clean clothes and my shampoo, scrunches, soap and face was I walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

My breath caught in my throat, the bathroom was huge. In the far corner of the room was a tub no wait scratch that it was a freaking Jacuzzi tub, across the wall with a space between it was a huge shower. On the other side of the room from the shower was a cabinet and a sink with lots of countering around it. Walking out really quickly after setting the clothes on the end of the counter by the cabinet, I grabbed my I-Home that was sitting on top of my black duffel bag now. Hurrying back into the bathroom I hooked it up relieved to see my iPod still hooked up to it.

Turning my Home on after plugging it up in the bathroom I heard the song "Thanks for the Memories" by Fall Out Boy. Singing the song to myself I started a shower. Taking my hair down and setting my glasses on the sink I noticed a clothes hamper. Sighing I dropped the unfamiliar clothes I had just taken off before getting in the shower.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as the hot water peddled against my skin. Relaxing under the pressure of the hot water I felt my tense muscles all over my body relax and ease. Hurrying my shower up to get out of there I ended up getting soap in my eye. Cursing under my breath I shivered slightly as I stepped out of the shower grabbing a fluffy white towel out of the cabinet. Drying off I wrapped a towel around my hair on top of my head, before getting dressed in a pair of lose fit jeans, heart socks, a plain black tee-shirt kind of tight fired, my glasses and put my hair in a sleek back pony tail.

Smiling to myself I let the sound of the song "Join me in death" completely consumed my thoughts. Opening the bathroom door I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. Walking to the sink I started the water and brushed my teeth. Finishing spitting out the last of the water and toothpaste in my mouth, I rinsed out the sink leaving no evidence of me doing that. Drying my mouth I looked up in the mirror slowly setting the towel down I sighed in exasperation "God I still look like hell has hit me hard" I thought dryly. Gathering my bath stuff I walked out of the bathroom putting in back in the side pockets of the black bag.

Walking back in the bathroom I grabbed my I-Home after unplugging it. Setting my I-Home in my black duffel bag again I slipped on my vans from beside the bags. Grabbing my iPod I slipped it into my left jean pocket. Opening my backpack I started looking for my head phones. Moving my lose sharpies I smiled. I LOVE SHARPIES!! Finding my headphones in my iPod case under the sharpies was a huge relief.

Standing up I heard a knock at the door. "Rayne it’s me Tyler can I come in?" I heard the voice of Tyler ask through the door. "It’s your room is it not" I asked curiously. "Yes it is but that is not what I meant besides you’re in the room right now Rayne so may I come in" Tyler asked with irritation in his voice. "Yeah yeah I'm decent come on in" I said hooking my headphones to my iPod hanging them across my right shoulder.

Looking up lazily I saw Tyler walking in the room towards me looking at me intensively like he was studying my face. "Um Tyler why are you starting at me like that" I said. "Oh um nothing sorry um lets go down stairs so you can eat" he replied looking down talking to himself. Sighing at him I grabbed my headphones putting them in my ears turning the volume up all the way where I was alone in the world of my music and me only.

Following Tyler out of the room my gaze kept going from the back of his head to his a*s. it stood out in the jeans he wore, in his right back pocket was a wallet hooked to two chains that led to the front of his jeans probably to a belt loop. His pants were kind of tight around but not to tight and his a*s stood out really well. Blushing at my own thoughts I looked down suddenly finding a fascination with my hands.

Bumping into a solid hard wall noticing it was Tyler's back. Backing up I looked up at him biting my lip mumbling a sorry. "It's all right" Tyler said smiling noticing I was trying to hold back most likely a rude comment (which it was). Walking through the door Tyler held open I seen a kitchen that was pretty big.

"Rayne what would you like to eat" Tyler asked. "I have one question do you have eggs, bread, and mayo" I asked. "Yes Rayne I do and you are not cooking" he said. "Yes I am; hate to tell you" I replied opening the silver double wide fridge getting a single egg out and grabbing the mayo closing it. Walking to one of the cabinets I grabbed two slices of bread patting them in the toaster pushing the lever on the front of it down to toast the bread.

Turning towards Tyler I smiled sweetly and innocently up at him. "I need a skillet please" I asked. Tyler looked at me sighing in defeat going to a cabinet he grabbed a small skillet and said "in the drawer in front of you is a spatula, get it". Smiling I did as he had said and grabbed a wooden handled metal spatula. Tyler put the skillet on the stove coating it with butter non stick spray.

Cracking the egg in the skillet I put salt on it and then turned the burner on and grabbed a butter knife putting mayo on my two toasted slices of bread laying them on a paper towel. Setting the lid to the mayo on the jar I flipped the egg keeping it runny inside or sunny side up. Screwing the lid back onto the mayo jar, I walked to the fridge, putting it back on the shelf. Going back to the stove I flipped the egg again.

Smiling to myself as the smell reached my nose. Slipping the egg on the toast I enclosed the bread around the egg. Wrapping a paper towel around the bottom I bit into the sandwich turning the stove off, like devouring the sandwich in like less than four minutes all together. My stomach cramps ceasing I felt much better. 'Thank god for him suggesting food I was starved' I thought sighing.

Wiping my mouth I threw the paper towel away and headed back to the stove to grab the skillet and spatula to clean them. "Rayne what are you doing?" Tyler asked curiously. "What does it look like I'm doing? Cleaning the mess I made duh" I replied to him sarcastically. "Leave it come on we need to go so you can get to know the place you are going to be staying for awhile" he replied. "No I will clean the mess I made it" I said stubbornly. "Rayne come on this place is already big enough for us to tour" Tyler said. "Forget it I will be here tell I'm done cleaning up what I dirtied and that's it" I replied firmly. "Ugh you.... you stubborn woman make it fast" Tyler replied to me through clenched teeth. Laughing in my head 'he has no idea how stubborn a woman can get' I thought.

Sighing kind of happy that I got his stubborn butt to give into what I knew was the right thing to do. Going to the sink and washing the dishes with apple dawn dish soap. Rinsing the two dishes of their soapy layer, I set them out one at a time in the dish rack to dry, biting back a smile as I heard a relieved sigh escape Tyler's lips. "Rayne can we please get going now" Tyler asked me. "Yea sure whatever" I said not at all enthused about touring the house when I won’t be there much longer. Sighing in defeat I started following Tyler and exited the kitchen door when he held it open.

Outside the kitchen in the hallway I waited for Tyler to pass me. Finally when he did I stuck my tongue out at his back childishly. Tyler seemed like he was talking to him self as I heard his voice low. "Um Tyler are you okay it seems as if your talking to yourself" I asked trying so hard not to laugh. "Rayne I'm fine and yes I was talking to myself" Tyler said with a little agitation in his voice.

Busting out laughing I stopped walking to lean against the nearest wall for support. "Rayne it's not that funny. Woman calm down and remember to breath" Tyler said getting frantic. Calming down to where I was only chuckling a little bit now, I looked up at him smiling "Don't feel so bad Tyler I talk to myself sometimes to" I said laughing a little but I wasn't lying to the man I had no reason to lie.

Tyler looked at me glaring slightly as he said "Sure you do that's why you just laughed your a*s off". "No seriously I'm not lying to you I have even caught myself answering things I have said to myself before. So no that is not why I was laughing I just didn't think you would be a person to talk to yourself you don't look the type" I said being serious to him now. "Alright and you do know it’s not right to answer yourself" Tyler said.

              Looking down at the floor I bit my lip "Well when yourself is the only person you can trust its necessary almost" I said very low. "Rayne I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that" Tyler said. "Yea well when you have lived a life like mine you would understand. But you haven't so you don't understand" I said raising my voice while glaring as tears fell out of my eyes and down my face at the shocked and saddened face of Tyler.



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

193 Views
Added on March 18, 2012
Last Updated on March 18, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing