Stranger's and My Mouth

Stranger's and My Mouth

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

Blinking in surprise I looked up into the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen. Too bad they were filled with concern. Scooting my head as far back as possible I stared into the gorgeous eyes of the all to familiar mystery guy. "Ah good you are fine Rayne. Are you okay? You were thrashing around" the damn to sexy for his own good mystery guy said. "Excuse me but who the hell are you. First you stalk my dreams then find me in person and show up in my house and now I wake up with you in my face so not to be rude but who the hell are you" I said all in one big breath. "Well Rayne my name is Tyler Allen Altard. I told you I would save you but I was to late by the time I saw you, well you and him" he said disgusted "Were at it already. I've spent months trying to find you Rayne. You have been stalking my dreams but its hard to find you when you don't have MySpace or anything" he finished looking at me. "Actually Mr. Altard I do have a MySpace thank you and its well hidden from people like my brother and stalkers" I said rolling my eyes in response. "Oh well I couldn't find it and I looked forever" Tyler said to me. "its well hidden for a reason shall I go over it again?" I asked dryly.

“Where exactly am I” I asked upset. “You are in my son's manor hon. Since he found you and saved you he insisted that you stay with him. Which is fine with us as long as it is fine with you” a older mans voice said from the end of the bed. Looking at the man I noticed he and the younger man beside him looked a lot like mystery man beside me, but the father had dark brown hair and the young man had blond hair and was lankier than Tyler and his father.

“I am not staying anywhere. I will go home today” I replied. “Sorry to inform you Rayne but you can't. You’re whatever you call him is on the run and your sister is in protective custody as well with her boyfriend who happens to be a cop” the man said again. “So you come into my home and take me from the only family I have left” I yelled at Tyler. “Rayne please calm down. Please” his soft voice asked. “You kidnapped me” I yelled. “No I did not he f*****g stabbed you Rayne and I had my brother in law who is a cop with me and you were placed in my protective custody. Besides my brother is stronger than he looks” he replied jerking in the younger guy at the end of the beds direction.

“You shouldn't have done this. He will find me. He always does Tyler. You should have left me there to die, we would be better off” I replied quietly. “No I will not and I can’t let you die Rayne. Please understand that”

“Understand what? That you won’t let me die and I can't leave your house and oh yea you invaded my dreams and saw my past events that not very many of us know about. So what are you” I asked scared realizing that he had been in my dreams, there was defiantly something up with him. The guy beside me stiffened and I realized we were completely alone now.

“Where did they go” I asked. “My dad said we need time alone so him and my brother left. Don't worry I really am a cop and I would not hurt you if my life depended on it. Your dreams haunt me, every night when I close my eyes you and your dreams are there. I don't understand it but I want to know why” he explained. Closing my eyes lightly it still didn't add up. “Tyler what are you. Do not lie to me it will do no good in the long run. Just tell me please” I asked looking at him upset.

Sitting up I looked down and seen I was in a different set of clothes than I remembered wearing. 'S**t who the hell changed my clothes and where are they' I thought frantically. "Rayne are you okay you look worried and freaked out" Tyler's smooth voice asked breaking through my frantic thoughts. "Who ummm changed my um clothes and where are they" I asked worried. "We had to throw out your clothes they were covered in your blood" he said grimacing at some thought in his head. Closing my eyes tightly I felt a warm stream of tears roll out of my eyes and down my cheek. I felt warm strong arms wrap around me protectively. Tyler was holding me silently calming me down. With him holding me I could smell him and he smelled really good. Closing my eyes I felt my face heat up 'Dear god I have to get out. Why am I blushing' I thought frantically silently panicking in my head.

Bringing my hand to my eyes I dried them and brushed away the stray tears. “Look Rayne you have got to be hungry and I know that it may seem like I am avoiding telling you what I am. However that is not the case and I will gladly tell you but you really should get some food in your system and if you want a shower plus your stuff. I brought you everything I could think of that you might possibly want” Tyler said. Smiling lightly I was internally grateful but I wouldn't let him know that.

Tyler got up and brought three or four colored duffel bags out of the closet and revealed about 4 big boxes full. Closing my eyes I looked at him slightly and then turned away. Biting the edge of my lip I stood up out of the bed and walked over to him at the closet. “Okay now I am not going to go through this with you because it is your stuff and I do not quite think that will be good if I even tried to help you unpack. You are a strong independent young woman and it wouldn't be good for me if I helped you” he said slowly backing out of the room.

“Thank you” I replied lightly. Sighing in defeat I looked down 'D****t why in the hell am I giving up already' I thought mad at myself. Biting back a smile at the next thought that popped up in my head, 'if they aren't gonna let me leave than I will leave later once I get my stuff' I thought. "Rayne are you hungry or thirsty" Tyler asked looking at me. "Kind of but can I take a shower and clean up first please" I asked. "Of course you can the bathroom door to your right. I'll be back in about 20 minutes to escort you down okay. And don't worry in your red bag there is all of your cosmetics and stuff" Tyler replied headed towards the door to leave.



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

401 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 17, 2012
Last Updated on March 17, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing