Dinner and Sillyness

Dinner and Sillyness

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

Getting an idea of what I wanted to cook I found a box of twisty noodles, a box of velveeta cheese, can green beans, and some little sausages. Looking around some more I eventually found the pots and pans and utensils to cook with. Taking a deep breath I turned the faucet on strictly hot water and filled up the big pan with some water. Turning on the front burner on the stove I placed the big pan there and then the medium one beside it while I placed the green beans and some butter, garlic, salt, beef cubes, onion powder and bacon bit pieces inside the pan and put it on the back burner on medium flame.

Opening the four packages of little sausages I placed them in a pan and began cooking them on high, the water began to boil and so I placed the noodles in the water and stirred them so that they did not stick to themselves. My pocket began vibrating and I jumped slightly, pulling the phone out of my pocket I looked at the name and it said mom so I pushed accept and held it to my ear.

“Hello” I said answering the phone.

“Hello? Is Tyler there” the woman asked confused.

“No he is getting a shower and then going into the woods for a bit”

“Oh okay so you must be Rayne”

“Yes ma'am I am Rayne and he wanted me to inform you that in about an hour dinner should be down completely” I said

“Okay so what is he cooking for dinner”

“He is not cooking. I am cooking dinner and we are having homemade mac-n-cheese, green beans, and little sausages”

“Oh that sounds good. Well we will see you then” she said in a happier mood.

“Alrighty” I said and hung up the phone before shoving it into my pocket again. Stirring the noodles again then stirred the sausages and then the green beans. Turning the green beans down to low and the meat the noodles began to boil and I drained them in a strainer in the sink and put the cheese that I had cut into little cubes while on the phone inside the pan with some milk on high. Stirring the cheese slowly I heard the kitchen door open and felt his stare on the back of my head.

Turning towards him slowly I smiled at his slightly wet hair, in his eyes dark blue tee shirt that was fitted and a pair of nice blue jeans fitted on him and shoes. Shifting back towards the stove I focused on stirring the cheese and getting it melted. I felt him walk closer to me and I blushed lightly. “So did my mom call yet” Tyler asked. “Yes they will be here in about 20 minutes or so” I said smiling at him over my right shoulder, taking the wooden spoon in my left hand so that I could have my right hand. Reaching into my right jean pocket I grabbed Tyler's phone and pulled it out of my pocket and then handed it to him over my shoulder.

He got really close to me and took the phone out of my hand slowly and took another step closer to me. I smiled lightly and noticed that all the lumps were melted out of the cheese and I smiled to myself. Turning the cheese off I spun around and automatically froze, in front of me with about three feet between us stood Tyler. Blushing horribly I looked down and he chuckled, I giggled lightly and took a step back. His smile widened and I rolled my eyes “creeper” I muttered giggling. “I heard that” he said laughing, “I intended for you to hear me. It’s not like I said it so that you couldn't” I said laughing and grabbing the noodles out of the sink.

Taking the strainer to the cheese I slowly got every noodle into the pan and began stirring it up so that every noodle was covered and cheesy. A bell rang and Tyler chuckled “Don't worry that is just my family. I am going to go let them into the dining room I will be right back okay” he said smiling. “Yea” I said smiling back and rinsing off the wooden spoon before grabbing a plastic spoon that makes it easier to dish up the mac-n-cheese. Smiling I stirred the meat and the green beans once more making sure they were hot and shutting off there fire as well. The door swung open again as I was trying to find the pot holders so that the pans were not sat directly down onto the table. “Rayne what are you looking for” Tyler asked getting my attention. “Pot holders” I replied not turning around and blushing. “Silly come here” he said chuckling. I turned around and fake glared at him but walked over there anyways and stuck my tongue out at him.

He chuckled more and opened the drawer next to him on the right and there were the pot holders. Sticking my tongue out again I grabbed three pot holders and the green beans from the stove. Tyler stepped in my way and tried taking the pan from my hands “If you go to touch the pan again god so help me I do not beat your ancient a*s” I said playfully. “Oh bring it on. You know you want to” he said and then busted out laughing, “Oh you are just so weird” I replied giggling and then walking around him and out the door. “You damn woman” Tyler said close behind me with both of the other pans in his hands.



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
Added on March 18, 2012
Last Updated on March 18, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing