It's just a dream

It's just a dream

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

"Rayne come on get up" Cierra said. "Mmm five more minutes please" I mumbled. "Rayne come on get your lazy butt out of bed now" she said. I looked up at her and grimaced as my right arm started throbbing in pain. Cierra gasped and I winched as my arm came into view from under the covers. "Oh Rayne I am so sorry. I didn't think Brett would come home or ever think of hurting you" Cierra said with what sounded like regret in her voice. "Cierra I'll live okay I promise will you just please call me in sick today so I have the weekend to try and move my arm without it hurting every time I try to do something. The school will be bound to find out if I go today." I said looking at her. "Yeah of course Rayne I don't know why I hadn't thought about the school finding out. Well do you want anything for it? The pain I mean" Cierra asked lightly. "No thank you thought for asking. I am just really tired" I said lightly. "Rayne you were up at 3 A.M. weren't you?" my sister more said than asked. I looked at her and her normally smooth face was turned up in concern. "I was taking a shower" I said in a whisper. "Yea I figured that well I'm going to go so you can sleep. Rayne sleep well and if you need anything call me on your cell. I'll be home as soon as I can I have to work today" Cierra said hugging me lightly then walking out of my room closing my door behind her. As I laid back down I swear before my head even hit the pillow I was out in a dreamless somewhat peaceful sleep.

A loud 'booming' of a door is what brought me out of my sleep. Silently but fast I got out of bed and slipped on a pair of jeans, bra, clean black and red tee shirt, and checkered socks. I grabbed my black and white checkerboard vans, my gray and black skull jacket, and set them by my bed. Quickly I brushed out my tangled mess of blonde/brown hair that when I was done my hair laid straight down to the middle of my back. I threw it up in a smooth pony tail once all the tangles were finally out. I grabbed my bag and put the brush in it and my cell phone charger as well in it. I put ipod touch inside my front right pocket of my jeans and hung my headphones over my right shoulder.

I held my breath and silently walked out of my room, sliding my white iPod headphones into my ears turning the iPod on. Slightly and quickly I looked up and headed out of my room. "Rayne what are you doing home schools not out yet" Brett said looking at me. "I didn't feel good this morning besides I'm way ahead of the other seniors" I said slowly walking forward making sure not to let him not find out to much. "Then what are you doing out of bed." Brett asked slightly annoyed. "I just woke up and my stomach hurts" I replied. "Oh okay well hurry and get back to bed. Cierra would have my a*s if she knew I let you out of bed" Brett said heading towards his room. "I'll hurry and get back to bed" I said relieved. 'Thank you Jesus' I thought in my head sighing as I slipped into the kitchen.

Looking around I grabbed a glass and poured myself some Mt. Dew over a couple cubes of ice. I grabbed some pain killers and a straw before putting a three meat pizza inside the oven on 375 degrees F. Slowly going back to my room I grabbed my remote for my I-Home off my dresser and pushed the on button. My I-Home came to life as I put my iPod in its place. Almost immediately my ears were filled with the sound of 'I hate everything about you' by Three Days Grace. Smiling faintly I grabbed a notebook and started writing more of a already in progress story about a guy who has been in my dreams. Getting at least 3 pages more than what I started on I stopped as 'if I was your vampire' by Marilyn Manson ended. Silently as possible I walked out of my room and back to the kitchen. I took the pizza out of the oven swiftly and carefully. I sighed there simply wasn't away for me to hurt myself accidentally I had been doing this to long.

Quickly I cut my pizza in four slices and put the pieces on a paper plate carrying it to my room only stopping to turn the kitchen light out. I made it back to my room quickly just at the middle of 'in my room' by ICP. Slightly banging my head to the music I sat on my bed and started eating the pizza. My right arm was throbbing badly now that I had the chance to think about it. 'Suck it up and live with the pain. You need your right arm' a voice in my head said. Eating the pizza kind of quickly I laid back down when I was finished after tossing my plate in the trash can in my room. Sighing I slowly drifted off to sleep.

‘“Rayne! Rayne! Where are you?" I heard a familiar voice say loudly. Frantically I looked around trying to find the source of the voice while backing up. All I could see was blackness it surrounded me. I fell to my knees hitting them on a hard smooth surface ground. Covering my head in frustration I screamed out loudly. Then I was grabbed roughly by my right arm. "Rayne what the hell, where’s Cierra" the angry voice of my drunken brother asked me. "I don't know. Brett let me go your hurting me" I said firmly ripping my arm out of Brett's grasp and running as fast as I could from him. I have no clue how long I was running forward but I was out of breath and not stopping.

"Oomph" I said as I ran into something hard tall and kind of wide. Looking up while backing up my breath caught in my throat the guy was a god, and the same guy that had been stalking my dreams. He was tall well taller than me, kind of broad shouldered, long clean sexy red blondish hair, and the prettiest eyes I had ever seen they were a dirty blue. The guy had a little bit of facial hair but it looked good on him. Slowly I let my breath out noticing I had ended up holding it. he was older than me but not by much and god this man was attractive. He smiled at me faintly and I could see headphones hanging out of his black semi tight shirt.

Tearing my eyes away from him I looked down at my feet. "Wh… what are you doing here I have seen you before but I don't know you" I asked softly trying not to be rude. "Well Rayne I am here to help you as it seems you need my help but it will cost you" the guy said. I just looked at him freaked out "What in the hell makes you think I need help from you I don't even know you so just go on and leave me alone" I said letting anger take over. "I'm going to take you away from Brett who ever that is to you. You should never be treated like you were EVER" the overly hot guy said sounding kind of pissed. 'S**t' I thought looking down butting my lip. "B..Br..Brett how do you know a...ab...about him" I asked stuttering pretty badly. "I seen what he did to you and you better tell me he's not your boyfriend Rayne god so help me I don't kill him" he said to me. "What if he is. Why would you care?" I asked "I'll kill him if he's your boyfriend and besides you don't even sound sure of yourself" he replied cockily. "Yea well so what if he's my brother better than boyfriend huh?" I asked softly. "He's your What" the mystery guy asked sounding mad. "Look I shouldn't be here at least with you I don't know you or how I keep seeing you every time I dream at night. All you can do to help me is to forget I said anything and leave me alone and just forget me all together" I said hopefully. "I can't do that Rayne I..." the mystery guy started to say.`



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

469 Views
Added on March 17, 2012
Last Updated on March 17, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing