Nightmare! Not Mine!!

Nightmare! Not Mine!!

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

Turning around abruptly I began running up the stairs, I didn't stop until was completely up the stairs down the hallway and safely inside Tyler's bedroom. Closing the door automatically behind me I locked it securely and threw myself onto the bed. Burring myself into the warm sheets and blanket, I took a deep breath and my lungs were filled with his intoxicating scent. Grabbing his pillow I felt my eyes tear up. 'Why does he have to care about me. I don't know him all that much. If its his pity I do not want it' I thought angrily as tears streaked my cheeks. “Rayne please open the door. I'm so sorry I didn't mean for you to get upset. I was not trying to be mean to you at all. I did not want it to come out the way it did I promise Rayne” Tyler said sounding upset through the door.

Slowly getting up out of the bed I walked to the door and unlocked it slowly and quietly. As soon as I felt it unlock I hurried back to the bed and snuggled back into the pillow. “Rayne I will not leave this spot until we talk” he said. “Will it get you to leave me alone” I asked slightly smiling. “Yes it will, if that is what you truly wish” Tyler said with a saddened tone. Looking down at the bed I felt horrible and my stomach hurt, “The doors unlocked” I said barely audible or moving from spot. 'What do I want, I want out; but he is free and roaming. This guy went out of his way and saved me. He even made sure Ciarra is safe. He kept me from dying, not entirely sure why but we are connected. I owe him for his troubles” I thought as the door slowly opened.

Tyler walked in looking downwards towards the ground, my chest hurt and I was entirely upset with myself. “Look Tyler I am not mad at you or upset. I forgive you, this is going to be hard for me please understand and it will not just be hard it’s going to be frustrating because of my experiences. Besides I didn't have anyone there before this” I said looking down away from his gaze. A small indention was made in the bed and he sat down beside me before two warm arms were wrapped around me. “I never wanted you to think that I know better than you do. I have been through a lot in my years Rayne, but, you have been through things that I can't exactly imagine. No, I did not want to take you from the home of your parents but when we arrived he was drunk and talking about drugs and I realized just how bad it was for the both of you. We took you after you and him got into it and then we sent Ciarra's boyfriend to take care of her” he said looking at me.

Shivering under his stare I barely looked up and then automatically dropped my gaze again. “This is later and I do need answer's Tyler. What are you and your family and please don't lie I am not stupid. And what happened to my stab wound” I asked looking at the flat screen television. “Okay well your wound healed and Rayne I want to explain it to you right now but I kind of can't. It’s not that I won’t I will in a little bit but my dad wants to ask me something and show me something else. And then I promise that I will tell you, we do not even have to tour the house today, you can take a little nap if you want while I talk to him or you can explore the back yard. There is a garden and a pool out back if you want. The pool is heated by the way to Rayne. Everything here is yours as well” Tyler said smiling at me slightly.

Blushing lightly I looked down “I think I am just going to get a small nap and then I will come help you with dinner that way you can talk to you dad” I said laying down on the bed barely slipping out of his arms. “Okay Rayne, Sweet dreams if you wake and you need something don't hesitate to come down stairs. Your not a prisoner I promise” he said getting up and kissing my forehead. Turning a deeper shade of red I snuggled into the bed as he walked out of the room. Smiling to myself I did not quite understand what was going on with me but the new feelings that I had never once in my life felt just seemed so right. Exasperation pulled me into a dark and mysterious dream that I would never have recalled my own.

'Looking around me I let the darkness surround me not trying to avoid it and not trying to embrace it either I just sat there. Around me the darkness just smoothly passed on by not even stopping to envelope me. The darkness was slowly fading to light, and then from light to a day setting. Suddenly I was surrounded in trees like the dream from before. It was a forest quiet similar to the one I saw before but this one had no smooth paved pathway or anything close to it. Walking a little ways forward I heard rustling in the trees. Continuing forward I came into a clearing and an unbearable site to see. Tyler, his brother in law, his brother, and a female were on one side, and then three guys and another female were on the opposite side from them. Tyler's and everybody's eyes were shining brightly like they were neon colors almost.

One of the guys on the opposite side of Tyler said something and the girl bared their extremely sharp looking teeth at the guys as if in warning to back off. Backing up slowly I saw all of the people in the area baring extremely sharp pointed teeth like vampires and werewolf's at each other. One of the guys on the opposite side of Tyler started advancing towards Tyler and all of them. Turning around from the group of them I started to run like hell not caring if I was loud or not.'



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
Added on March 18, 2012
Last Updated on March 18, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing