Hollow ..

Hollow ..

A Poem by Sasha
"

"
It was a beautiful night ..
perfect with all its meanings ..
calm sky .. with shining starts filling it with light ..
a cold breeze that takes your breathe away..

There I was ..
surrounded by so many people..
I felt like my heart was so empty ..
so lonely ..
everyone was with their loved one ..
and I was there stranded ..without a name ..without a someone by my side ..without a trace ..without anything ..
It was like standing in a beautiful place filled with happy people and there I was smiling but my heart is aching inside..

Why can't I be happy like them ? My heart questioned ..
Why can't I have that huge amazing overwhelming feeling when I feel like I am top of the world ?
Why can't I feel butterflies ? .... 
Why can't I have that feeling when I beat one million beats when I see him ?
Sigh..

I had no answers for my heart ..
I had literally nothing to say ..
I just reminded my heart .. you are recovering now .. give yourself some time to heal .. 
and one day you will feel that inner and outstanding feeling when you see him ..
Everything will feel different .. everything will change inside of you ..
Just wait ..
Have patience ..

Until when will I wait ?? Until when will I stay empty, lost and dark ..
I just want to be happy ..
that's all I want ..

You will .. I answered ..
One day ..

© 2014 Sasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was a long time ago. I've been happy with her since 1955. Stay patient. It's a great write.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Sasha

9 Years Ago

Thank you:)
This is something I totally relate to...it seems like the more people I'm around, the lonelier I feel...I suppose social anxiety has a lot to do with that...I just want to be happy too, and I long to figure out the secrets of those who have that ability...you've certainly asked all the right questions in this piece, and I was glad to see a sliver of hope at the end...this one definitely spoke to me...great piece :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Sasha

9 Years Ago

Thank you :)
I felt the pain and the loneliness. You write simple but powerful. Patience is a virtue like the saying goes. Bravo..................

Posted 9 Years Ago


Sasha

9 Years Ago

Thanks Sami ! Glad you liked it :)
True ..
Sami Khalil

9 Years Ago

You are welcome...:)...........................

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2014
Last Updated on August 11, 2014

Author

Sasha
Sasha

Jordan



About
I love the fall and its cold breeze hitting my face and the brown leaves coloring the ground .. I love music and how it inspires me to write ! I am 27 years old , I have an MBA degree but I just enj.. more..

Writing
Haunted .. Haunted ..

A Poem by Sasha