The formation of the Illuminati

The formation of the Illuminati

A Story by Saswat
"

How the Illuminati, a society founded to spread American values, gradually became the corrupted masterminds of the world.

"

The Formation of the Illuminati

             A very powerful group was formed before American independence. As organizations are formed during any major activity, thus several groups, which were strong right from the beginning, they had to be, were formed before the independence of the USA, to aid the process. You may have heard of the Illuminati as an insanely powerful group that worships evil and is trying to do extremely unethical thing involving the entire world, like dumbing down the population, causing natural disasters for its own benefit, murdering and even cloning your favorite celebrities and imposing a totalitarian New World Order. This if you know anything about, is by no means a good thing.

              The Illuminati wasn’t always meant to be evil, so let’s go back in time. In the USA, long before it was independent of Great Britan, they already had the strong ideas of freedom and progress; the main group supporting these ideas were the Freemasons. As the British started constricting their right, while at the same time not listening to the Freemasons and sometimes even publically humiliating them, they increased the number of people wanting to break free from their rule. They formed groups such as the famous continental congress, a group designed to help America become independent. Of course, it would not have been possible to rule over such a large area as the then British colonies without a central government, so they started thinking of the ways by which they could rule over their new free land after it became independent. As we all know, they came across the idea of a Republic similar to the ancient Roman government before Julius Ceaser, with some of the principals of a democracy which were taken from the only large democracy that they knew about, the ancient Greek democracy. They originally actually had more of a democracy in the beginning but were compelled to strengthen their government with republic ideas, as the original far too weak government could not agree on anything and hardly helped in the progress of America.

Of course, the values of the newly formed America were very unfamiliar at the time, so various powerful groups were formed to spread the values of freedom and a people running the government, among other American ideas, the most respected and powerful among these groups were the Illuminati. The Illuminati, as the name suggests, had the purpose to enlighten the people about the values of the newly formed America, as well as work with the Freemasons to continue its progress. They originally had the following 4 postulates:

·         Enlighten the people about the values of America,

·         Help the development of America as a whole

·         Promote research, industry, expansion, and other types of progress in all societies

·         Appeal to the needs of the people

·         Facilitate the other causes by any means necessary

The powerful Illuminati worked hard to achieve these principals. They were very successful a least compared to similar reformatory groups in Europe, but nowhere near as successful as they wanted to be. They were trying to spread their values to the entire globe, but at least in the beginning, only America, and not even them, listened.

 

As a response to this and their ruthless need for success, they tried to push their principals as hard as they could. They exercised every possible method they could for the success of the American principles in a stubborn world, inviting the best, brightest most famous and powerful, richest and most talented individuals they could in order to help their cause, but the demands of America were ruthless.

                Fledgling America wanted to do unethical things like steal land and wealth from the natives, Spain and Canada, as well as many other things and by then, the Illuminati, partially because of their excessive pride for America and their longing to put America first, tried to help them. They somehow had the blind belief that America was the best, and any American need, whether good or bad, had to be helped as long as it was not outwardly evil seeming to the outside world, remember that at time, the European countries, the most powerful ones, looked down at native tribes in America, Australia, Africa and the Pacific islands as savages, and mostly thought that removing and reducing them was a sign of progress, thus they along with the presidents of the United states in the early to mid-1800s assisted the Illuminati in cleverly helping take away their land and property. At the time, the Illuminati liked the support they were receiving for deeds that were traditionally considered evil but were now progressive. Extermination of native tribes was one of them, others included expanding of banking businesses (this would make unwittingly people lose control over their own money the banks would control them), the propagation of smoking as a habit throughout America and Europe (smoking was picked up from native Americans, the Illuminati knew it was harmful to health, but found its stimulant and calming effects very useful for encouraging it as a habit) and much more.

                They started to experiment with evil, not only in their causes but also in their methods. Evil scientists and other researchers from across the globe were recruited, along with businessmen, philosophers, and many other useful professionals from all areas. Together, they pooled every bit of knowledge and wisdom they had in order to strengthen their group and help recruit new members in a positive feedback loop. They studied the effects of well-directed stress on human beings finding the positive effect that stress had on human performance. Meanwhile, they quickly found out that cleverly hidden evil and unethical methods were far more effective than ethical methods in getting results, and discarded ethics in their greed. This soon rotted their relations with the US government, and they started building large bunkers underground, all over the world. By 1857, the US threatened to destroy them (they were not yet powerful enough to take on the US government at the time), and they went underground as a secret organization which hosted their activities in underground bunkers, they fooled the public into thinking they were destroyed.

                 It was about this time, that the Illuminati gave up the worship of God altogether, and started to worship evil, the biblical lords of evil. Satan was briefly considered their new god, but he represented all types of evil, whether they were open or not. They quickly came to worship Lucifer, who represented only the types of evil which were not caught easily for whatever reason, too hidden, too small, too complex, too big those hidden concealed evils were represented by Lucifer, who was to be their new god, even more powerful than the god that the holy bible encouraged people to worship, at least as far as the Illuminati was concerned, in terms of producing results. They replaced their rituals of traditional godly worship with satanic rituals, ones that got increasingly more extreme with time for the next 50 years after they were started. Since the Illuminati was now a secret group, members were no longer allowed to publically mention that they were a part of the Illuminati, which soon extended to not being allowed to mention it at all. 

                 Remember that this was the time of unrest in Europe, especially the French Revolution and Napoleonic wars ( started by the Illuminati themselves), and also a time of many colonization battles in Africa, India, and South America, along with wars of independence of some of the European colonies in the said areas. The European countries were constantly fighting with each other, and with these wars, was the retardation of scientific progress for the ethical common researcher. The now very evil Illuminati utilized these wars to the fullest. During these wars, scientific papers were often destroyed, these were sent to Illuminati researchers before they were wrecked, soon the Illuminati had underground libraries of every text that was ever not destroyed by the year 1857, as countries soon trusted them to keep their knowledge. They were also able to gain information from wounded soldiers and other war victims, especially before they died, and had contacts with all of the war prisons, who all were secretly spying on the prisoners of war. Prisoners of war and other people in extreme stress normally experience a wealth of creative ideas and thoughts, similar things are experienced by slave workers, repeated rape victims, torture victims, criminals on death row and any position with extreme stress, these were all noted down by Illuminati spies, who were aided by their knowledge of the human memory and the large number of employees that they had. They were then extended by the extensive network of philosophers, ones who took down every method of learning and applying knowledge and effectively working, whether they were ethical or not, used it to improve the scientific method dramatically by not only discarding ethics, but also reinforcing it with philosophy, instinct, intelligence and common sense becoming much faster in scientific progress than the outside world. They soon put in Abraham Lincoln into the office to ensure that the Civil war was started at the time. This would have 2 effects, they would put in America's reputation as a good nation, make money for the Illuminati, they would receive huge amounts of money, and ensure that no country was suspicious of America or the Illuminates’ evil for a long time.  The effect is that they surpassed the rest of the world in science in a span of just 20-30 years, by the year 1887 at the most their use of evil grew. All this also served to reinforce their belief in Lucifer. The lord of evil that is never caught.

                 This process continued in a feedback loop.  The Illuminati, now underground and fully disconnected to the needs and welfare of the people made itself increasingly powerful. IT influenced the country of Israel and brainwashed the Jewish leaders towards concealed evil, which they already had a natural tendency towards, corrupted the later communist governments of Russia and China, and made it such that only bad guys that didn’t wish America well could go to any government office. The last one was carefully done to produce as little knowledge of this as possible with the American people.

       For reviewers: According to Wikipedia, the Illuminati is an organization that was founded in 1776 to help the end of superstition, illogical religious beliefs, corruption of religious leaders, and obstruction of science by religious beliefs. This is one of the key values of America, as the first amendment of its constitution states religious freedom and the prevention of any kind of punishment for purely religious justifications. I did not keep this value specifically in mind writing this essay.

 

© 2018 Saswat


Author's Note

Saswat
This was just my speculation a while ago on the outline of the history of the Illuminati, as I would base it for a novel that I was gonna write.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on March 17, 2018
Last Updated on March 17, 2018

Author

Saswat
Saswat

Jaipur, Dahmi Kalan, India



About
I am 19 and don't write as much as I should. more..

Writing