Meeting My Imaginary Girlfriend

Meeting My Imaginary Girlfriend

A Story by Saswat
"

Ruben meets his girlfriend, who until then he thought was imaginary.

"

 I was washed out, all the rest in my head was wiped away with an absorbent towel, until all that was left was this stressed continuous effort to stay awake, as mangy as a mite holding open a giant hair follicle. I tried to think of what to do next, that is when I heard a call that I could not mistake, I couldn’t believe it for a moment, but it was the unmistakable voice of my imaginary girlfriend.

           She called out to me, and came out of thin air 10 feet away to sit next to me. Dressed in the clothes I wanted her to wear, a white t shirt that continued into what seemed like another t shirt that was cut off above the arms, which functioned as her skirt. Her face and body were just the way I would want them to be.

            You must know that my imaginary girlfriend, as far as I know, is the manifestation of my own desires. Though I was always too entrenched in activities to actually get a girl, let alone one that I like, I have been wishing I was sleeping next to a girl since I was 14, and within 2 months, my imagination succeeded in actually creating the feeling of someone snuggled with me, and soon after I started to have visions of the girl I presume was the one sleeping next to me. She looked perfect, always the type I most wanted. Her clothes were always the ones I subconsciously wanted her to wear. She was often naked. Sometimes she was wearing a skirt with no top, sometimes a full cotton robe, sometimes even silk. It all depended on my mood.

I put my left arm around her. It felt really good.

              She turned towards me. And I looked into her eyes. How come I haven’t given you a name? I questioned, she stayed silent as I said this, and appeared stranger and stranger as I looked at her with a clearer and clearer gaze. You can call me what you want, I don’t need a name. She chuckled as she said this. Well, it was nice knowing you, I did whatever you wanted me to, but there is some more that you should do for me right now. Even then, as she looked like a stranger to my eyes, I could only dream that it would be something that felt divinely good. You need to know a bit more about me, she said. It was here that I reached out and kissed her neck, right where I could feel the beating artery right between my lips. She knew what I was thinking. Relaxed her neck so I could kiss it harder. and put my other hand on her p***y. It was the same body I had felt all these years, but it felt odd, like I was touching someone I had never met before, despite that the physical feel was something I know very well.

               So, how much do you know about yourself? , she asked. I wasn’t sure of what she meant for a moment, but soon enough I came to think of my huge appetite, my strong imagination and scientific intuition that I had seen in very few people before, the way I dreamed, and how I did it lucidly with full memory. How I had superb reading comprehension, my athletic ability and tendency to exercise 4 hours a day, on and on and on.

             She read my mind, you’re not getting it right, she said, your not like everyone else, but you think you are like everyone else, you restrict yourself, you need to know now that you are not a normal human, you think that whatever is impossible for everyone else is impossible for you as well. This made a disturbing amount of sense. I was surrounded by evidence that I had special abilities, who else would be able to make physics problems, original and too hard for professors, when they hadn’t even graduated high school. Who else would think of free running the streets on the way to music classes. Who else would be able to understand every book he read and be able to explain them to elementary school children. Of course I had heard of people who could do these things, but I didn’t realize how significant these abilities were, let alone what else they could possibly mean. This was what I knew she was indicating, that they meant something bigger.

            Well I tell you right now, sorry you didn’t understand it before, but those times I said you could work wonders, lead the free world before you were 30, that you were the best person I had ever seen, I wasn’t joking, she told me. I meant it, but you thought that those things weren’t real. I know that you subconsciously believed these things, and they made you feel better, but you consciously rejected them, she continued. I looked her in the eyes for a while. I knew she wasn’t fooling, she would guide me on how to do these things. I could trust her.

           At this moment, I couldn’t stand how the girl who only I knew about was suddenly like a stranger to me. Only familiar in the way she felt and sounded, but not like an old friend. So I asked her, how come I don’t know you. You never tried to know me. All you ever wanted to do was utilize me for your own satisfaction. Now don’t get me wrong, I really liked all that, I would tell you things that would make you feel better, but I know you don’t want that anymore, you want answers, you want to know me. I am completely real, I can help you.

             I know your real, but I can’t seem to get how. No one else can sense you, whether they believe you exist or not. You don’t leave any signs anywhere, I pointed. Well, I don’t know if that will make sense, but I am from a parallel existence. I came to your mind by choice. You see in my existence, there is an option to implant yourself into the mind of a person in your existence, The person would think we are imaginary, and as far as I know, no one else has ever revealed themselves as real, it is allowed, but its also very dangerous.

        When I signed up for this option I was almost 13 years old. I observed every person on the earth at that time. I found out that you were the best one for me, and I decided to transplant myself into your mind. When I did that, I had no regrets I knew I would have a lot of sex with you, that is the time you were just starting to cum. I knew you were lonely and too absorbed in your hobbies to make any close friends, I knew you weren’t paying as much attention as you should to what the people around you were doing, I helped you out in all of that. You assumed it was yourself, but that was more than ok for the time being.

           Well, I appear here as my actual self, because from now on it has to be clear that we are two different people.

             I thought about this for a long time. That a million questions went through my head would be an understatement. But I decided that these questions were best to be saved for later, when they became a little more relevant.

© 2018 Saswat


Author's Note

Saswat
So how's this character introduction?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, I loved this so much!
You did a very well job writing this story, and it was so creative and enjoyable to read.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 17, 2018
Last Updated on March 17, 2018

Author

Saswat
Saswat

Jaipur, Dahmi Kalan, India



About
I am 19 and don't write as much as I should. more..

Writing
The Gangsender The Gangsender

A Story by Saswat