How the Bullies are

How the Bullies are

A Story by Saswat
"

A description of something that happened to me, kinda modified.

"

To all those that respect bullies, I will tell you that they are the saddest people alive. Before I get into exact details, I’ll tell you a little incident that happened a couple of weeks ago.

           I was walking through the park on a weekday, a day on which I decided to stay home from school. I was doing calisthenics on the trees, exercises to improve my strength using only body resistance.

          To me, trees provide a very good platform for exercise. They are alive and asymmetrical. Their bark and wide branches challenge you in fun ways that no gym could if you know how. They are not stiff, but bend with your movement put you into unusual positions that complicate even relatively simple exercises.

         A twelve-year-old boy was watching me and was impressed by my athletic ability, He asked me to show him how to get that strong. I started by teaching him some basic exercises and seeing how good he was at them. When I saw that he couldn’t even do a basic push up properly, I showed him the easier version where you put your hands up on a bench. I also taught him the plank and bodyweight squats, both of which were difficult for this scrawny little kid. It was just then that this other guy the same age as the one I was teaching came around. I could tell he was a bully just by looking at him, that he bullied the boy I was teaching simply because he was weak, the bully looked two inches taller, 20 pounds heavier and like he could actually crank out ten consecutive push-ups in a row on a good day. As he told me that the boy with me was his friend and he had to go with him very soon, I could smell his soul in his voice, His soul stank of his abuse, mostly his own to the boy I was training, incredibly ignorant pride, and lumps of s**t in his head that were pretending to be brains. Oh, I could tell he was bad, I didn’t trust him, but right then I thought his disgusting personality was just me. I told him he could have the boy with him, but that I wanted to show him something first, my strength. The scrawny boy I was training quickly piped that I was incredibly strong, and I showed the larger friend.

           I curled my bicep and asked that guy to put both his hands on my clenched fist, and try as hard as possible to pull it down. Sure enough, he couldn’t even make it budge, and after 6 seconds of straining, he gave up and cussed me in a really lewd tone, saying I was a pile of fucked s**t. This is when my thoughts were confirmed, he was as revolting as I thought he was. It was then that I wanted to kick his nuts so hard that he would go flying up to the highest broken tree branch and by hung by the back of his shirt which would be snagged to said branch, but I ignored him. I knew it would do no good.

           That right there is the vile creature of a bully. I am not saying how or why they got vile, just that they are very very vile. Whoever is a bully or even respects someone else simply for being one needs serious help.                                                           

 

© 2018 Saswat


Author's Note

Saswat
Well the orange font is to bring out the tone of the story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on March 17, 2018
Last Updated on March 17, 2018

Author

Saswat
Saswat

Jaipur, Dahmi Kalan, India



About
I am 19 and don't write as much as I should. more..

Writing
The Gangsender The Gangsender

A Story by Saswat