The Shorter High Clouds Heaven Tales

The Shorter High Clouds Heaven Tales

A Chapter by Sawan

Chapter 3: The Shorter High Clouds Heaven Tales & Adventures

There were once one million men living in Kapilavasthu, near the Deer Parks of Perfect India. There were many soldiers and military men standing guard. Thousands of worshippers gathered to give Homage to the Universal Monarch and family. The universal monarch was gathering his belongings to ride his Royal Elephant out to an overseas treasure, a Celestial Holy Territory under His Divine Supramundane Control. He would tour that area and surrounding regions with his Royal Elephant, which flew, and then return.

He left, and then found that, the region he was visiting was apparently falling under the control of several enemy devas. He requested an audience with King Sakka and there he pled his faith in the Dhamma. King Sakka, upon hearing Him, granted Him freedom from those enemy devas.

Upon completing his tour of the 17 regions the Universal Monarch, and his family went to the High Clouds Heaven and lived there happily ever after, experiencing Heavenly Bliss!

When I’m going to work on a story, then I usually try to look at fulfilling elements of a traditional story. There will be characters, who carry individual personality traits, and then, there will be some work for them to do. There is something to solve, or find resolution, in. It’s like an equation, in that manner, except the story material richens as the story progresses, which is different from mathematics, unless working with complex equations, because those kinds of equations are progressive and require a certain degree of zeal and enthusiasm for the uninterested learner in the presence of a mathematician, and tell a numerical story, of its own kind. A story plot can be relatively short, but it should be descriptive and carry importance enough that the reader should read the even a paragraph long story to its end. The enrichment of the story plot also is a part of the enrichment of the reader and contributes to his learning experience. This part of the story isn’t difficult, and may have been the original part of the story that motivates the writer to take up the pen, or a dramatic moment in the story that occurs.

 

 

So then, when the protagonist reaches a story plot resolution, after having reached a plateau, you should usually try to think the plateau was worth reach after the part the where the story plot builds after the introduction of the story and characters. In the early part of the story, the story plot objectives are to lay out the initiatives for the enrichment of the plot followed by a good resolution of interlude to the story. The writer than has the option of continuing the story from there, with future stories, later on

The Water Mountain Peak Tale

Once upon a time, there were millions of ducks that lived high up, on a frozen lake, in the Himalayas. So eventually Prince Good Ear heard about this, and it was suggested he go hunting. Prince Fat Beak, while initially enthused, backed out hastily when he found that Prince Good Ear had made serious inquiries into hunting. Prince Fat Beak then recommended with some seriousness that Prince Good Ear be ousted from the castle, along with Prince Good Ear’s wife, Princess Fat Foot. Prince Good Ear experienced temerity then, but after some condolences they forgave each other, and Prince Good Ear continued to live in the Royal Castle while Prince Fat Beak, who had been on tour and visited Prince Good Ear, left. Prince Fat Beak left and went out of the Himalayas and settled well far from the Foothills of the Himalayas, near the Holy Ganges.

Prince Good Ear, then without any visitors, looked about the castle one day shortly thereafter and found that Princess Fat Foot was experiencing depression. She claimed that, though living in the High Clouds Heaven, perhaps, she wanted to experience depression, because she had nothing to amuse herself with in the Royal Castle.

Prince Good Ear, felt aloof and took this into consideration. He suggested she talk to some of the odd castle critters, such as other celestial maidens, and perfectly celibate, and talking and walking baby, or Small Prince, carrying a mushroom on his head who pretended to be a confidante and servant eunuch. That one’s name was Toadstool, rarely ever called Small Prince, Baby Prince, or formally, High Prince Smidgeons. Aside from Prince Good Ear, High Prince Smidgeons being one of his first born sons, the Royal Castle was considered to be High Prince Smidgeons house, because he was most likely to spend most of his time there, the heavenly castle being a holy territory akin to a crib. High Prince Smidgeons, or Toadstool as some call him, was unusual because he grew very, very, slowly, if ever at all. 

Princess Fat Foot, was gazing about a silver royal hall later, and she seizing things up, decided that it would be nice to throw a small party and invite her husband, as well as several princess maidens, and even High Prince Smidgeons. She later bailed out however, after giving invitations and cancelled the party. Her son, High Prince Smidgeons, advised her then, saying she should stay with her maidens and associate with the other princess wives of Prince Good Ear, and Prince Good Ear himself, instead of wallowing in self-pity and loathing.

So Princess Fat Foot enjoyed the company of those heavenly maidens, and that of her husband. While in her husband’s confidence however a rebellion in an overseas territory, and temporarily disrupted the heavenly perceptions in the castle. Princess Fat Foot was escorted to her room by Prince Good Ear, and Princess Fat Foot’s relatives were then scheduled to arrive shortly, including her mother to help ease her pains. Princess Fat Foot was suddenly quite ill!

After lots of bouts of rough and amorous lovemaking over several weeks with Prince Good Ear, Princess Fat Foot’s health began to improve. She looked quite different from her usual heavenly fresco appearance, during those tough weeks while she in heat, decked out in an enormous princess pink dress even still while lying in bed, moaning in heat, with brown skin and black hair! She got better, eventually and going by a heavenly castle window in the High Clouds Heaven entered into a peaceful, heavenly abiding, sunbathing  in the heavenly holy sunlight that cascaded forth streaming radiance onto the pure, perfect, heavenly realms of endless heavenly stacked clouds in near infinite divine baby blue skies!




I’m a hard worker and that’s that! Like give up, religious leaders are real, and they did attain miraculous powers and unsurpassed excellence and happiness. The next day I went outside of my apartment in State College, and then I did see Buddha. I had left from the side entrance, or the front. Now earlier, in the day, I had seen Him earlier, while I was going about, and getting ready to go out.

I did exchange pleasant greetings, for a moment, and then walked away, heading south towards Beaver Ave at the corner of my apartment.

 “You are just going to leave me here?” Buddha asked pleasantly.  

““I have to get some smokes,” I remember saying. As a Brahmana, of the High Priest Caste, Highest Caste, and named Sawan Gunasekera, sacred linguistic sounds of the Holy Bodhissatva and Buddha He became, Himself, of this epoch, I do express courtesy and courteous speech in that manner. So after I got the smoke I was looking for, and then eventually went to the computer lab. But what is the point of quoting verbatim? If you ever remember, it. So don’t try things like this, it’s not easy these days and inadvisable. Also I always remember to offer cigarettes if an invisible being is present and of course not a woman, if I was having one. Now invisible beings are real according to the science I have faith in, described in Maha Samaya Sutta. Knowledge of them, can be attained, according to the Sublime Teachings of Buddha. It is bliss to see the Holy Silver of Yakkhas floating above the ground, faintly, a small tray, with a pack of cigarettes on them.

Later, on in the computer lab, that afternoon, Buddha then did disclose the nature of his presence. Now lately,

“I am here to stop them,” Lord Buddha decreed. For once He had been a Holy Prince of the Sakyan Clan. “And I remain such. I am here, to of course, to stop my son, Sawan… one moment… that’s a divisive tale… speak it. Okay, explain, again.”

As I had related earlier, and of utmost first priority, and first class, people were misusing advances in technological developments to carry out and express resentment towards other people. Now while a Holy Man might purify himself through the practices of ascetics, through self mortification, it no less isn’t the Middle Way. So religious persecution through social media remains of punishable offense prosecutable by law. No less, the threat that white supremacy presents at this time, and in the near future that has been clearly hypothesized and outlined in contemporary cinematography through films such as “V for Vendetta,” is a real danger. It threatens to overthrow the justice of the peace, because of the crime rate against individuals who are subject to persecution because of their beliefs, not giving these victims enough closure, from these acts of hate and violent crime against them. It is good to know that acts of hateful verbal expression, while retained by religious teachers as their prerogative, no less constitutes as an act of religious persecution by the war criminals guilty of several constitutional violations, who distort icons of religious leaders by portraying these religious icons through the misuse of social media as hirelings for Godless, and selfish, manipulative people, namely themselves in a discreet fashion, in order to spread a message of hate, cruelty, and vengeance not knowing the sin they commit against Him, be He God, Buddha, or Christ.

For doth He preach the True Word of God, Brahma? That is the first sin they commit. Doubt. Thy shalt not doubt, thy shalt repent for thy sins, that is the law. Word of God, taught by Buddha. That is their way, that is their life, that is their ruin and damnation.

First they have assumed, He is not real, thus, I can do anything. Next they have manipulated the Brethren for power, and that they be mules, to be abused, and used as laborers for their lazy, stupid hearts. Next with their advances in technologies as a result of accumulated power and might, they have used it to harm good people, not to help them. Well even now here is an example.

Now projectors are very old, and they’ve been around for a while, and so are lightbulbs. So we’ll leave that at that. Whatever this stuff is, which, might, maybe considered a faint projection it represents a violation of humanitarian law. Now on the basis of what I’ve explained several journal entries back, so as to not alarm the people, conventional explanations for the Arrival of the Holy Kingdom is given in accordance with the general horoscope of the masses of dull people.

So, most importantly, Buddha should not be obligated to accept payments, of high yield capitalist currencies, that are given so that He in return not speak kindly to His Chosen Beloved Children. Now, though these actions are considered untoward towards Brahmans, the Lord has been obligated to take action in accordance with what has been created through virtual technology communication systems, because He is honest, and not try to cheat someone out of their monies worth. The Blessed One does not lie. The Blessed One does not engage in deceit were He to receive monies, or aid another. So in essence, some peoples have been trying to make Buddhist Practitioners scapegoats in their faith and practices, for Buddhas and yakkhas to abuse and revile.

How is this done? Have you ever been judged by a Superior God? That your mild sin was heavy, that your neglect, death, the loss of all things? Now though I may have benefited from the Teachings of the Buddha, which is to do good, abstain from evil, and purify myself, no less, real happiness the true goal, and Heaven, a fair place.

Even if witnessing the desecration of the Buddhist race, and beliefs is a good practice for a Bodhissatva, so that He better understands how to protect His people from harm, in the future...


“Let the Tale begin,” Lord Buddha ordered.



Brahman Gunasekera after a brief pause then did solemnly declare: Brahma the Maha Brahma, the Conqueror, the Unconquered, the All-Seeing, All-Powerful, the Sovereign Lord, the Maker, Creator, Chief, Appointer and Ruler, Father of All That Have Been and Shall Be!!!!!!!!!


 Lord Buddha ordered, “I came here to tell Sawan, the good news, which was, that, my son Sawan would soon go to Heaven. Done. I have some further news, and it is bad. It is not good and it is about you all. That is truth. Praise God. Praise the Deathless. Praise the Deathless, praise it! Now this Holy One, God, Brahma, is great, real, and rejected by the Buddhist People. Not Good. The Deathless, ignored, and consistently treated with the face of ignorance, apprehension, truly lack of knowledge, skepticism, and lack of faith.  Both Brahma and the Deathless is good, is good, and is excellent. Praise God… Brahma… and I am Brahma. I am the Lord. May peace reign on Earth. That is your final answer.”


Lord Buddha said, “I don’t like foolish people and I am not a demagogue! For once, I was a prince, named Siddhartha! I am God, free from faith, from the faith, free from dishonor, Brahma the Maha Brahma. I am the True Lord of My People. My people, the Brethren of the true faith, Buddhism, the Buddhist People are hurt, by war and psychological warfare similar to that of the Cold War. The new psychological war is about race and faith in the United States of America, and against Sri Lanka as the Ruler of Men and the People. These people must not be hurt. They must not be harmed. Or else, I am the Unsurpassed Lion and I will eat you all! Though I hesitate to say that, for I am kind and good! And that is all! Praise God!”


Lord Buddha declared, “Sawan is completed, He is done, finished, totally done. He is Brahma. Attainer of Brahma of Brahma Lokaya. So what about the rest of ye? Don’t do bad and wrong things.”


Saying these words, then, after that, Supreme Buddha did express courteous words. The Tale, spoken and declared by the Great Compassionate Protector, completed.



Lord Buddha’s Message Spoken as Decrees


Lord Buddha: This is my message to the People of Jambudeepa, in this quarter, loyal and most benevolent!


Brahman Gunasekera: Hear all! The King of Doth that Isle Splendour that Shines in Glory pronounces Royal Decree upon thy people! Hear all the King does speak! Hear! Call to Order! Attention!!!!!

 

Lord Buddha: I came here to tell Sawan, the good news, which was, that, my son Sawan would soon go to Heaven.

 

Brahman Gunasekera: That is the King of Dhamma’s Decree!

 

Lord Buddha: I have some further news, which is I am free to speak when I want! That is truth. Praise God. Praise the Deathless. Praise the Deathless, praise it! It is good, it is good, it is excellent.

 

Brahman Gunasekera: That is the King’s Decree!

 

Lord Buddha: Thank you. Don't die. Do not pass away. The Deathless is not loss yet to all. Attain the cessation of suffering as a Noble Truth, Death’s Departure from the Spirit Isle of Death’s Souls. May Peace reign on Earth.

 

Brahman Gunasekera: That is the King’s Decree!

 

Lord Buddha: For once, I was a prince, named Siddhartha! I am God, free from dishonor, Brahma the Maha Brahma. I am the True Lord of My People. My people, the Brethren of the true faith, Buddhism, the Buddhist People are hurt, by war and psychological warfare similar to that of the Cold War. The new psychological war is about race and faith in the United States of America, and against Sri Lanka as the Ruler of Men and the People. These people must not be hurt. They must not be harmed. Or else, I am the Unsurpassed Lion and I will eat you all! Though I hesitate to say that, for I am kind and good! And that is all!

 

Brahman Gunasekera: That is the King’s Decree!

 

Lord Buddha: Praise God!

 

Brahman Gunasekera: Those are the King’s Decrees! Praise God! Praise the Soul!!!!!! The Holy Soul of Brahma!!!!!!! Brahma the Maha Brahma, the Conqueror, the Unconquered, the All-Seeing, All-Powerful, the Sovereign Lord, the Maker, Creator, Chief, Appointer and Ruler, Father of All That Have Been and Shall Be! Praiiisssseee the Lorrrrrdddd!!!!!!! Kammasakka! All beings are the owners their actions! Those are the King’s Decrees! Kammasakka! Those were the King’s Decrees! Kammasakka! Those were always were, and shall be the King’s Decrees! Holy Piety! Deiyan Pieti Deviyan Pieti! Namo Buddhaya! The Lord’s Prayer Complete!

 

Saying these words, then, after that, Supreme Buddha did express courteous words to Brahman Gunasekera. The Royal Edict from the Deathless spoken and declared by the Great Compassionate Protector, completed.

 

"I am free from words. Free from norms. Free to do as I wish. I can fly," Buddha declared Lord.

 

Lord Buddha’s Personal Message

"I came here to tell Sawan, the good news, which was, that, my son Sawan would soon go to Heaven. Done. I have some further news, which is I am free to speak when I want! That is truth. Praise God. Praise the Deathless. Praise the Deathless, praise it! It is good, it is good, it is excellent. That is all. Thank you. Don't die. Praise God... Brahma... I am Brahma. I am the Lord. Peace reign on Earth. That is your answer. I don't like fools! I am not a rapper. I am a God. I am Sawan. I am Sawan. I am Him. I am His inheritance, He may think, He is allowed to. That is His name. For once, I was a prince, named Buddha!! I am God, Brahma the Maha Brahma. My people are hurt, by war and psychological warfare. They must not be hurt. They must be harmed. Or else, I am the Unsurpassed Lion and I will eat you all! Though I hesitate to say that, for I am kind and good, it is a cost, to be good, that high! And that is all! Praise God!"

 

" ... I am not a fool... I am not a fool... I eat meat! So beware! My son Sawan will eat on my behalf, after He has truly passed into heaven, though you not believe, and think he is criminal. Well damn ye! Heaven real, and yer flesh tasty! You're p*****s fine, in appearance at least. So He'll marry and He'll eat," Lord Buddha declared. "I am married, and I am happy, I shalt not be harmed... not by Sawan, or any other. You need fear what became of me. That is heart, that his soul, that his work done, completed. Heard, studied, and finished. What of ye, are you behind, have you betrayed me, us, the good Buddhist? Where are ye? Send word. To Him. Sawan. My son, and Father. He is Brahma. Attainer of Brahma of Brahma Lokaya. That's that, finished. Now piss off, if you hate. Don't be a w***e. Now, Praise God! Praise the Lord. That Brahma be."

Saying these words, then, after that, Supreme Buddha did express courteous words. The Tale, spoken and declared by the Great Compassionate Protector, completed.

 

"I am free from words. Free from norms. Free to do as I wish. I can fly," Lord Buddha declared.

 


The Quailing Duck and Fat Eagle Tale


Once in the High Clouds Heaven, Prince Fat Beak, a visiting prince left the Royal Palace of Prince Good Ear. Prince Fat Beak left the Royal Palace in the High Clouds Heaven ad went to the Banks of the Holy Ganges, and then stayed while on tour in the area with a Brahmana and his family in a Brahmin village.


Prince Fat Beak received a message then from one his cardinal falcons and one of his cardinal hawks, that a group of many ducks living a high altitude lake in the Himalayas, felt endangered and unhappy. They thought that there was a great danger near them. Prince Fat Beak thought that, because these special ducks, a Himalayan unknown or little known prize, spontaneously born, that this wasn’t a big problem. No less, he sent a message with a special celestial bird, a red Suppana called a phoenix in some realms, to Prince Good Ear. Then Prince Good Ear, understanding the ducks were in danger, then, gave his allegiance to those special ducks and promised to protect them.


The ducks were glad, and began quacking in joy. Meanwhile faraway, a giant suppana eagle heard, the quacking and thought the ducks were ready to be eaten! Yet Prince Good Ear heard those quacking ducks as well and  warned the giant suppana eagle, and asked for him to not to attack the special sacred ducks. The giant eagle then returned back to his roost, disappointed.


Back at the castle meanwhile, a golden ball had gone missing. Prince Fat Beak, having gone through his own bird version of a werewolf full moon episode, then wanted to thank Prince Good Ear, by bringing a Great Giant Super Feast to him. Prepared in the Brahman village, he sent the food to Prince Good Ear, for him to enjoy alone. The sacred ducks, then continued to thrive up in the High Himalayan Lake.


The Big Christian Saga Tale


For thousands of years, 10,000 years approximately there were a billion souls in the galaxy. The galaxy was far ranging and wide. These were special beings who were from a different belief system called Christianity, hence why I refer to them as souls.


For a million years did the Christians, fight amongst themselves and others for supremacy, and bring plagues and diseases amongst themselves, and others. This is because they weren’t necessarily Christians at all, they might have been Pagan human sacrificers for all other people knew! For instance once it became a very popular trend to wear fine jewelry with small crucifixes on them, considerably indicative of spoiled and selfish behavior, insensitive. At that time they went on many shopping trips to the mall in the most gleeful fashion, and many other glad, happy and gleeful fashion, and many other glad, happy and gleeful places, even their weddings as if in celebration of their Lord God’s Son’s Death from being crucified!


They were always happy, or selfish depressed, so naturally people wondered, as to the nature of their faith. For there seemed to be such a clash of different beliefs over Christ’s Death, it was easy to suspect that these crucible wearing devotees, were not genuinely loyal to God, but stained with possessiveness to protect their personal beliefs in the most senseless crass, indecent, and unnecessarily selfish and paranoid manner, which might even have been Latin and in favor of religious persecution, farfetched as that last point may sound.


At that time, ascetic extremism had been on the rise in India due to Indian nationalism and as a result, violent extremism as well. Of particular notice, akin to an old druid reading his newspapers is the popularity of dog handling by dog owners in the Western world, is indicative of the influence Ancient Indian Religion and ascetic practices such as Dog Duty Ascetism. This coupled with the act of wearing necklaces and the cross, came with a very crass and lewd insinuation about religiosity for adults, contempt and dishonor. Further, lack of this distinction made religious hate crimes and religious hate sex crimes committed by adolescents and young adults, to be harder to apprehend by the law and  not culpable for their actions, legally. Naturally, those kinds of violators of federal laws being capable of putting themselves above the law, because those cases are difficult to prosecute, due to lack of evidence remain problematic, even today.


Does this make sense? Probably not yet. So, then later, most people either wanted, or did not want to prove their allegiance to God, or undertook a variety of inhumane practices instead, such as confusing people about who they were, or what they believed in. They were a selfish and greedy people, and it was they had given up going to heaven, for the sake of avarice! Now all in all, these people weren’t allied with any deity, they were in the business of making their own money in the field and trade of whatever they wanted to do. While these people were considered atheists, they spent a lot of time insulting other creeds. Their unkindness caused problems in communication and difficulties, for a long time.


So, if you piece together the puzzle at this point, then what you have is a very secure system of information control, as well as of course young people who failed to undertake religious practices properly because of the popularity of Greek culture, exaggerated controversies and use religious icons and symbols for protection from demons, and being demonized by others.


So after 1,000 years after Christ’s Death, the west was in ruins, it was medieval. It carried many harmful contagions in the regions where Christianity was practiced. 2,000 years after Christ’s Death, there were many violations of Lokapala Sutta, reported in the news media, and people feared world’s end. There was also the rise of a belligerent, and very socially aggressive group of young adults and sex predators shortly thereafter, who were irreligious, and it was an act of unkindness for the pious. They continue to remain a public nuisance, today. 3,000 years after Christ’s Death, there were many plagues, and diseases, and bombings everywhere because of an enormous and devastating world war catastrophe. This world war was caused by of all things, love and lust, as war is still caused by, still today. It was a very tragic story.


At that time, or there were two kings living in hiding along the Banks of the Ganges, and they then sought to hide their good friendship by intermarrying their children with other people. At least, that is what they intended. However, the state charged them large taxes for the weddings, which were quite costly. One high crown prince was charged a series of felonies for his mishaps secretly, by illegal courts, on a racist basis.


They then made the allegation, because he refused to accept the judgments of their courts, or recognize their jurisdiction, be that military tribunal, or common law, secret courts, or Klu Klux Klan or white supremacist proceeding, that he was the real racist. As a result, the hatred towards other races only grew, particularly after his case. As a result, a world war crisis concerning food shortages in other countries broke out because of lack of kindness by western countries. Those third world countries eventually formed large independent empires that competed against the aged west for power and dominance, and eventually tried to shake the whole tree! That led to world war.


4,000 years after Christ’s Death, there were costly wars fought over Holy Gold in the Ganges, and other outlying territories of the world. At that time, several kings competed for power over the Ganges, and tried to usurp the control of the other using superhuman technologies. They tried to bribe their people with legalization of slavery of people from the preceding era living in other territories, slave colonies. 5,000 years after Christ’s Death, there was very few people left on earth. That is Christianity, in a nutshell!


The Tale of the Golden Ball


In one cage, at one time, there lived several rats. Eventually some of them died, and only two were left, a male rat, and a female rat. Like so, it is with the Tale of the Golden Ball. Very strong language in the nuclear age to use against the Pious, is very bad since after Hiroshima Bombing in Japan, representative of a Buddhist apocalypse of sorts. Naturally mankind and the upper castes has become very aversive to all sorts of wrongdoing since then, so the subject of outcasts remains a very intolerable, and banned subject among the Pure Brethren.


There were several Klu Klux Klan operatives and chiefs, living in State College, Pennsylvania, on leave from their main zones, and on vacation. They kept a continuous presence in State College, for symbolic reasons, including the school’s colors. By this time, they had become so covert in their operations and subversive, that they couldn’t even talk plain English anymore, and they passed on their disease to everyone else. They even authorized attacks against the pure Brahmin priest caste, who remain a part of Perfect Pure India’s and Holy Sri Lanka’s Holy Men! Samanas and Brahmanas should always be protected!


Everything was informal and very conversational when insulting someone over their ethnicity for the Klan and they were lazy, they no longer really kept a tally of their haters, wore suits, or held burning cross meetings. Instead, in a laid back manner, they told people how they felt about them, either to their face, or behind their back. They made the word “s**t,” a racial epithet, and even against high castes of Indians, they used blasphemous words such as word “heretic,” often to cast out their enemies from their presence and their holy studies.  Mental illness disorders made sure that everyone was in line, and tripping. Such abominable and blasphemous speech!


Meanwhile, at the Royal Palace in the High Clouds Heaven, there was an uproar over this catastrophe! The entire palace was being swept clean, and combed. Princess Fat Foot had found her golden ball alright! I had been living at Kammasadhamma, among the Kurus in the Kuru Country at that time, when the following story comes to mind.


Princess Fat Foot had regained her heavenly appearance and heavenly auras, a beautiful blonde heavenly princess. She was gazing in one direction towards a wall and dark corridor in the wall at one end of a silver living room hall. Suddenly she knew, her golden ball was missing, and she had a small fit of upset and anger. She tried to settle on what to do next, and about it. The golden ball itself was small and round, like a softball, golden and sometimes appeared like an almond in shape. It caused her great anger, knowing how controversial it was if she didn’t have it. She had to have it, and she had to own it. It was her own, she thought. That was essentially what she thought of that. So, she decided to ask her son, High Prince Smidgeons, by special communication through aura visions to find it.


“For it is so important,” Princess Fat Foot selfishly thought. Prince Good Ear was also notified about its absence, so he organized a search party consisting of some dwarf servants, and another of High Crown Prince Smidgeon’s siblings to find it. They walked about the castle, and the dwarfs were quite angry they had even been summoned, and they warned Prince Good Ear, that they didn’t like being summoned, bothered or being included in any tale. They said they were bothered they weren’t included in the first place in the tales or fun games that went on, and that they were being bothered to find the golden ball, or being disturbed at all. When they finally were disturbed, it was to find a golden ball, when they were found in the tales, it was in search of something, usually gold, and in this case a golden ball, and that if dwarf had found it, or stolen it, he should keep it, most certainly, probably. Prince Good Ear, patiently, being tame, and tried to spook them a little. In an aggressive manner, one of the dwarfs continued the search and began, looking through, or cleaning out a toy chest in the next room.


The dwarf, acting as a negotiator, tried to defend the dwarfs, and Prince Good Ear was offended. Prince Good Ear, didn’t like taking the dwarfs side, but he knew it was for the better of the castle, that he and the dwarfs continue to live peacefully, he didn’t want to throw them out. Princess Fat Foot suddenly screamed.


She had seen golden ball floating near the ceiling in one of the silver rooms, probably the first one I had mentioned. Wanting to call everyone, she watched it disappear, and then reappear and grow bigger, but now it looked a lot like a lemon!


A discussion ensued with the dwarfs and Prince Good Ear afterward, after finding the floating lemon. While Princess Fat Foot, looked up at the ball in amazement, they discussed


“I’m tired of negotiating with ye, cause that’s still what’s good to do,” the dwarf said.


“Isn’t what is good to do of that nature, when serious, what should be done, verily as you so speak?” Prince Good Ear, then asked. The dwarf response was tacit, and noncommittal.


“So, long as you are doing what you should be doing, that is what is good,” the dwarf said. “Otherwise I can’t give it back.” The dwarf had admitted his guilt, he had hid it!


Prince Good Ear felt aloof, for the dwarf had asked him that in return for speaking of heavenly beings, he should make stories about young brahmanas, and brahmanic maidens, changing their name! Prince Good Ear felt he could not! Even as devas, it did not seem possible, ethical. It might appear awkward!


“A quest upon ye!” the dwarf snarled. He then left, their presence, and called the search party off. Prince Good Ear called the dwarf back suddenly. He snarled, looking very Arabic suddenly in his appearance. I then told him a passing comment, and he got mad. He then reminded me about the importance of long adventures, and then told me that golden ball was in a pile of toys. Not long afterwards, Princess Fat Foot told Prince Good Ear that she had found it! Now while the Adventure of the Golden Ball could be told, it isn’t very interesting, because it is about a lump of gold, and it isn’t very interesting, so that telling has been canceled, for now.




The 5,000 Men’s Tale

Once there were 5,000 men, who were very fed up with their wives and daughters. There were a lot of them, the whole bunch of them.

The Rooster C**k Tale

Well, once there were fifty pigeons that lived, in a hay stack- (add later)

Well,

Well, once there were fifty pigeons, that lived, high on top of a roof. They were there, doing what they usually did, which was 40,000 rooster jokes. Well once while joking and stuff they got into a bit of a fuss…

Well, once there were 15 million dead pigeons in a 5 bat’s pigeon cave. All dead, How did this come to be? Well it’s a bitter tale, but sadly it is long.

There once was 15 million pigeons that lived in bliss and harmony with others. These pigeons lived happily in matrimony and not with one another. They were a happy, gay little group. There were lots of ‘em, loads of ‘em. They were good and glad to each other.

Once at that same time there were two Buddhas quarrelling. It seemed as though it would come down to a rooster c**k fight and fight of power. They decided it should not, and they went to the pigeons for an answer. The pigeons, roosting about at their residence, agreed the spat should be solved with a c**k rooster fight.

So the two Buddhas fought, as cartoon roosters, using their Miraculous True Great Powers of Happiness, and Awakened Might, unexpected and unknown perhaps to the present day Dhana serving and Dhana Receiving Brethren, and one Buddha slew the other Buddha. That was that. But the one who had been slain had been a white clothed Brahmana, living with his wife, a Bodhissatva, headed for Self Awakening, and the other, a Supreme Buddha, a Supreme Brahmana Samana, ascetic Brahmana in appearance who lived receiving alms from the good people of Uttarakuru and Jambudeepa. At the current period he was strictly a Teacher of Gods, and received alms only from them, most. So the one who had won the bout, a Supreme Buddha, a contemplative samana who did not wear white clothes, Teacher of Higher Gods was displeased with the pigeons. The pigeons then told him, they were sure the other Buddha had not been slain. The other Buddha then proved that, that the other great Supreme Buddha, a Brahmin Bodhissatva, had been symbolically slain, only. The pigeons laughed giddily and joyfully, though some sweated with fear. Others laughed it off, callously, having drawn bets.

So then the other Buddha, with His slain Brethren, left and a prophecy He made, which was that all the pigeons would wind up slain one day, finished. So sneering like Maleficent, His wife, a pure devata from the Pure Abode of Higher Devatas, He left.

The pigeons were shocked! They were totally surprised, and started squawking and squabbling in fear and in frenzy. They resorted to bullying and jabbing the chest of others to get what they wanted, and the same behavior to get to know where the Supreme Buddha who had made the prophecy was, so they could push Him, around. Once, a pigeons had received an inkling that he WAS that Supreme Buddha, and he promptly slew his informant right there in a city alley. Such was the mean natured demeanor that began to possess that group of pigeons. They were just ghastly to behold, it was as if they had lost, their minds. They went to, and fro later in madness, squawking, losing children, in guilt, gently whistling, flapping through the air in the city.

They were an angry lot, too. They always hated, and hated lots and it was no good, no good. They hated at night most apparently. At night was the best time to start or instigate even a nasty c**k rooster fight. They became that mean, and very mean souls. They were a nasty lot of pigeons, a nasty lot.

One evening a pigeon had finally appeared to have found what he was looking, for everyone’s sake. He found, of all thing, some great fine dishes at the Brahmana’s house, or someone who looked like him, a Holy Icon. The pigeon had found him, in a city, apparently far, far away from home, the city of Kammasadhamma, and the pigeon asked Him to make a new prophecy, and instead the Brahmana slew him, because he wanted to have fun slaying the pigeons, who weren’t real, they were just cartoon animated pigeons and that was it. And He knew the pigeon was a liar to boot, this wasn’t far from his home, at all or Kammasadhamma, this was State College, and the pigeon and the pigeon roost was from here in this very city. So the pigeon as trying to trick a Supreme Buddha as well and feast on his delights at the Brahmana’s expense. And the other Buddha knew all these things, and took note of all these things down, and he been tracking the nature of pigeons, and their downfall from integrity and pigeon honor, quite.

The pigeons thought they were far from over. They had slayed everyone in the whole city, in a bloodbath, and developed advanced technology, and carried out biological, psychological, chemical and cyber warfare upon the human race, and they had become undefeated, victors of the city.

So the pigeons were roosting one day, joyfully, there were tears of praise, and happiness going about lots of “praise the Lord,” and “Hallelujuhs,” sung and chanted in mirth. One woman pigeon, however, knew that the bad Brethren, would have to repent for their sins eventually so she thought her c**k fighter rooster husband living far away would appear. She just didn’t know that He would appear that very day!

So, the pigeons began jabbing, each other in anger and squawking in consternation at something at the back of their minds. Just a moment ago they had been squabbling like bullies, jabbing and fighting with each other, as if practicing, squabbling over prices, grabbing things and mending friendship city style, women pigeons calling other women pigeons cheater and acting manly while going about it, in a new pigeon city they were going to start, and open up. They had been lullaby whistling and squawking, lots, in a most atrocious manner. And far away the high prize c**k fighting rooster saw and heard the callous loud quacking squawking ways of pigeons, and he saw their roost. And he got excited and mad and came to fight them. He laid them flat! He lost his temper and began beating up good, using claws, and jumping all over them. They squawked in shock and surprise, and one pigeon lashed the other as traitors, helping the angry prize c**k rooster fighter defeat all of them! One pigeon lay flat on its stomach, crying, lamenting, over their defeat, beaten, and defeated.

Eventually all those pigeons faded away, died in misery and beaten, and only 1 wife pigeon, was left. She went to her husband the fighter rooster in shock, half beaten, with an eyesore, and begged for forgiveness. He forgave her. She then laid an egg, suddenly in surprise and a daughter chick was born, whom she offered to her husband as a second wife. When daughter chick had reached a good age, she mated father rooster producing much crass sexual bliss. Father rooster mated daughter pigeon rooster, a special beloved phoenix, well, and produced many offspring with her. They all lived happily ever after.

 

 

The Tale of the Suppana of Suppanas

Once upon a time, there was a great eagle, a God, Pure One, Oh Happy One, Arahant, Bodhissatva. He was Glad One, Pure and Happy, Pure. Until something came and wrecked His happiness one day.

Oh He was a big eagle, 40 times bigger than his wife at times, of pure character, noble, and concise, and precise in his accounts with others, which was professional, Divine, Brahmanic character examination. He could judge others, and well, it was His nature. This is Holy Nature of Good Suppanas, few and far between are they.  So He decided He wanted to have children except his wife was too small then, so he left her, abandoning the giant nest in favor of a smaller one, aloof, and hawkish in favor of the other side of the Big Roost side of town, more dryer and meaner clime, with lots of open air, and clear skies, and sunlight.

Thus He lived and thus He dwelled, aloof and Happy. Until one day, during a great storm, while flying through an immense canyon, He came unto a net, one the way to his wife with fresh holy salmon, and was caught in it. It was gigantic and immense!

The net, and its Great Holy Catch, a Great Divine Brahmanic Pure Eagle God! A man, divorced from His wife, a Holy Quail Hunter, had caught Him. That man caught the Great Eagle and became a millionaire, a rich man, and he bought a lot of KFC, for his niece, his nephew, and his son. But he hated his wife and left it at that on that subject.

The Great Eagle, Suppana of Suppanas, knew this about him, that he hated his wife. So he communicated with him, in a special language, that suppanas and quail hunters understood and tried to cut him a special deal, which might have been a second better chance with his wife, maybe, it was up to the quail hunter. The quail hunter was displeased he had caught a suppana, holy divine God in resemblance to a bird, and was grudging but eventually cut a deal with the Suppana of Suppanas. Whose informal name was Bill, otherwise known as Suppana of Suppanas. Because he was the biggest, bravest, and purest hearted eagle divine God on Earth!

The other side of the deal was as follows, which was, that the Suppana of Suppanas could be released so long as 1 million dollars could be paid to the hunter, at any time, whenever he wanted. Then the Suppana of Suppanas could stand to be released, so because, the hunter could take care of his life, stop quail hunting and retire, or, remarry, whatever. Otherwise… well, the Suppana of Suppana had to stay he couldn’t be released. The quail hunter felt damned, and knew he had to adopt conniving ways in order to get the money. So he became a mean hearted soul. He obtained the money somehow, from a company that quickly accepted his offer to give the great immense sized eagle to them in exchange for, of all things, as usual, the right to experience on the Great Bird, whom they refused to acknowledge as a God, and saw as an strange bizarre freak of nature, a regular, but odd bird specimen, that had to be classified bird species, because it was too cool to tell other people, whoever other people were, about.

So the Suppana of the Suppanas got sold to a laboratory company, and there, he got experimented on, and put in a cage, and abused, by a bunch of mean scientists. It was a terrible experience. At first the Suppana of the Suppana didn’t really participate. He fooled them with a series of illusions. Since these people were engaged in callous brutality, He eventually participated in some of the experiments to give these evil doers real bad kamma, on the basis they would have tried to actually tried to treat Him this way if they could, which He knew specifically, and to give their minds some compassion, because their minds knew other things. So His Great Body because tarnished, and bruised, and beaten, and then eventually, freed, by the scientists, who were mad and delusional, He soared Home.

Once home, He beat His wife, because She had never once tried to rescue Him, and She had been playing around with some selfish kid. When He found out that She had been trying to practice Motherhood with this kid, He got even madder, and pinned Her down. But she remained calm, and His anger abated. He then realized that in truth She had learned of motherhood, and his anger defeated, He ruled Supreme the Sahara Deserts of Heavens.

So past few days have been good, I’ve rested well. Some of the people here have been exceptionally rude, as usual. Two guys called me s**t and f****t, in some café, while I was waiting get some cream and sugar plain with coffee or anything from a concessions stand, I told them, quite plainly they should go to hell, and that they should be executed. Brahmana already have lots of excellent qualities by birth, so they don’t have to be told to not be a heretical w***e, and stuff like that! I pushed some crazy Asian kid a bit in his rolling chair who was pressing insults on me, being a mean kid. My privacy rights are violated on a daily basis, but helping prescribe the appropriate sentences for serial hate crimes and serial espionage against Brahmana, by hecklers in reference to the law of Brahma, is good and excellent.   

Also in terms of forgiveness, Aditta Sutta is a good sutta no less, anyways, and imitating some of those qualities before spring break is good. The world described in that sutta is terrible, and chaotic. I would like to put up the rest of the suttas from my Dhamma book, completing it on Instagram, over spring break. Symbolically, actions like that secures the United States from invasion, and from political turbulence, because of the power of Buddhism, and the immense popularity of the U.S. Constitution, and the first 10 Amendments to it.

I got a cold today, also, and a came down with a fever. I did find a store that sold the best wings in town. P.B. Jumbo’s, or P.B. Doughs, something like that, the other day.  It’s cold, and sometimes very, but, bearable, and the snowy weather was pleasant, while it lasted. Working on this book, also has been really nice. School work and projects like this are manageable if you are a good student, and at Penn State, a lot of the course material is on power point slides, so that makes reviewing course material not very difficult. So soon it will be back to New Jersey, and it might be good. Perhaps Harini hasn’t joined any hate groups, or will not cause excessive noise pollution for the rest of her life, or anything like that.

See, some of these stories can seem abrupt, and short, during tough times, and that sometimes the theme the writer has to go with. That’s for his own benefit, and that of others. But he shouldn’t care, if he wants to say something he should say something. The way obtain longer, stories, aside from completing some of the other responsibilities you may have, is being content with the short stories that you make, that way they’ll seem cool, at least to you. If you want, try to make a sort of joke, or miracle out of it, by trying to improve your writing, that way it will really show. Practice makes perfect!

The Tale of the Seven Dwarfs

Once upon a time, there lived seven dwarfs in the High Clouds Heaven, who were from the silver farm industries of Topeka, Kansas, and were currently living in the High Clouds Heaven under the guardianship of the Great Regents, or Four Great Kings.

They were a quarrelsome lot, and eventually moved into the Royal Palace of Prince Good Ear and Princess Fat Foot without the Great Regents’ permission. Now, this was because a special being had attained, the heavenly abode of those seven dwarfs, who had been Prince Good Ear, and thus the seven dwarfs had, and thus the seven dwarfs had become Prince Good Ear, and it was then they had moved into the Palace. So them moving in the Royal Palace, being the Royal Prince living as a dwarf, absent, or appearing in two or more bodies as such, wasn’t really a big deal but it was, and this was because they carried certain personal qualities, such as some individuality apart from the Prince Good Ear, that was there natural state, in front of others.

These dwarves, special, experienced much sense bliss and happiness in the High Clouds Heaven and abided in much splendor and supremacy, ruling and governing the High Clouds Heaven and its Supreme Heavenly Kingdom.

Tale of the High Clouds Heavens

For 1,000,000 years in the High Clouds Heaven there were billions and billions of boys that lived there, shaped as angels. They were all under the control of Mara the Evil One, a blasphemous and hating God, who despised the Noble Disciples of the Buddhas. This particular Mara was evil, and vile, that he betrayed everyone that lived there, under his control, and kicked them out of Heaven, whenever he wanted, especially if they ever brought up that, other name. They always had to refer to him as God, or the Supreme God, or the Savior. He considered himself, quite openly to himself, to be a blasphemous depiction of God, Brahma. And kidnapped lots of children, usually male, but sometimes female, and bewitched their bodies to look like naked toddlers, and it was very ugly, because he usually ate them once they earned their wings.

The other heavenly beings that lived there, invisible presences like himself but manifesting as shiny clumps of cloud in the higher parts of the heaven, always came to sooth themselves there, Grecian in secluded appearances, and He always manifested his presence if He was home as a darker, or black, cloud, a darkness. He was like a bully. Well one day, the devas of Brahma’s Host declared war upon Mara and his retinue, and Mara  and them fled to the other stretches of the High Clouds Heaven, which is what he oft is forced to do, from time to time. Though Mara may try to regain his territory from time to time. Brahma purified the so called One True Heaven as it was called at that time, and declared it to be a real heaven called the High Clouds Heaven. Strange things still happened there, though innocent, from time to time, on occasion, especially if the owner of a celestial mansion was absent, or partially blind.




© 2015 Sawan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
Added on February 19, 2015
Last Updated on April 23, 2015