Why So Unhappy?

Why So Unhappy?

A Poem by Scott888
"

Just some observations I have seen.

"
Why So Unhappy?

Everywhere I look I see people who are sad and miserable 
They have been teetering with their breaking point 
Trying to stay afloat in this wicked world.

Why do people do stuff they don't want to do? 
Is it because they think they have to?
Or is because they don't to let others down? 

I look at other in a crowd and I wonder where have the good people gone?
Are they just hiding, disguising themselves from the poison of others?
Do they even exist anymore? 

Is being someone else better then being yourself?
Being someone else is that really a way to get others to like the real you ?
Have we become that pressured to be like everyone that we don't feel good about being original? 

How do we help a person out of a pit? 
Is it by talking to them asking them questions they don't even know the answer too? 
Do we just do it for them and make the discission for them? 
 
The world has lost so much happiness.
We have been pressured to become someone for people who don't care
Amazing and kind people are so few and far between they have no one to talk to

How do we help a person out of a pit?
We ask are you happy. Then tell them to do whatever they just said within reason. 
The world needs to regain the magic. What makes YOU happy?  

© 2023 Scott888


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi, I think we do for someone though not liking to do because we are in a pit, know that we shouldn’t come out for the commitment and it has got time limit. But there will be only one for whom we feel that crossing that time limit to catch the beyond which for with them is limitless and you will do anything for him. You will feel it is worth though it looked wrong to not to come out from that pit crossing a time limit is the one promise you break where people lose trust and god also says you could have waited and kept that promise for that pit and makes you to walk through that puddle for the mistake done.
And finally you see the end and bend and a tunnel that can’t be walked through but crawl through with four legs as you know now you can’t because you are already old.
Hmm, it’s my last birth to be with humans and I got my god’s love, I know I might have written so many love stories where people wanted me but to her surprise she knows that he had written only one love story for him with her that can’t be wiped off or hidden with wrinkles over, love your writings and care not to spend to write in your busy schedule of biz.

Posted 7 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
1 Review
Added on October 26, 2023
Last Updated on October 26, 2023

Author

Scott888
Scott888

Edmonton, Canada



About
I am a new writer and just want to put some of my ideas out there and see if anyone likes them. more..

Writing
Exam Exam

A Poem by Scott888