Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Scyrus123

Chapter 2


Kira: What's that? S****y Creature!
Guard: Blink!(He was automatically in front of Kira.)
Kira: What?! (He crouched and dashed backward)
Guard: He's swift!
Kira: He's wearing a necklace with gold gem intact with it. But, every freshman in this campus are all wearing necklace with white gem in it. It must be where the the magic powers are coming from! I must get it. (He dashes forward again swiftly, and stole the necklace from the guard.)
Guard: Damn! How did he know that our magical power comes from our necklaces? Does he knew something about this Magic school? Is he from any Magical Organization? What is he's plan on going here? Give that back to me! ( He started chasing Kira again.)
Kira: Huh! Fool! (He ran to the playground)
Student: Hey guys! Look! He's a gold level!
Students: (They looked at Kira) I-I-IMPOSSIBLE!
Kira: They're scared of this thing? (He raised his arm and stopped running)
Student 1: I think that guy is an elite! Maybe he's a spy!
Student 2: I don't think so, look, he's raised his arm, the necklace twinkled! It's the Atomic Explode Magic Spell! 
Student 3: Run!
The students started panicking and ran all over the place.
Guard: What?! He knows how to use magic spell?! But, nobody can use magic spell using other's necklace! This is bad, I think he's gonna use it, I must stop him! (He can't use magic without his necklace, so he just ran to Kira.)
Kira: (Pretending he knows how to use magic) Hahaha! Try coming or I'll destroy this place and tear it into pieces! ( The guard is still running, thinking that even he don't come, the idiot will still use the explode magic, so he still ran into Kira.) Damn, he's still coming? I think he knows that I don't use magic! I better start running again, hehe, but they still think, I'm powerful, but it's just the Sun's light, that they thought it twinkled, so it means, no one will get in my way!
While Kira is running, there is a smoke forming in his way.
Kira: What is it this time? A monster? Is it the guard's spell again? So, maybe this thing is not the source power! Maybe, an ID? lol, wierd school. (Kira dropped the necklace, and tried to avoid the smoke) Huh? Who is that? T-The old man in the principal's office, I think he teleported here, damn, I must not dropped that necklace!
Suddenly, the smoke started to disappear and, when the smoke disappeared, It's the principal, who's behind it!

Next Chapter: What will this powerful figure do to Kira? 


© 2011 Scyrus123


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Again, I would have liked to see this as a regular story, rather than a stageplay. Even if you want it to be a stageplay, put it in a better format. It isn't even in a correct form for a stageplay, which makes it extremely hard to read. This chapter also stretches the page on my screen. I believe that is because of your spacing. Sure, I guess it's not really a problem, but it's extremely annoying haha

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Added on June 26, 2011
Last Updated on June 26, 2011


Author

Scyrus123
Scyrus123

Baguio City, Philippines



About
http://iwrite.forumtl.com/ more..

Writing
Thank You Thank You

A Story by Scyrus123


The Fire The Fire

A Poem by Scyrus123


Naruto Naruto

A Story by Scyrus123