Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Scyrus123

Chapter 3
Kira: Eh? Why is he smiling? That old man is a monster, they're two and...so it's 1 vs 2. (Kira, closed his eyes.) 3.....2.....1.....Go! (He opened his eyes)
Kira swiftly ran to the principal. He charged and hit the old man. The old man just holds tight Kira's arms, and he throws Kira in the air. Before hitting the ground, Kira balanced his body and landed safely.
Kira: Tch! What a strong old man!
The guard came near to the principal.
Guard: Mr. Principal, what should we do with this guy? Why don't you use magic to him?
Principal: Why are you worrying too much? Isn't it in the Academy Law, that don't use any magic to anyone who just accidentally entered the school? Once using magic to him, we can't erase his memories in this school, so the only way is to catch him and enroll him here. Well, he's an examinee  in this school, I saw him yesterday, so let's just say that he passed the entrance examination by showing great confidence. And, Hiruka, Let's talk this afternoon. (Looking at Hiruka's eyes, the guard. He trembled.)
Guard: *gulp What is this magic? I feel uncomfortable! P-Principal...
Principal: Why are you worrying too much, isn't it your fault? You must pay for what you've done. (Showing a smiling and kind face while saying those words)
Guard: (Looking at his necklace, and it's leash that was cut.) So, you mean, I will be kicked out in this school......just because of him! (Pointing the way Kira ran.)
Principal: Did I say that? Let's talk about it...later. Fly!
While on the other hand.
Kira: *exhausted Damn, that was close. How can I get out of this school? I can't get out. But, this is surprising, are they teaching magic here? (Looking at the sky.) W-What the hell?! H-He's flying!
Principal: Gotcha Boy! Blink! (You know this magic? It's only used by Gold Levels. To those who don't know, this magic will automatically transport the user in a radius of 50 meters. It consumes a lot of stamina)
Kira: D-Damn! This is the magic used by the guard. I must fight him.  Wait! (The principal stopped his attack.) Hanzo, Kira! 15 years old! D-Drop Out!
Principal: (surprised) W-What? Hahahahahahahaha! A drop out? So that's why your applying in this school?
Kira: Don't you dare to insult me. Hiyaaa!(Dashes forward in a high-speed movement)
Principal: As what's expected from a Hanzo. Too slow!( Dashed backward, and kicked Kira's stomach.)
Kira: H-How did you?! Arggggh!
Kira captured, sent to the principal's office, instead on the infirmary. 
Principal: Hiruka, before entering this school as a teacher. Didn't you read the law about negotiating with an intruder? I know that your a guard during entrance examination, but your real job is a teacher.
After talking for about an hour. They only decided on what they will do so that Hiruka will not leave the teaching job.
Hiruka: Understood Mr. Principal. (Facing Kira) I'll do my best to cover you every time a magic is connected with it. Kira is it? But, if I'm not on the scene, it's better for you to cover yourself up.
Principal: We will be giving you a necklace you use in entering and going out of the school. While we make your real necklace, you are going to just going to use that necklace in just entering and going out of the school.
Kira: R-really?! M-My real necklace? When will it be finished?
Principal: After the Necklace Committee  checked your current magic power level. It will take 1 week for it to finish, while on the normal students, it will only take some minutes to finish doing it. But, your case is special, there is a high radius of magic waves in your house, so your magic power is high.
Hiruka: It means, you can only use magic where there are Magic waves on it. So, in your case, while researching about you. Your home has magic waves existing on it. Your absorbing magic waves in a fast pace, but when your full of magic power. Their is a chance of you... to die.
Kira: I'm staying there a long long time ago. So, why am I not dead, and my parents, my brother and my sister?
Principal: Because, you didn't use magic at all. But, when you use magic once, your going to die, because you absorbed too much magic waves.
Kira: So, why do students here don't die?
Principal: The founder of this school, my dad's grandfather. Covered this place a magic, where magic waves can't be absorbed by people. The use of the necklace, is where we put magic points. By the way, Magic power, is the capacity of you using magic, it means it's your energy when we talk about magic. Let me tell it to you exactly, when we talk about Physical, energy is the one we use in using your body, you can regenerate energy by simply resting. It's the same as Magic Power. Like this( The old man gave Kira a paper.)
Kira reads the paper: 
Energy = Magic Power
Running = Magic Spell
eg: You kept on running, your energy will run out. You kept on using magic, your magic power will run out.
Kira: Magic points. What is it by the way?
Principal: Magic points are only being used in this school to maintain balance where students use magic. If you have 50 Points, and you used the highest kind of magic, where you use 30 points in using it, you will have 20 Points left. Magic Power are only used when you are outside the school. But, when you are inside, your Magic Power will be useless, and you will use magic points instead.
Kira: So, If I will use magic outside the school, I will die?
Hiruka: Exactly right. He understood it at a high rate of time. 
When the Principal, and the teacher explained the school rules. They kept on talking for more than 3 minutes. When they looked at Kira. He's smile reached his eyes.
Kira: Hehehe....I'm already a student of Saint Louis Academy! Hahahaha! This is good!
Principal and Hiruka: What an idiot! What's with that face?!

Next Chapter: First Day of School


© 2011 Scyrus123


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Compared to the other two chapters, this one is neater and easier to read. It is still not officially in a stageplay format, or in a paragraph format. It is like a mixture of the two. For some reason, the spacing is better in this chapter compared to the other two (especially the last one) which makes it easier to read.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Added on June 27, 2011
Last Updated on June 27, 2011


Author

Scyrus123
Scyrus123

Baguio City, Philippines



About
http://iwrite.forumtl.com/ more..

Writing
Thank You Thank You

A Story by Scyrus123


The Fire The Fire

A Poem by Scyrus123


Naruto Naruto

A Story by Scyrus123