Ch:1 Pg:3

Ch:1 Pg:3

A Chapter by Sean C Stucki
"

NA

"
We didn't know that L had printed out the summoning book written by: Aleister Crowley.
Reader, you'd think to yourself that being a yooper, L wouldn't have dabbed in such things. Wasn't from the mean streets of anywhere. This was more for people that I thought would be from Romania, Lithuania or even regions of Africa but this attraction happened. Having an attraction to the occult & having that mix with poor facial genetics / anti-social behavior included with other factors it caused the perfect storm in the Stevern household. 
Just at that moment when the microphone was turned on, Dynasty "AKA Daniel Stevern" got a call on his cell phone. The number calling was a 20 digit in random succession with an area code he didn't recognize. 
Once L pointed to the floor with his wand the demon came out of the circle summoning ground he painted and shot right across the house into Dan's phone. Now the rapping & singing we've been doing on a continual basis every Friday night was at a stand still. Everything was about to change. 
"What's the digits say?! Who's calling?!" I blurted out while in a drunken state. 
Dan answered the phone...
"...Hello?" 
It was silent at first. We all just looked at each-other and just at that moment we heard screams. The screams of imps, demons, goblins from other dimensions, and souls forever burning in eternal damnation. 
(Story cuts away)
A day before this point I was living a quiet normal life. I don't know if you'd call struggling with alcoholism normal. I was sitting at the lounge where everyone was taking their brakes. Like experimental pack rats they all nibbled on their lunches and said little things to each-other as if someone in the sky was going to electrocute them for being interesting. I was doing this too. Nibbling on the same prepackaged crap from the store which is what I always buy to bring into work. 
I work at a call center where we trouble shoot garage door electric systems.


© 2019 Sean C Stucki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on September 17, 2019
Last Updated on September 17, 2019


Author

Sean C Stucki
Sean C Stucki

Tucson, AZ



About
Just a poet writing out some short stories more..

Writing