Dear ex

Dear ex

A Story by Sébastien L.

Dear ex,
I feel for you harder than I had for anyone else before. I saw a future with you I wanted to live but sadly things didn't work out. I know I need to move on and try to forget you but I'm finding it so hard. Although I wish I could live my life with you and be happy, your happiness is more important. I want you to know that even though we may not ever be together again, I'll always care about you and you'll hold a special place in my heart.
Since I may not be it please make sure the next guy who dates you knows these things. You are not just any girl, you are a true work of art and deserve to be treated as so. Never let any guy talk down to you or treat you like you like you don't matter. Make sure he knows that the little things make you happy, a simple icee or a few flowers can make your day. Make sure he appreciates you in every way and never tries to hold you back from accomplishing your dreams. He should also respect that your family means the most to you and they always come first, if he isn't willing to spend time with you AND your family then he isn't worth it.
He must also realize how extremely lucky he is to have you. If he doesn't feel like you are the most amazing, awesome, beautiful and absolutely stunning girl in the world then he shouldn't get to have you. If a guy can do all of this and keep you happy then I'll be happy for you and try to find my own happiness elsewhere. You are amazing in every way and you deserve the entire world. Know your worth and protect your heart because it is sacred.

© 2017 Sébastien L.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Too emo for me...

however,

The closing line is beautiful.



Posted 6 Years Ago


This is a sad write. But the honesty is open.
Sometimes they work out, sometimes not.
But that doesn't mean people can't be civil at the end of a break up. Great write.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 15, 2017

Author

Sébastien L.
Sébastien L.

About
I'm a musician and when I hit writers block trying to write lyrics, I free write my feelings. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


sunset sunset

A Poem by duke


crumbs and nibbles crumbs and nibbles

A Chapter by Papaya


Delicate Delicate

A Chapter by Papaya