Take a little time on me...

Take a little time on me...

A Chapter by Seductive_Krissie
"

She doesn't know everything about Darryl Smith...

"

I was thinking of him again. Darryl. I couldn't tell my new boyfriend, Paul, about all the times I went to see him...kissing him, touching him, f*****g him. I wouldn't tell Darryl's new girlfriend, Brittany, about how he said he still loves me..and that nothing's 'set in stone' with her. I thought he had this deep f*****g connection with her, but I don't know what they do when they're alone, I guess. I saw her the other day at the college, just because Darryl came to the computer lab and they had this spanish project to do. It was good when it was just him and I there, just talking and laughing. She walked up and gave me this look like "What the f**k are you doing around my Darryl ?" It's not like I'm f*****g him right there in the college computer lab, he was sitting and doing his work. I walked out for a minute because it was awkward, and because I was really anxious around her. She's about 5'5, 130 pounds (chunky but not fat), long black hair that's curled, big nose, thick lips..I'm not the best at describing people. If I made her sound like a fat pig, I didn't mean to, lol...though she kinda looks like one, if you look from far away. Oh, and she was all dressed up, wearing: a black shirt with a camo hoodie, a camo skirt, black leggings (with sparkles on the side!) and black Puma sneakers. Her phone was one of those Blackberrys and her purse was Coach. Come on, a f*****g Coach brand purse, while I can't even afford a purse from f*****g Wal-Mart. That s**t makes me sick.

Anyways, after I take a min to get away from her, I walk back in and sit at my computer. Of course,  I can't concentrate because Darryl and Brittany are laughing, working on their project. It was so awkward because just a few days ago, we were all over each other, and all in each other, if you know what I mean. I was fighting with myself not to tell Brittany about everything.  I mean, we spent Thanksgiving night together, holding hands and making love. Oh, and we played video games and I danced for him, which he loved.

Well, I tried to work on my project, but whenever I asked Darryl a question, there she was. Miss Brittany, all staring me down, like I had no right to even look at Darryl without her permission. Oh, I asked him what car seat petitoners were or something like that, and she was trying not to laugh. Like she knows what it is, should've asked her. Maybe I would learn something, yeah right. I didn't make Darryl Smith sit beside me, wanting me to be in the conversation. He wants to be friends with me, and she's all jealous. I'm nothing to be jealous of. She's all rich (or 'wealthy', as he says), drives a car ( I don't even f*****g have a permit, and I'm 21!), and most importantly, she has her freedom...and Darryl, of course. You get the point, if she was secure with her relationship with him, she would trust him being friends with me.

I was actually glad when they left, maybe I would finally get some work done. Plus, I was sick of her throwing herself all over my Darryl, so there. Or he will be mine, in the end. I'll win his heart again, without games or tricks, but because we're meant to be together.



© 2008 Seductive_Krissie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can imagine the scene well. It sounds autobiographical - based on your own experiences or feelings? It reads well and works to interest the reader.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Added on December 9, 2008
Last Updated on December 25, 2008


Author

Seductive_Krissie
Seductive_Krissie

Las Vegas, NV



About
I'm 20 years old and live in Las Vegas Nevada. I am in college and am looking for a better job. I write songs/stories/poetry, dance, cook, draw, play video games, go to the movies, spend time with my .. more..

Writing