Little thoughts

Little thoughts

A Poem by Rivaxorus
"

A sign into the creative mind

"
There's always something on my mind,
somehow trying to improve myself.
You understand if you're a writer, artists as well.
That thought in the middle of the night you get,
of inspiration.

There's a black bird in my head, 
trying to fly out of the nest.
Yet, we erase over and over again,
until we get it right. 

It's like a movie playing itself out,
a story.
We all have these thoughts, 
because we're creative in everything we do.
At the end of the day, 
we wish we were our stories.

© 2015 Rivaxorus


Author's Note

Rivaxorus
Small poem about little thoughts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very freaking true. I like the flow of this and yup we do wish we were our stories. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


I love the flow of this. It makes me only so happy to see it. This is what you must follow. This is your magnum opus.
But yes, this is what happens. A good idea in the bad time can become unappealing and obsolete.

Posted 9 Years Ago


At the end of the day, you say, we wish we were our stories. I love the image of the blackbird, that you take your collection of images and rework them over and over again, until you've refined them and created something very interesting. Everything has some interest, but it delights us to work with these bits of image and story and life to express and communicate with our friends, loved ones, future friends, acquaintances, etc.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Indeed inspiration and thought mesh well at our heels! well done, good read.

Posted 9 Years Ago


"You understand if you're a writer, artists as well.
That thought in the middle of the night you get,
of inspiration."
I agree with your thoughts. Inspiration come from all directions. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Little thoughts leading to little great things. The black bird always flies around at night, for me too. Like this a lot. The way it is structured is amazing, simple and pinpoints every writers' day dreaming and sleepless nights :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The ending really was relatable to me. Actually the whole thing was ,but the ending got me. "we wish we were our stories".... Story of my life x.x very nice, very nice, beautifully done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on January 11, 2015
Last Updated on January 11, 2015

Author

Rivaxorus
Rivaxorus

Apple Valley, CA



About
Hello there my name is Abby Lawless, although I do prefer the nickname Rivaxorus. I'm Seventeen years old and live in California. I love writing, I'm hoping to make a career and live off of working wi.. more..

Writing
Motivation Motivation

A Poem by Rivaxorus



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Hard Hard

A Poem by Rivaxorus


Memories Memories

A Poem by TheLostMind