Cool Summer Nights

Cool Summer Nights

A Story by Serenedy
"

a descriptive about my back yard

"
   
 
 
    Cool summer nights are the best nights of the year. there are so many stars, it's almost like God took an handful of sparkles and scattered them all over a beautifully-painted canvas. 
   
The trees, strong and tall, are painted light blue by the moon. The tall dark green grass sways back and fourth in the wind like a church choir sining a beautiful melody.
    There are some things I can't even begin to describe; like how God can take a blank canvas and turn it into a magnificent painting of a wonderful landscape; How He can create something so beautiful and brilliant from nothing. He makes the summer night's air so cool and calming, it puts you into a peaceful meditating trance. Those moments allow you to forget about your problems and just breathe.

    

 

© 2008 Serenedy


Author's Note

Serenedy
So what do you think? pretty descriptive huh?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great subject, excellent imagery and tone. "The tall, dark green grass sways back and forth in the wind, like a church choir singing a beautiful melody" Love that line. Good metaphor! Barbara

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is amazing. Thank you.

I too love "Those moments allow you to forget about your problems and just breathe." You forget about all the heartache and everything is simply peaceful.


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 28, 2008

Author

Serenedy
Serenedy

ID



About
I mostly write sayings and most of these sayings come directly from life experiance. Some come from questions I've had about something like comunication or life in general. I have a big heart. So big .. more..

Writing