Pimping Ain't Easy

Pimping Ain't Easy

A Chapter by Serge Wlodarski

The rest of the girls stood and chatted near the van while Dakota climbed in.  Iceberg was almost awake.  Eddie turned on the video and audio feeds.


As Iceberg came to, what he saw was the inside of a dominatrix’s studio.  Whips, chains, and other torture devices were hanging on the walls.  He tried to move his arms but they were tied to his waist.  Aside from shoes and various bondage items, he was naked.    


He could see Dakota standing in front of him.  In reality, she was wearing street clothes.  On the VR, she was dressed in black leather and wearing a mask.  The leash around Iceberg’s neck was real.  


He said, “What is happening?  Where am I?  Who are you?”


“Look honey, it’s not my fault if you drank too much.  You passed out for a while.  I’m not giving you any money back.  You pay for four hours of bondage and discipline, you get four hours of bondage and discipline.  Whether you are awake or not.”


“I don’t remember any of this.”


Dakota pulled on the leash and made Iceberg stand up.  “Do I look like the kind of mistress that gives a s**t?”  She grabbed him the testicles.  He shrieked when she pulled.  “From now on, do not speak unless I ask you a question.  Do exactly as I say or you will be punished severely.”


Janus opened the back door.  Dakota said, “Follow me, b***h.”  She pulled Iceberg by the leash as they exited the van.  The sun was out and Janus and Eddie had to squint until their eyes adjusted.  All Iceberg saw on his VR was Dakota, the leash, and the hallway of an apartment.  He had no idea she was leading him into a park, crowded with people.


The four other girls, Eddie, and Janus surrounded the two as they entered the park.  Just inside, there were several families, with their coolers and folding chairs.  Getting ready for a day of music and fun.  There was a pair of policemen near the stage, a few hundred feet away.


Janus said, “Now!”  Dakota dropped the leash.  The girls left the park and walked back to the van.  Their part was done.  Janus and Eddie walked to the entrance and stopped.  They were ready to watch the show.


That left Iceberg, naked as a jaybird, standing in a park filled with people.  As far as he knew, he was in the living room of the dominatrix’s apartment.  It didn’t take long for someone to notice.  A woman screamed.  People looked.  Someone yelled, “There’s a naked guy in the park!”  The policemen were there a few seconds later.


One had his gun trained on Iceberg.  The other was yelling, “Get on the ground!”  Iceberg could not see or hear anything.  Eddie had piped AC/DC’s Highway To Hell over the VR sound system.   


Janus noticed a number of people capturing video on their phones.  That was part of the plan. 


As Bon Scott screamed, “Don’t stop meeeee” into Iceberg’s ears, an officer hit him in the stomach with a nightstick.  He crumpled in a pile on the ground.


Janus looked at Eddie and nodded.  They’d seen enough.  The cops had this now.  They got in the van and drove off.


In the overall scheme of things, being arrested for indecent exposure is not a big deal.  Just a misdemeanor.  The court system was already overflowing with more serious crimes.  The judge lectured Iceberg about being drunk and stupid in public, fined him a thousand dollars, and gave him a suspended sentence.


The damage was done by the world wide web.  The videos posted on YouTube and other sites would get millions of hits.  Images of a naked Iceberg getting billysticked were turned into GIFs and memes.  The look on his face, after the policeman pulled off the mask, was priceless.  People all over the planet were laughing at him.  


To rub it in, Janus printed out a stack of the funniest memes.  He and his sallies taped them to utility poles all over Lincoln Terrace.  After a few weeks of being ridiculed by people who used to be afraid of him, Iceberg disappeared.  Nobody knew where he went.  


Janus hired some of Iceberg’s girls.  His territory got bigger.  In the event Iceberg returned and was looking for someone to blame, Sassafras moved to Houston.  Janus had contacts and helped her get settled in.  In Texas she goes by Lulu.  


Several months passed.  Janus had all but forgotten about his former rival.  He was in his usual booth at the coffee shop, watching TV.  WSVN was showing the local news.  He thought, “Damn, I need to call Sassafras and see if she wants to come home.”


“A former resident of Miami was gunned down today, in an apparent drug deal gone bad in Detroit.  Andrew “Iceberg” Margolis, also known as the Cinco De Mayo Streaker, was once a notorious pimp in Lincoln Terrace.  He was 34 years old…” 



© 2017 Serge Wlodarski


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on March 25, 2017
Last Updated on March 25, 2017


Author

Serge Wlodarski
Serge Wlodarski

About
Just a writer dude. Read it, tell me if you like it or not. Either way is cool. more..

Writing