Dreaming...

Dreaming...

A Story by AchingAlexandra
"

This is a true story... kinda... I actually did dream this, but I can't describe all the details and stuff. Kyle Conrad, I miss you, I love you.

"
I miss you so much that last night I dreamed about you I almost never dream.

It was the best dream I ever had I had just taken a shower walked out and saw you the first time since our fight I had seen you and started to turn away. You wouldn't let me. As soon as my eye caught yours, you called at me to stop. I couldn't look at you. You asked me to come over to you, in your melodic, beautiful voice. Hypnotized, I walked over, and lay down with you. You start singing a song, a beautiful song, an apologetic song.I started to cry. I rolled so I wasn't facing you and start singing with you. I tell you I'm sorry, and you turn my face to yours. Just as we get close, our mouths nearly touching, a kiss right between us...

I awaken. I realize it's a dream. My heart sinks, the tears fall. I want you to know I'm sorry/ I love you, I miss you. Please talk to me </3

© 2011 AchingAlexandra


Author's Note

AchingAlexandra
It's kinda shitty.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

who is it about

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well this is depressing lol..... be happy! seems almost like the last line is a letter but its well written.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2011
Last Updated on March 9, 2011

Author

AchingAlexandra
AchingAlexandra

Canada



About
I'm a really nice person, but I have a lot of issues. I love writing, it helps ebb the regular pain I have. First name: Courtney Middle Name: Alexandra I'm purely myself. I don't change to fit.. more..

Writing