Here Comes Eventide

Here Comes Eventide

A Story by AchingAlexandra

     Her fangs dripped with the succulent red blood of corpse in front of her . Her heart raced , face flushing , eyes glowing with the beautiful amber of a feline's . Her third kill of the night and yet , her throat still burned with the lusty thirst she always enjoyed .
     "are you serious !? " came echoing from the main road along with footsteps that only she could hear .
     Here come numbers 4 ... 5 ... 6 ... and my lucky number seven . Eventide thought to herself . Within a second , her plan to catch all four was formed . She currently stood on the dead-end of an alleyway .
     Jumping half-way up the brick wall , she caught her nails in . No one would see her there with her raven-black hair , and leather outfit covering most of her petite 4 foot 11 height . Then . . . She screamed . She screamed as though she were being murdered . Automatically the voices became worried and they started rushing toward the opening . Staying perfectly still at least 20 feet in the air .
     The taller of the two men walk in

© 2011 AchingAlexandra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 12, 2011

Author

AchingAlexandra
AchingAlexandra

Canada



About
I'm a really nice person, but I have a lot of issues. I love writing, it helps ebb the regular pain I have. First name: Courtney Middle Name: Alexandra I'm purely myself. I don't change to fit.. more..

Writing