Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Shack016

     Years ago a man appeared on earth out of no where claiming to be god, no one believed him of course until he showed extraordinary powers. Everyone from all over journeyed to see the man who could read minds, flying, move things with his mind, heal and see the future. He even walked on water to further the peoples belief. But to him and only him he knew what he truly was a Trinity. He was worshiped and praised and somehow he was able to grant all the peoples wishes and prayers.

     One day a man who was still not convinced asked to see a glimpse of the future. So the man playing god agreed, except, he showed everyone around the world the future a very distant future. A future war between human and trinities and who he truly was then he disappeared. And throughout time people told of stories of the man who masqueraded as god and trinities an unknown superior species. Over centuries the stories died down amongst the humans, but the trinities still tell the story of the mystery man.

     There are over a thousand Trinities in the world. Trinities are humans, but very different from humans their know as homo superiors the next stage of human evolution. All trinities were with something called the T-Gene which gives them special abilities, some were born with a human appearance and other a not so human appearance. But all trinities were born with a tattoo of a Triquetra on the back of their necks, which is an easy way for them to tell who’s who in the world. There are ways the human like trinities hide their tattoo like laser tattoo removal or makeup but it doesn't last long. Trinities are a misunderstood race. The world hates and fears us, they believe us to an abomination or virus they have to get rid of. That is why a lot of us are in hiding well those that have to hide like the ones that have a non human appearance.

     My name is Sonya Marie Raye the daughter of Martin Lee Raye Jr. and Julianne Colton-Raye and I'm a Trinity. But I was born different from all other trinities. I was born without the trinity mark and I gained not only my own abilities but both of my parents abilities. All other trinities who are born with none, one, or two trinity parents only have one ability and the trinity mark. I'm the first ever throughout trinity history that this has ever happened too. Some say I'm probably some sort of savior that's supposed to either stop a war that's coming between humans and trinity or I'm here to help win the war against the humans. But if you ask me I'm far from being a savior. Saviors are good and pure people and I'm just not that. Truth is I'm a bad person.

     I've done a lot of bad things in my life things I can't, but wish I could take back. The day my life changed was when I lost the most important people in my life to a very bad and powerful mobster name Borys Santino. That day the Sonya Raye I was “the good girl” no longer existed someone new had take over someone deadly, lethal, fearless, and heartless I was now a KILLER!.



© 2013 Shack016


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on November 7, 2013
Last Updated on November 20, 2013


Author

Shack016
Shack016

Snow Hill, NC



About
My name is Shaquille Suggs I'm 19 an Aries. I started writing when I was about 14 at first I would only write during school whenever I was bored. Then I it became a day to day thing. I feel the storie.. more..

Writing
AlleyKat AlleyKat

A Book by Shack016


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shack016


Cyborgatory Cyborgatory

A Book by Shack016