Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Shack016

      I was in the zone I felt as if I was making this tree my b***h. I don't know what is was, but something had taken over me the higher I got the more free I felt. “Sonya your gonna fall.” yelled Ben.

     Ben was my next door neighbor I think he has a crush on me which is pretty gross considering I don't like him. As I gazed down from the top of the tree I could see Ben run into the house screaming for my parents because he was scared I would fall. My mom was the first to run out and she was wearing a really ugly green sweater that I told her not to get. Your only seven what do you know were her words to me.

       “Sonya Mari Raye get down from there now!” mom screamed. “Martin get up there and get her.” she said to my dad while slapping his arm.

       My dad was completely different from my mom she worried about everything, but he didn't. He was actually impressed at how far I've gotten up the tree. “She has my powers.” my dad whispered. I could see my mom pacing back and forth with my dad and Mrs. Kennedie trying to calm her down, but it wasn't working. Mom kept yelling at me to come down and yelling at dad to come get me down but I wasn't ready I was at peace being up here in the big ol' tree.

       Dad decided he let my mom suffer enough, so he convinced Mrs. Kennedie to take Ben and head home and not to worry because he had it handled.

      “Bye Barb, I'll call you later.” mom said hugging Mrs. Kennedie “Ok, see ya Julz, come on Ben time to go.” Mrs. Kennedie said as she headed to the door.

      The second she was gone dad went into cat mode and crawled up the tree grabbed me and jumped backed down to the ground. My dad was a Trinity and so was my mom they have so pretty cool powers. My dads abilities are called Feline Physiology he has all the skills of every cat like animal known to man he can even turn into them whenever he wants and he has a were-cat form. My moms powers are known as Psychmetry, she can read anyone or anything's past, present, and future by using her senses. But me I don't have any powers I don't if will either because all trinities are born with a mark of a triquetra on their necks and me I wasn't born with one.

       Although I was born with a very special and rare condition I was born with hyperthymesia. Meaning I can remember everything that has happened in my life to the very last detail. Their only twelve other people in the world with the same condition.

       “You know you could've gotten yourself killed right?” mom yelled. “How did you even get up there?” dad asked.

I flipped.”

You flipped?” said mom looking concerned.

Yeah, I saw it on Xena this morning. Watch.” I said.

       I walked into the middle of the kitchen and flipped onto the container top. The look on my parents face was priceless, they had no idea what happen neither did I. This wasn't the first time this happened to me whenever I watch TV or see something happened I can do it. I just never mentioned it to my parents until now. My parents went into a frenzy after I showed them what I could do they started making a phone call. They where on the phone with someone they knew who knew all about trinities to see if I was a trinity and how considering I had no mark.

       “Is it possible that she a trinity?” mom asked talking to dad. “Maybe, but she doesn't have a mark.”

      After an hour and a half talk they came and sat me down to see if they can get to the bottom of this. They asked me how long this has been happening to me, but I couldn't give them a definite answer. But it was really cool the things I could do now, being a trinity can be a good thing or a bad things. My parents made an appointment with the guy they had call to see me tomorrow. I think they knew tomorrow would be a long day because they made me go to bed right after dinner.

      That night I woke up in pain, the top of my head was throbbing, and my butt was feeling weird also, but the most pain was coming from my hands. When my eyes were fully open I saw blood on my hands and bed and I had claws coming out of my hands. I let out a loud scream when I saw this, dad came charging in and froze in his spot at the site of me.

       “JULZ GET IN HER!!!” dad screamed to mom. She came running in behind dad her face dropped when she entered my room.

       “Martin is she in your were-cat mode?” mom asked dad. “Looks like it bae go get the car.” dad ran over to the bed to get me while mom went to get the car. When we got outside and made it to the car, as dad was about to hand me over to mom a flash in my head happened. It was like a movie trailer in my head, and every scene had my dad in it.

      “Look at her eyes Martin I think she's reading you, is it possible she has my powers too.” “Maybe, we need get her to Issac fast.”

       Once I was in the car I begin to drift in and out until I was finally out. I woke up in a white room with bright lights, there was a man in a white coat with a clipboard. I tried to get up but I was strapped down to the bed; the man in white turn around smiling at me.

Hey there, welcome back. I’m Issac.” he said.

Where's my mom and dad?” I replied.

Home getting you some clothes, don't worry everything’s gonna be ok, your safe here I promise.”

      Part of me wanted to believe him and the other half wanted to run but I couldn't because I was still strapped down. Issac begin moving over to the right side of the bed and started to unstrap me then to her unstrap the other side. I had a good view of the door and was planning to run. My heart was racing I began counting to three in my head and on three I ran for the door. Before I reached the door it open it was my dad I jumped into his arms and begin crying. Mom was right behind him.

       After I calmed down I washed up in the rooms bathroom and got clothed. When I came out the doctor sat me and my parents down. He started to telling use how special I was, I was a trinity with no mark and three trinity traits. He told us I was the first trinity to ever gain their own powers and their parents powers. He named my powers had Knowledge Replication I'm able to replicate the the knowledge and skills of others, like a subject, or a fighting style by seeing it once.

      I only had parts of my parents powers like with my mom psychmetry I could only see the past and present, but not future. From my dad I could everything like him, except; turn into a cat. After our talk I was left in the room alone, I was standing in front of the mirror when my eyes changed into purple Cateyes.



© 2013 Shack016


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on November 20, 2013
Last Updated on November 20, 2013


Author

Shack016
Shack016

Snow Hill, NC



About
My name is Shaquille Suggs I'm 19 an Aries. I started writing when I was about 14 at first I would only write during school whenever I was bored. Then I it became a day to day thing. I feel the storie.. more..

Writing
AlleyKat AlleyKat

A Book by Shack016


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Shack016


Cyborgatory Cyborgatory

A Book by Shack016