As Long As You're Mine

As Long As You're Mine

A Chapter by Emo kid

It was the night after Ash won his third gym battle. He, Misty, and Brock, camped at the Viridian forest. The moon was laminating the purple sky as it rose behind the clouds. Haunters and Ghastly swirled around the sky. Ash was staring at the stars as Pikachu was cuddled next to him and he thought about his feelings for Misty. He couldn’t deny them. It was inevitable. Every since he first laid his eyes on her, he knew they were meant to be together. As he was contemplating his feelings, he noticed Misty sitting on the mountain ridge, staring at the sky. Maybe she feels the same way. Am I crazy to think she might feel the same way? Ash had to know. He put sleeping Pikachu on a nearby tree trunk and began to walk over to Misty. His heart began to beat harder, faster with every step he took. As he got closer to her, Ash’s breathing harder and deeper. Misty turned around as she heard footsteps coming from the distance. “Brock? Is that you?” “Nope. It’s just me.” Ash said as he sat next to Misty.

 

“It’s a beautiful night” she said as she inhaled the night air.

 

Ash smiled at her. “Yeah” She smiled back.

 

“There’s been something I need to ask you.”

 

“What?” They turned their heads to each other, staring at each other intensively. At that moment, he knew Misty felt the same way. They began to slowly lean into each other, closing their eyes, parting their lips and kissing each other, passionately.

 

Moments passed as our souls intertwined. We became one soul. One person. One mind. She took a breath; he eyes still closed and looked at me. Passion in her eyes, I knew what she wanted.

 

“In my wildest dreams, I’ve never imagined I be here, with you. As long as you’re mine, my life is complete.”

 

“Maybe I’m naïve, maybe I’m wise but you got me seeing through different eyes. Somehow I’ve fallen under your spell and somehow I’m feeling. It’s up that I fell.

 

“Maybe I’ve crossed some borderline but I don’t care. Just for this moment, will shine brighter than the sun and we will stay in this dream until were woken up by the light.”

 

“I love you, Misty.”

 

“I love you too, Ash.

 

Ash held Misty in his arms as the sun began to rise. Just as they began to kiss, the Meatapod in the forest began to evolve into Butterfree.

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 Emo kid


Author's Note

Emo kid
This is just a chapter of the story there's still more to the beginning.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on February 7, 2011
Last Updated on February 7, 2011