Ash vs. Brock

Ash vs. Brock

A Chapter by Emo kid
"

Ash and Brock fight over Misty.

"

 

The sun began to rise over the mountains as Ash had just woken up. Just as he was finally coming out of being asleep, he realized that the strange dream he had wasn’t a dream at all. Misty yawned as she was stretching.

 

“Good morning, Ash.”

 

“Good morning, Misty.”

 

“We better return before Brock realizes we’re gone.”

 

Just as they began to walk down the hill, they noticed a figure walking towards them. As the figure got closer, Ash noticed that the figure was Brock. Ash and Misty stood their, while Brock was approaching with an outraged expression.

 

“What the hell are you doing with her?”

 

“We were just talking.”

 

“Well, you can’t talk to her anymore. Come on, Misty were leaving.”

 

Brock grabbed Misty by her arm and started to pull her down the mountain. .

 

“Ash! Help me!!!!”

 

“Brock, stop treating her like that.”

 

“Well what are you going to do about it?”

 

Ash was still, pondering on what to say.

“That’s what I thought.”

 

Brock started walking again.

 

“Its not my fault Misty loves me more than she loves you.”

 

Brock stopped.

 

“What? You honestly think she loves you more?”

 

“That’s what she told me last night.”

 

Brock let go of Misty and began to walk toward Ash.

 

“Why would she love you more? You’re just a

 

“I know it may be difficult for that Asian brain of yours to comprehend that someone like her could love someone like me but it’s happened, it’s real. And you can whine about it all you want, you can’t change it. She never belonged to you. She doesn’t love you and she never did, she loves me.”

 

Brock punched Ash in the face.

 

“Feel better, now?”

 

“Yes I do.”

 

“Good. So do I.”

 

Ash punches Brock.

 

“Do you want to have a Pokémon battle?”

 

“Two on two battle?”

.

Brock nodded his head.

 

            This was it. The battle that would change everything. I was ready to fight for Misty. We faced each other, determination in our eyes. The sun was blazing now. Brock threw out his Pokémon; Vulpix and Geodude. I was contemplating on what Pokémon I should choose to battle. Ash choose Pikachu and Squirtle. Misty was in the background, tears welling in her eyes.

“Pikachu, Quick Attack on Vulpix.” Ash commanded.

 

“Vulpix dodge and use flame thrower.”

A storm of fire erupted from Vulpix’s mouth that gave Pikachu ablaze. Brock had a look of pleasure from seeing Pikachu burn.

 

“Squirtle use water gun on Pikachu.” Squirtle sprayed Pikachu with his water gun and soothed his pain.

 

“That’s it this ends right now!” Brock screamed with fury. Vulpix and Onix use Flame Thrower and Dragon Breath on Ash.”

 

“Pikachu and Squirtle use Thunderbolt and Hydro pump” Ash yelled.

 

As their attacks were about to collide, Misty couldn’t let Brock hurt Ash. So in a crime of passion, Misty ran on the battlefield and tried to stop their attacks. The attacks collided with each other and manifested a huge explosion.

 

After the dust had cleared, Ash ran to Misty and saw that she was in a deep, unbreakable sleep.

 

Tears began to well up in Ash’s eyes.



© 2011 Emo kid


Author's Note

Emo kid
Just a chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it but.......AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Added on February 9, 2011
Last Updated on February 9, 2011