Chapter two for "My World View."

Chapter two for "My World View."

A Chapter by ShadowedKiss

“Damen, you are NOT daydreaming again are you?!?” Damen’s so called “girlfriend” yells.

“Umm, what? No not at all.”

“Well were you listening to me?” Damen’s girlfriend gave him a mean glance.

“Yes I sure was babe”

“Then what did I say, Damen?”

“That…”

“Damen?! Ughhh you never pay me any attention, your always daydreaming, and what do you day dream about?!”

“A girl.”

“WHAT?!?!?! SO INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO ME YOU’RE DREAMING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL?!”

“Yes?”

“Ughhh! Fine, I HAVE HAD IT!”

“Good so we are threw? YES!!!!” Damen couldn’t help but smile.

“What that is not what I said.” By now she was fake crying which would normally make Damen fall for her tricks and go for her again, but instead he just looked at her and said..

“No that is not what “you” said, that is what I said.” Now Damen who is naturally just a very calm and sweet guy just broke up with the girl who made him very un-him. I on the other had was as happy as I could be. Although he was the one whom I could tell anything I couldn’t just run up to him and kiss him and tell him I’m proud of him the way I really wanted to. You see I have to do it right this time, and I already have a plan of how I’m going to do it.



© 2012 ShadowedKiss


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on December 4, 2012
Last Updated on December 4, 2012


Author

ShadowedKiss
ShadowedKiss

About
Hi im 17, and I am just wanting to see how my writing turns out? more..

Writing
The meeting. The meeting.

A Chapter by ShadowedKiss