Introduction to the World

Introduction to the World

A Chapter by Shagz
"

I will briefly describe the topics I will cover later in the book and my political opinions.

"

Okay, this book will be rather casual. When people get professional, it creates, rather a kind of barrier between the reader and the author, something I would rather avoid. Being as the world is in total s**t right now, I figure it is about time to stop the whole official bullshit and talk one-on-one, man-to-man, and get the real deal on the table. Politicians no longer care about us, they care about fiscal gain and power abuse. Corruption is now as common as a shooting in a large city's slum neighborhood. Which is also rather saddening of course, but is part of this hellhole we call life.

 

Now politics is not a science, its the simplest thing in the world, keep the people in favor of you, keep the world respecting you, and keep the nation intact. This may sound very difficult, but that is only because politicians make it seem difficult to keep the people needing the government. Well let me tell you something.... we do not need the government. All they do is complicate s**t and get the easy life off of our hard work. I believe it is time for a change in government. but people all agree that democracy is the greatest government in the world. Yet, everyone only knows a select few forms of government. They are the Monarchy, the Democracy, the Republic, the Dictatorship, and the Communist/Socialist Prolaeterian governments. Nobody ever thanks to combine the best traits of these and wrap them up in a great big file of perfection. This form of government that will be discussed is called a People's Liberties Republic.



© 2011 Shagz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on October 26, 2011
Last Updated on October 26, 2011


Author

Shagz
Shagz

Pekin, IN



About
I am a young writer. I am a sophomore from the countryside of southern Indiana. I love history, science, warfare, my baby girl and my country. I plan to be a Marine when I get older but odds are I wil.. more..

Writing