Soul Searching

Soul Searching

A Poem by Fallen hero
"

A lost poem I never published on my profile..... Enjoy :)

"
Unbroken Gaze
Our eyes stayed locked onto one another, unbroken through the questions, the doubts, the insecurities. They tell us no, its not possible, the miles that separates us will rip us apart. But We stood there mirroring each other's stare as the words assaulted our confidences, but you stood your beautiful hazel gaze solid and true into my heart. The feeling of security with every word you say, with every syllable another beat of my heart. Every smile a brick in our fortress. Your hand lifts to my face gently rising to feel our skin together for the first time... I blinked... eyes gone, frozen I stare with my tooth brush buzzing within in my jaw. How long must a soul be alone before its had enough?

© 2014 Fallen hero


Author's Note

Fallen hero
Dearest reader excuse my motives for this poem, Tis from a darker time in my life. I wish you all the best and may you find the one who fits your soul as well. May you hold on as long as I have :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was very touching and you can tell that this was written from the heart. I'm sure the soul you wrote this for is just as torn as you are. I hope you are doing better (:

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
1 Review
Added on September 28, 2014
Last Updated on September 28, 2014
Tags: Isolation, Grief, Alone

Author

Fallen hero
Fallen hero

Naples, FL



About
I'm a college student majoring in architecture and my writing is not always consistent but I will be trying to to upload new content every Saturday. more..

Writing