Letter of Tyranny

Letter of Tyranny

A Poem by Fallen hero
"

A letter to the American people

"
Wrath, Anger, Suspicion, Control, we as Americans are signing more and more of our sovereign rights off to the Federal government. A blatant disrespect to our fathers, and our history. Why as Americans would we be willing to give our security, our freedom, and our privacy to tyrants! The men running our control are no men at all. Merely political tools serving an economic end. Too long have the hands of the American people laid idle as greed, corruption, and malice rotted our country from the inside. Two monsters battle for this corpse's control, but are tempered and consolidated by alike masters. If there is to be a real change, there must be a real sacrifice. No more conceding to political and corporate whims with little disregard for our future. I am neither your Jacksonian Father nor your Caesarian Zealot. Merely a man seeking a true and uninhibited future for our country. One free of economic, political, and systematic abuse. In a final note, i will say that "A man must choose, either action or inaction in the face of injustice. It is often inaction that comes to haunt him."

In solace,
Shawn William O'Brien

© 2017 Fallen hero


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on January 29, 2017
Last Updated on January 29, 2017
Tags: Call to Action, Inspiration

Author

Fallen hero
Fallen hero

Naples, FL



About
I'm a college student majoring in architecture and my writing is not always consistent but I will be trying to to upload new content every Saturday. more..

Writing
Kristina. Kristina.

A Story by Fallen hero