Kristina.

Kristina.

A Story by Fallen hero
"

A letter never sent, my truest form of exhaustion. at the very least my coldest moments fell in this week of sorrow. I do hope you enjoy and learn from my mistakes.

"

Interest


I swore to myself that the day would never come. I fell for her, Hard. She showed little to no interest and thats what drove me insane. Being coy and being a b***h is a very blurred line. What little motivation I had for my newly rejuvenating social life, was squandered by her unreliability. She would taunt me, responding once then leaving the conversation for god knows what reason. I finally had enough it was time to take a stand, no more patience, no more understanding, no more Mr. Nice guy. She didn't want that, she wanted to be treated like s**t, and who am I to hold that back from her. My innocent, and almost childish mindset having been disregarded and torn to pieces, was completely forgotten it was time for a different approach; A different “ME”. 

© 2014 Fallen hero


Author's Note

Fallen hero
I do hope this motivates those who are sitting idly by and watching the one they love toss them to the side.Though I had forgot about this poem of mine, I find its message forever echoing in my subconscious, a message from one dark time in my life to this dark time. Well i hope you enjoyed :) - Shawn

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on September 28, 2014
Last Updated on September 28, 2014
Tags: Sorrow, isolation, cold

Author

Fallen hero
Fallen hero

Naples, FL



About
I'm a college student majoring in architecture and my writing is not always consistent but I will be trying to to upload new content every Saturday. more..

Writing