And So It Is.

And So It Is.

A Story by She_Saw_Stars

I am waiting. It is raining.

My bag weighs heavy on my shoulder as I wait for him. I lean back on the wall to ease some pressure and wish that it wasn't raining -even though I am currently standing under shelter (Fine hair and rain is not a very good look!).

I listen to the gentle noise the rain makes on top of the shelter and it helps my mind drift away. I re-live moments of the weekend just gone and wish I could jump into my memory and stay there. Even the moment of despair we both felt -we experienced it together, it was more bearable that way.

I re-live moments that felt right, that felt good. Moments that I hope can be made again.

I come out of my daze and see him arrive. I smile and walk out into the rain towards him, forgetting how heavy my bag is. I notice the rain drops in his hair.

He is beautiful.

© 2008 She_Saw_Stars


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for your reviews! They're very much appreciated. :-)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I agree with CarinaCullen. It was very well written, and visual. I think that it's wonderful.

Keep on writing!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I loved it. It was very powerful, and you could visualize it very well in your head. Well written too. Good Job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


So is your story. Well thought out and put together.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2008

Author

She_Saw_Stars
She_Saw_Stars

Leeds, England



Writing
It Is. It Is.

A Story by She_Saw_Stars



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..