Chapter 1 Growing Up

Chapter 1 Growing Up

A Chapter by Writing.Bella

I lay my head on his bare chest, my haired pulled into a tight bun to stop my smell from spreading over him. My hands lay intertwined behind his neck foolishly toying with his newly short hair.
I knew he was happy I didn't stop growing at seven like originally planned. As I started to reach 12 he cut of his long hair and even let some facial hair grow out. Now at 15 I lay here spawned over him as he slept. He was no longer afraid of looking older, he chopped of his long hair and let me see..him. I knew my mother preferred it long, but I didn't see why. Maybe it was the whole 'imprinting' thing, but I liked him natural.
His stomach growled at my thoughts and I tightened my grip around his neck to pull myself up to his face. It wasn't a long way to pull, I was already taller than my mother, almost taller than dad, still I pulled until my lips touch his chin. The fuzz tickling my lips. He smiled, I knew he was up.
"Do I smell bad?" It was my age old question I asked every time we ever got close. Most of the time I was kidding, but I had become used to taking a shower every time that Jake had gone away just to rid myself of any vampire smell.
"Not even half as bad as you think" He smiled
I un-twined my hand and put them on his cheeks, his face--even in the dark--stared at me with whimsical eyes. I slowly leaned in and kissed his lips, my heart thumping loudly each second. I was grateful that way--for being only half immortal. I wanted to be as close to him as possible. I loved that he heard my heart, what he did to it.
I lifted my head to see him smiling, but tired. Sighing I rolled of to his right side leaving my head on his chest, and my arms wrapped tightly around him. A thump came from the room two doors down. Sigh, my parents. I don't think one night went by when they weren't together. I was happy that mom was keeping dad occupied, I certainly did not want him hearing my thoughts today. A cough, that sounded like a laugh came from deep down in Jake's throat. I knew I had woken him up again.
Even after all these years, I still seemed to forget that with just one touch my thoughts and memories were sent to that person. With Jacob I usually didn't mind..usually, that is when I wasn't having panic attacks on how much I missed him. He whimpered. Oops.
I brought myself closer to his ear.
"Sorry" But he didn't reply.
I put the back of my hand on his cheek. The greatest perk of all of this was that I could show him how much I loved him, over and over again. I filled his head with memories of when I first saw him in my way at six. I had always loved him, he was always my Jacob, but I never really paid attention to his looks, or charm until them. He closed his eyes concentrating on my memories. I thought of the first time he hugged me and I cried when he let go--happy tears. I thought of the time he told me about shape shifting, imprinting, I remember sitting their with my eyes glued to his mouth listening with curiosity at everything he said. I though about the first time we kissed, about how I almost keeled over and died right then and there from happiness. I thought about how he made me feel with just one look, one touch, one kiss. How my whole body shivered when he spoke. How just one hug and just one kiss wasn't enough. My mind changed to when he left me, for his pack, how it hurt me. I tried to change it quickly but the damaged was already done.
"I'm sorry" he said meekly looking at me.
Shivers went down my body as his breath reached me face, I was really hoping dad wouldn't be able to hear me. He grinned, knowing full well his reaction on me.
"Don't be..It was stupid of me to..er..show you that" My stupid excuse for rationalizing what had happened.
He scooped me back onto his chest, not letting his lips leave mine. My heart started to beat faster and faster. He yawned through a kiss and I groaned. He hadn't slept for about two days..some problems with Leah I assumed. He grinned, still trying to kiss me through his exhaustion. I pulled a finger to his lips to stop him. He frowned, but showed he was satisfied that I was going to let him sleep. Stupid Werewolf, I thought as loud as I could..for his sake and my dads. I leaned in to kiss his forehead before laying my head back to his heart and taking his palm to mine.
If we were fully immortal, unable to sleep, I could have lied there for hours just listening to his heart--my most prized possession. I heard a deep snore come from the back of his throat and I rolled my eyes to my left hand. The bracelet he had given me for Christmas so many years back was replaced with a ring. The bracelet..now..held as a key ring for me, while the delicate diamond shaped band graced my wedding finger. Dad all but had a heart attack--if he could he would have--when he found out. I almost did too, but for far better reasons. I wore it with pride, and looked at whenever I needed a pick me up.
He was fast asleep, the snoring had settled down, and he was in a deep slumber. I wanted right there and then to strip him and have my way. I was actually quite sure he'd let me. There were complications tho, he looked so peaceful, happy--and of course the whole dad's a vampire and can hear your thoughts. Another loud thump came from the room. Jeez.



© 2008 Writing.Bella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loved this so much!! Amazing job

Posted 11 Years Ago


LOVED IT. It was actually as if i was reading Stephenie Meyer, it was a brilliant job. I really hope you continue to write their love story; I couldn't bare not to know what happened to them and I can hardly wait to read it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


That was realllllllly good. Im serios, you practicly captured Reneesme's personatlity and essence. It flowed sso natural, it was like reading an actual book. Can't wait to read the rest and for you to write more. Keep writing because I agree with Emma u do have talent and potential of becoming a great writer one day. I also can't bear not knowing the rest of there story.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow. I really like it, I think that it's one of the best Fanfictions that I've ever read. Keep on writing because you have talent, and potential.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

395 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 11, 2008


Author

Writing.Bella
Writing.Bella

New York



About
Hey Guys I'm currently working with 3 books! Look me up at: http://www.writingbella.weebly.com I live my life for love�but nothing too special yet ;] It's been a crazy past year! I finish.. more..

Writing
Blank Blank

A Book by Writing.Bella


Sneak Peak Sneak Peak

A Chapter by Writing.Bella


Empty Empty

A Book by Writing.Bella



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..