Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Writing.Bella

I took off running, my feet--no where near as fast as his, moving soundly creating barley a peep on the leaves under us.
He was right in front of me, still in humane form. I sighed wishing to get to him faster, to kiss him, to have my hands raped around him again.
I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts.
"JACOB" I yelled
"Yes Dear?" He answered mockingly
"Are you completely stupid?" I asked quickening my pace. I actually didn't enjoy running..sure it was faster, but riding a car was just as fun..or at least it was in my car.
He smiled, reaching for my hand. I was tempted to hold it back and run for myself, but his sent and smile called me. I reached forward and he grasped my fingers. He sighed, "Better"
I giggled, but then slapped him on the shoulder
"What was that for?"
I rolled my eyes, forcing my tongue to stay in it's mouth.
"Your dad had it coming when I gave you the ring"
My eyes popped
"Oh so thats what the ring was for" I joked slapping myself on the forehead
He abruptly stopped running and stuck out his arm for me to run into
"Oof" I groaned, his muscles were too much..sometimes
He stared me in the eyes, one eyebrow raised, looking for some seriousness in my face.
"You know I love you?"
My heart fluttered falling down deep into the pit of my stomach. My whole body shook at the words. I barley stood, but reading my mind he held onto me tighter, keeping me from dropping to the ground. I smiled from my nose to my nose. I love you too, I love you too.
"Good"
He dropped his head to kiss be and I fell to my knees still not prepared.
He laughed after seeing that I was ok and lifted me onto his back.
"Fine, hold on"
I dug my hands deep into his chest, snuggling my face into his neck and sighed.
"Why are you so stupid?" I asked
"Ness.."
"Everything was good, now dad and mom" my brain boggled at the thought of my mother picturing me with Jake.
"They had rights to know" he said smug
I playfully bit the back of his neck.
"You wont be allowed in my house again"
"Good"
What, was I losing it. Did he not want me.
"Shut up Nessie, you know I want you" I frowned
"But I want all of you" he said scooping me off of his back and into his arms to face him--still running.
I wrapped my legs around his waist, giggling hysterically. He loves me he loves me, I sang to myself.
"You really should be seven" he laughed before kissing me
Don't run into a tree while you're not looking..I began to think but I trailed off. God, the power his body had over mine was uncanny. My whole body shook while he ran and I kept kissing his face. My hand reached for his jaw and stroked it. He coughed, from the laugh, and looked at me.
"You're distracting me from running"
"You're distracting me from kissing you..now shut up and run"
I didn't exactly know where he was planning to take me. I was sure Mom and Dad would be there by morning, but I really didn't care. This was enough for now.
He slowly pulled my hands and face away from his, careful with me again. Aah, we must be at the Cullen house...he always behaved himself here. Stupid Werewolf.
He chuckled under his breath as he pulled me to my feet and we walked to the door.
"Renesmee" Aunt Rose exclaimed as she saw me walk through the door.
I waved as she made a face when she saw Jake behind me.
"We need a place to stay" he said, putting as much emphasis on the we as possible, "Just for tonight"
Rose scoffed obviously getting the picture, "She is welcome here, you pup have a home"
I hissed quietly under my breath, but he remained calm, untouched. He was so used to all of this that it didn't effect him at all. I stared at him from across the room. God why did he have to talk. I wanted him now! I could have had him if he kept his big mouth shut, but then I remembered that my thoughts, at least for now, were safely in my head.
"Aw Rose, Should I go get Esme?"
Rose hissed while I laughed
"Why not?"
This actually stunned me and Jake a bit..what would she say. No more than 3 seconds went by when the whole family was down stairs.
"Um..Hi"
"Hi Nessie" they said almost all at the same time
Emmett was grinning his big stupid grin. He wasn't stupid I would give him that much.
"Aww too loud for Edward and Bella?"
I frowned at him and Rose punched him in the rib cage.
"Nah, she wore me out yesterday" Jacob said
"JACOB"
Emmett burt out laughing, while I watched Esme's and Alice's reactions, they were so small I was afraid they would break in half.
Jake tightened his grip around my waist, and kissed my head.
"So can we stay here"
"Of course" Carlisle interviened, "Jake you're welcome to a bed, and Renesmee another"
Another, well he didn't fall for the plan. He is a fricken doctor Jacob. He chuckled under his breath.
"Chill" he whispered in my ear.
"You know it wont do any good, its either together or we leave..all alone, in the woods, danger..all that stuff"
Why hadn't I thought of that? I started to get happy but it was overruled by Alice whispering something to Carlisle
"We know she'd be safe with you", He said "But you are both welcome to my bed"
"Big Bed, Score" Emmett said and I sent him a sharp look
"Haha, It's okay Nessie, I'm too tired, you don't have to protect me"
Slowly we walked upstairs. It was one of the most awkward moments of my life. I could feel there eyes piercing into us. Stop I wanted to say, but I didn't. Jake had one! Smart werewolf. We entered the room, antique adorable, huge bed. He slid off his pants. Smart, sexy werewolf. I moaned. Laughing he pulled me into his lap and kissed me.
My werewolf



© 2008 Writing.Bella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG!! i love it. im usually very critical with fan fiction, especially about twilight, but i just love this!! it make me laugh. i cant wait to finish it!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Shal I say it again: That was awesommeeeee and really seexy too. Good Job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2008


Author

Writing.Bella
Writing.Bella

New York



About
Hey Guys I'm currently working with 3 books! Look me up at: http://www.writingbella.weebly.com I live my life for love�but nothing too special yet ;] It's been a crazy past year! I finish.. more..

Writing
Blank Blank

A Book by Writing.Bella


Sneak Peak Sneak Peak

A Chapter by Writing.Bella


Empty Empty

A Book by Writing.Bella



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 5 Chapter 5

A Chapter by Writing.Bella