Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Writing.Bella

I woke up happily, my head on his chest batting my eyes. He was still asleep but his mouth curved up like smiling. I grinned at him happily, wondering if dad or mom was here yet.
Calmly I took myself off of him and went to put on my clothes. No noise came from downstairs--not that I expected it to. Slowly I stalked down the hallway, and into the kitchen.
Immediately Emmett grinned at me seeing me in a robe. Gah, stupid vampire..don't speak. I shot him a sharp look, but he grinned on and tried to keep from bursting.
I thought back wondering if we HAD in face made any noise last night. I cringed thinking of Jacob fall onto the floor me in his arms, I snook a look at Emmett who must have been thinking the same thing..he nodded, his face round from holding in air.
I pursed my lips and looked at him sternly. Thanks a lot for ruining my happy moment.
Rose came in eyeing me, possibly checking for broken bones..not thinking I looked down at myself to check too..you know just in case.
"Hi Nessie" Carlisle said as he walked into the room, "Sleep well?"
Emmett hissed under his breath, and Rose shot him a look. What was I supposed to say...they were vampires. I'm sure they 'heard', I shook my head.
"Ya, Great thanks..um Grandpa"
At this point I only really called Charlie grandpa. Carlisle was too young looking, at times he looked younger than dad. Still, I wanted to be nice after all we might have caused permanent damage to the floor.
"Good, Good" he was totally out of it.
A loud howl like yawn came from upstairs and as fast as I could turn around Jake was there with his arms around me and his tongue in my mouth. I sighed, but pulled him away.
"Morning Babe"
"Hi Jake"
"Hey Jake" Emmett said lifting his hand in the air as if asking for a high five.
Jake chuckled, but released the smile when he saw how upset I was.
"Sorry" he admitted quietly
"Not your fault" I shot a glance to Emmett
It wasn't last night was perfect. Everything I could have hoped for. I ran my mind over the re-occurrences of last night. He seemed not to care for the noise, he was just happy my mind was relaxed and away from my father. He was more trapped there than I was. My mind lingered on the event as I watched his eyes to my thoughts.
The rest of the family watched us crazily, wondering what the hell was going on. I didn't care, I'd stand there with him until I fell down.
Immediately he plopped me into a chair, stupid thoughts. It seemed the romance had finished--for the morning at least.
**
After breakfast I held my guard, waiting for my parents to come and take me away.
TV wasn't as boring for me as it was for my family. Sure they sat there staring blankly at the screen, the information processing quickly in there brains, but they didn't enjoy it. I didn't mind really, it gave me an excuse to snuggle with Jake without Emmett throwing a fit.
Jake laughed, under his breath. I smiled and pushed myself more into his chest. His smell was so calming, it grabbed my attention away from the TV at once. My eyes closed, evaluating it.
It smelled, manly to say the least, but it was calming. Sweet and strong, it was him. Embry and Seth sure as hell didn't smell like this...maybe it was an imprinting smell, something only your..soul mate... could tell. I took another sniff, almost moaning from pleasure.
I stopped, cocking my head to see if Emmett had done something. Jacob was grinning proudly at my 'arousal'. I slapped him playfully on the arm and looked up. I sniffed again, but his smell was overwhelmed by another.
The door burst open and I jumped slightly. Underneath me Jacob didn't move at all. A bigger smile came on his face.
"What took you so long Ed?"
"We wanted her to sleep" Mom answered quickly
This about did it for Emmett he cracked up, flinging himself on the floor with laughter. I didn't move, my parents weren't stupid. They'd figure it out and I wasn't coming any closer to my death.
"There not going to kill you"
His death
"Or Me"
I sighed, ya he was probably right.
"Ok Pup, Outside Now!"
Jacob cocked his head to the left then looked at me. I didn't know what to say. He kissed the top of my forehead, while Dad hissed and walked to the door.
Du, na, na, na. I sang quietly in my head.



© 2008 Writing.Bella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOL. this is really good and i felt like you captured Emmett perfectly along with everyone else.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

335 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 12, 2008


Author

Writing.Bella
Writing.Bella

New York



About
Hey Guys I'm currently working with 3 books! Look me up at: http://www.writingbella.weebly.com I live my life for love�but nothing too special yet ;] It's been a crazy past year! I finish.. more..

Writing
Blank Blank

A Book by Writing.Bella


Sneak Peak Sneak Peak

A Chapter by Writing.Bella


Empty Empty

A Book by Writing.Bella