Brain Damage

Brain Damage

A Chapter by Writing.Bella

A loud grumble came from the pit of my stomach. I had eaten in a long time, but I was no where near ready to let go of Jake. My stomach moaned again and this time his head flinched.
With a deep sigh I moved my hands out from under his back, he tossed slowly from the loss of my weight. I felt bad leaving him, but it was better than waking him up. When I reached the door frame another loud thump came from my parents room, I jumped, startled and hit my head on the frame.
Grasping my mouth I turned to look at Jacob to make sure I didn't wake him. Good--still asleep.
I walked through the pitch black hallway into the small kitchen. My nose sniffing for anything that might be appetizing. Instantly Jacob's smell entered my nostrils. I laughed, biting him was never really a problem for me, because I didn't have venom, but all the same I was always afraid that I would lose control.
I stared out the window into the tree's moving swiftly from the wind. A creak came from my room, and before I could turn he had his chest pressed to my back. I was now oddly aware that I was only wearing some shorts and a bra. His warm chest made me purr. He slowly chuckled and kissed the top of my head, before placing his chin on my head. We fit together perfectly--like two puzzle peaces, that only went together. His hand reached for mine at my waist. I grabbed onto them quickly, almost forgetting about being hungry.
"You should have woke me" he said in a husky voice
My toes curled, from under me. I turned around to face him, his eyes watching me the way only he could. My arms wrapped again around his stomach and I leaned in for a kiss. His hold tight on me but comfortable, I never wanted him to let go. He held tighter on my thought.
Grrr, my stomach growled again
I growled in my head, and he laughed pulling one arm away to reach for a chair and sitting me into it with his other.
"Cereal or Blood?" he asked cringing at his words, he had gotten so good lately.
I put my nose in the air, arrogant slightly, and sniffed.
"Cereal works" I shrugged
He swiftly took two bowls from the cupboard, barley looking up from me to find them. He had been over here so long it felt he knew this house more than I did. He poured some cereal in both bowls and looked down.
"Milk or Blood?" He asked making a disgusting face
"Shut up Jacob"
With a hard laugh he went to the fridge and poured both bowls with milk, grabbed only one spoon and sat down placing it in front of me.
"Wow! Two bowls for me...you shouldn't have" I smiled at my acquired sarcastic humor.
"Eat" He said giving me the spoon
I didn't, I just sat there watching him watching me. I loved it, I wished I could have this every day. I took a bite. Satisfied he gulped down his bowl, still not looking away from me, and tossed it to the sink. It clamped on the metal and another thump came from the room.
My face hardened. I knew he loved me now, that it was different from my mother--but he loved her--I didn't want him hearing this. I didn't want to hear this.
My mind twirled over my thoughts, my dreams. I would have my own place with Jake. Somewhere were we could be alone. I looked down at my ring, shining even now in the complete dark room. I wanted to move, or at least get out of this house. I could move in with Aunt Rose and Aunt Alice...Jake wouldn't mind...much.
I sighed, for a fifteen year old my body looked eighteen, my soul looked about twenty-two. I was ready for change.
I heard the noises stop in my parents room. The closet door opening quickly and not shutting. Someone opened the door--I sniffed, Dad--and slammed it shut stomping into the kitchen.
"Renesmee Carlie Cullen" Ugh, I hated when he used my whole name
"All done dad" I said eying him curiously, while Jake spat milk from his nose at my thought. I had forgotten that I placed my hand on his.
"Funny, now No"
"No you're not done or no I'm not moving?" I asked moving my hand away from Jacob's...I didn't particularly want him to hear that yet.
Jake watched me slowly understanding. I hid my face.
"Why is he still here?" Dad asked obviously listening to Jacob's thoughts.
"I'm always here pop" He said proudly, I giggled.
He reached for my waist and I slid into his arm, almost by a gravitational force. I sighed.
"STOP THINKING THAT" Dad yelled at Jake
I looked curiously at him while he smiled.
"Rather Bells than?" I knew he was kidding but it stung..I didn't like the idea that he had pictured my mother naked before. It disturbed me.
Dad was furious. A gust of air blew in and mom appeared next to him--her hair obviously confirming my thoughts.
"Bella hair" Dad said
"Get out of my head"
"You would want that" He growled at me, while mom embarrassingly combed her tangles brown mess.
"Yes I would prefer my father not listening to my head while he's..er..boinking my mom."
Jacob howled, and I bit my upper lip knowing full well I had gone to far. I wasn't done.
"Are you telling me I can't see Jacob?" I asked, Jake suddenly stopped laughing and looked at me.
"Of course not..I cant" Dad said through his teeth.
"Ok what's happening here?" Mom spoke suddenly.
"Ask them" He said politely pointing me me.
The way he treated my mother was so close to what I had seen with imprinting. He was so careful not to hurt her as Jacob was with me, but less honest, always less honest. Dad's left eye twitched, while Jake nodded at my thoughts kissing my palm.
"Renesmee?"
"Nothing"
"Jacob" Please don't fall for it, please don't fall for it. He didn't, yay, he loved me.
Jakes head sprung around looking at me sharply.
"Of course I do"
"Oops, sorry" Stupid brain
"Ok Edward Im done, What's going on?" Mom said impatiently
"Our daughter seems to have decided that she wants to" He strained to get words out "live, with the pup"
Jacob growled, and I let a low hiss go from my teeth.
"What? You're too young"
Suddenly my father threw himself at Jacob, his teeth baring. Morph d****t I thought realizing he had pushed me away, and I was no longer touching his hand.
"What are you doing?" I screamed
"Nessie, it's ok" Jake chocked out
"Edward?" My mother asked.
It astonished me how human she seemed sometimes.
"You stop thinking that, and you stop now" Dad growled to Jacob.
"It's true ask her yourself" He smiled
Oh crap, stupid werewolf!



© 2008 Writing.Bella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was so funny! i loved it, truly. But for some reason i don't think that would be Bella's reaction to what her daughter...said and what Jacob was er thinking. i thought she would be a tiny bit angrier :).But nice job anyways. Off to next chapter.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 11, 2008


Author

Writing.Bella
Writing.Bella

New York



About
Hey Guys I'm currently working with 3 books! Look me up at: http://www.writingbella.weebly.com I live my life for love�but nothing too special yet ;] It's been a crazy past year! I finish.. more..

Writing
Blank Blank

A Book by Writing.Bella


Sneak Peak Sneak Peak

A Chapter by Writing.Bella


Empty Empty

A Book by Writing.Bella