Chapter 1 - "Broken"

Chapter 1 - "Broken"

A Chapter by Shhhh

"Looking for a good time?" I say while biting my lip seductively. "My lips are Skittles; wanna taste the rainbow?" I begin to tease.
"Haha! Girl, you sure got a mouth on you. And I'm sure you can put that mouth to good use too," the old pervert laughs.
"Well for one hundred bucks, I'm sure we can find out." I bend over to give him an irresistible preview. 
Breasts out. A*s out. Cash in, I always say, and it never seems to go wrong.

He beckons me to hop in to the passenger seat; and for one last time, I ride.

...

We arrive to his shabby apartment located on a desolate, deteriorating intersection; one which no one seems to travel on anymore. He parks his crappy truck in the garage and under no hesitation, grabs me by the arm and quickly rushes me upstairs to his apartment. As we enter his home, he shuts the front door, wild and crazed with lust. He undresses himself, quickly preparing for tonight's vulnerable prey. His attention suddenly turns to me; instinctively, he begins to undress me, zipping down my dress to leave me in my most vulnerable state. My body becomes a meal for his insatiable lust and greed. And just in a matter of seconds he begins to have his way with my body.

...

"Laura, what would you do if I ran away?" I asked her.

"I'd thank the Lord, that he finally answered my prayers," she chortled.

"I'm not f*****g playing around!" I shouted while I walked away. 

"H-hey! I was just joking. What's the matter?"

"I-It's school, i-it's my m-mom, i-it's everything!" I say while holding back the tears. "I can't do this anymore! My mother has never been the same since my father's death. She beats me! Yells at me! She f*****g hates me! Meanwhile people think I have a f*****g problem here at school. Like I'm a freak! An outcast! No one has ever loved me! I just can't anymore!"

"I love you! Don't you ever forget that," Laura comforted. "You are always there for me and I will forever be there for you if it's the last damn thing I do! Just- just don't worry. I know things aren't going your way but you have so much to live for, so much to see and experience! It will get better and you just have to wait and see."

"But when will it get better?" I sobbed. "I'm tired of waiting! I'm broken."

"Just you wait," she said. "I promise. Just wait,"

And I did.


© 2013 Shhhh


Author's Note

Shhhh
Wow it's been awhile since I've posted anything! First of all, I put "Everyone" for audience because I believe there are young people out there who can be as mature as an adult. It was originally supposed to be a small, short story but I decided to make a small book for it. Feedback would be appreciated and if you like it, stay tuned for the rest of it! Thank you so much!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loads of potential. I like the dichotomy presented by contrasting the subject matter of the two scenes. I like the hanging promise in the final words.
Change-- under no hesitation, grabs -- to without hesitation, grabs. Good work.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 24, 2013
Last Updated on July 24, 2013


Author

Shhhh
Shhhh

CA



About
My name is Kevin. I am 16 years old, however, age is no matter when it comes to writing. Writing is my life along with dance. I write about anything to my heart's content. If you wish for me to review.. more..

Writing