Meeting

Meeting

A Chapter by Ai Michiko

''You can't do this to me! How can you treat me like this?'' 
I yelled, my voice filled with anger and disgrace. I just couldn't believe this was happening.
''Look, we have already talked about this. It was a mistake alright.'' 
He looked at me, his eyes showing no emotions, color or sparkle like it did that night.
That wonderful night. 
''Why are you getting married to her? Even though we ha-''
''Don't you ever talk about..that. Nothing happened, just forget it okay?''
He interrupted me with a voice that made clear he didn't care about my feelings.
Suddenly I felt the rage coming up. 
''You are the filthiest person I know. You just used me. I trusted you, I was vulnerable and you took advantage of that!'' I yelled, my arms aiming at his face.
He quickly grabbed my wrists and pushes me against the wall behind me, his arms resting on each side of my head, his face leaned in very close to my face. I could smell his cologne and I felt my heart beating fast.  
I looked him in the eyes and there I saw it, the same look I saw that night. That look that said ''I want you to be mine, I will never let you go, you are my luck, I love you.''
My name is Kayla Wellman currently 17 years old (I turn 18 next month) and living in Pittsburgh. I moved to America 10 years ago because my parents lost their job in the Netherlands and turned back to America to stay with my mother's parents. However, they couldn't afford my needs anymore so they adopted me for money. I'm living with a lovely couple. A woman, aged 30 and a man, aged 35. Josine and Mark, they have a daughter aged 16 and named Cathy. But god, how I hated her and her eyes when she smiles. That fake cute eye-smile she definitely had inherited from her mother. I like Josine, but that eye-smile is so fake.
Cathy looked a lot like her. Same light brown long curls that fall just above their butt, same dark brown eyes that they decorate with glittery dark eyeshadow and a wing of eyeliner. Oops almost forget those fake eyelashes they put on every morning. 
Cathy was a slim, tall and tanned girl. Not gonna lie, she was gorgeous. I bet her mother was gorgeous as well when she was her age, now she looks like an elephant trying on some pink clothes and clown make-up. About Mark, I actually don't know what to say. He is always gone to ''work''. Like hell I believe that. That old man is just cheating and having a good time with a w***e in a casino. Damn him. Cheating on such a lovely woman.
Well, now about me. 
In general, I'm a fun, bubbly and an honest person. I don't really have a lot of friends, but I like being alone. Of course there are sides nobody knows of me. Broken, scarred for life, alone, afraid. You will find out why throughout the story. Let's go on to the first chapter! 


© 2017 Ai Michiko


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on November 13, 2017
Last Updated on November 13, 2017


Author

Ai Michiko
Ai Michiko

Netherlands



Writing
Important Important

A Chapter by Ai Michiko