Chapter 2: The Book

Chapter 2: The Book

A Chapter by ShimmeringGlaze
"

Just read it okay?

"
"Mesar.... Where is my dad any way?" I asked Mesar as we walked back to our house.

"I don't know." he said frowning.

"Oh look! We're here." Mesar said smiling slightly like he knew something I didn't.

"You get upstairs I'll take downstairs." I told him starting to look for anything that hopefully isn't burned.

I started to search behind the half of what used to be the couch. I stuck my hand under the couch. I pulled out a book. It wasn't burned at all.

"Hey Mesar! I found something!" I shouted to my friend upstairs as I fingered the lock on the book. I brushed my blonde hair out of my face as my blue eyes studied the book.

Mesar came running down the stairs with a key in his hand from the chain he was wearing.

He handed me the key and I unlocked the book. Mesar opened the boom to page three hundred twenty-five.

Some old man came out of the book and told Mesar "Mesar my son it is time for you to meet your sister."

"Who are you?" I asked the old guy.

Mesar answered for him. "Kalia, he's my father Merlin."

'Merlin' spoke again "Kalia it is time for you to meet your father."

"And who is my 'father' King Arthur?" I aked with load of sarcasm.

"Yes actually."

"Oh my god! I really don't have anything I love because.... BOTH OF YOU NEED TO GO TO A LOONY FARM!" I yelled at them. They looked offended.

"We are going now." 'Merlin' stated randomly.

*POOF*
"We are here."


© 2011 ShimmeringGlaze


Author's Note

ShimmeringGlaze
Hope you liked it :) don't flame please. :(

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on August 6, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2011


Author

ShimmeringGlaze
ShimmeringGlaze

Wylie, TX



About
I love all Legend of Zelda games. I'm a new writer. I love pirates. I love art. I have a deviantArt account and it is DarkLinkandLink4321. I'm in love with reading. Texas is not as country as p.. more..

Writing